Windows 10: Sign on screen has changed

Discus and support Sign on screen has changed in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have a 3 week old Dell Laptop. When I would power on, I would see a different picture on the screen, text telling me what the picture was and I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by EileenD., Feb 2, 2020.

1. EileenD. Win User

Sign on screen has changed

I have a 3 week old Dell Laptop. When I would power on, I would see a different picture on the screen, text telling me what the picture was and I would be asked if I liked it, then I would hit the enter key and enter my pw. Without my going into settings and changing anything, I now just get the same Windows picture every day. How do I get back the daily variety of beautiful pictures I was enjoying?

:)

EileenD., Feb 2, 2020
  2. dacrone Win User

different lock screen and sign in screen?

Step 2b is labeled as Change the Login Screen Image, but the steps show you how to change the Lock Screen image. Step 2a is irrelevant. It only tells you how to change the desktop background.

What I want to do:
    Set Spotlight as the LOCK Screen Image(s) - Done
    Set the Win 10 Hero Image as the SIGN IN Screen Image - This is the one that shows after you click on the lock screen and you are able to type your password. If I uncheck "Show Lock Screen Image on Sign In Screen", it shows a solid blue background behind my Password box and user image. This is what I want to change to the Hero Image....

dacrone, Feb 2, 2020
  3. Changing the background scene on the sign-in screen

Hi,

Windows 10 lets you use the lock screen picture as the background picture of the sign-in screen. For you to change the picture on your sign-in screen, you need to change your
    Lock screen picture first, see steps below:

• Go to the Settings, then Personalization.
    • Under Background section, click on the drop down and choose
      Picture
    • Select Lock screen, under Choose your picture section, click on
      Browse and select your desired picture.
    • Make sure to turn on the Show lock screen background picture on the sign-in screen option.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Robelene Win, Feb 2, 2020
  4. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Feb 2, 2020
Thema:

1. Sign on screen has changed - Similar Threads - Sign screen has

2. sign in has changed

in Windows 10 Customization
    sign in has changed: Until the last few days I could always sign in to my desktop running WIN10 by hitting the space bar a couple of times. Now I have to press ALT-CTRL-DEL to get to the blue screen that I hit the space key a couple of times to bring up the desktop. Is this a new feature of an...
  3. Unable to change lockscreen on sign in screen

Unable to change lockscreen on sign in screen: In personalization I'm allowed to change my lockscreen but when going into the sign in screen the image does not appear. However, if I manually lock my computer the chosen lock screen image is shown. This issue has been going on for months now and is very irritating as I...
  4. My sign in page has changed

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My sign in page has changed: I have never seen my windows do this and I am unable to have no password when turning computer on. I want to have a pin to but I can only have a windows hello pin which is not the pin for my computer. [ATTACH]...
  5. Display screen has changed

Display screen has changed: Without any effort from me, the icons on my display screen are ginormous. How do I get them back to normal size? Thanks![IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/display-screen-has-changed/b8b47647-2119-41d6-aa99-5eeb0feac33e
  6. Unable to change sign-in screen

Unable to change sign-in screen: Hi I am unable to change my sign-in screen on Windows 10. It seems to be stuck on one of the custom ones I choose a while ago. I have tried the following: 1. Choosing another lock screen picture and turning on the "use lock screen as sign-in screen" 2. doing a system...
  7. Cannot change the sign in screen image

Cannot change the sign in screen image: Also, I check the option "show lockscreen background picture on the sign-in screen", but it doesn't show the lockscreen image in my sign in screen (after restart or power up the computer), it showed the color which I picked my accent color...
  8. changing name on sign in screen

changing name on sign in screen: I bought a used computer from pawn shop when I plugged in sign in screen came up with what I believe must be old user is it possible to remove name and install my name so I can use?...
  9. Lock Screen and Sign-in Background not changing

Lock Screen and Sign-in Background not changing: Hi, I will try to explain the problem precisely I have the "Show lock-screen background picture on the sign-in screen" enabled, and they have the same background which is good, but the problem is I can't change the background, I have set the "Background" setting to...
  10. Cannot change sign in screen background

Cannot change sign in screen background: Not even asking for help just why. Windows 11 maybe you'll get background images working? What is wrong with you? How many technical manuals do I have to read to change the background? Best lead I saw before giving up had something to do with the registry editor, I don't...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. only one sign on screen in windows 10 I had two sign on screens in windows8