Windows 10: Sign on Screen

Discus and support Sign on Screen in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Despite following the instructions for removing my eMail address from the sign-on screen, it still appears even with the appropriate settings/privacy... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Shack, Dec 2, 2019.

1. Shack Win User

Sign on Screen

Despite following the instructions for removing my eMail address from the sign-on screen, it still appears even with the appropriate settings/privacy switch OFF. How can I remove this please. My apologies if this is in FAQ's, but I was unable to find it.

:)

Shack, Dec 2, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Dec 2, 2019
  3. dacrone Win User
    different lock screen and sign in screen?

Step 2b is labeled as Change the Login Screen Image, but the steps show you how to change the Lock Screen image. Step 2a is irrelevant. It only tells you how to change the desktop background.

What I want to do:
    Set Spotlight as the LOCK Screen Image(s) - Done
    Set the Win 10 Hero Image as the SIGN IN Screen Image - This is the one that shows after you click on the lock screen and you are able to type your password. If I uncheck "Show Lock Screen Image on Sign In Screen", it shows a solid blue background behind my Password box and user image. This is what I want to change to the Hero Image....

dacrone, Dec 2, 2019
  4. Sign on Screen

Windows 10 spotlight lock screen wallpaper is not present in sign in screen. Plz. Let me know the remedy

Hi,

It's possible that the option to show a background picture on your sign-in screen is disabled that's why
    Windows Spotlight is not showing there. To provide the best solution to the issue, we'd like to isolate it first by asking a few questions:

• Were there any changes made on your computer settings prior to this issue?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you've tried so far?
    • Which Windows 10 version and build is currently installed on your computer? To check, click the
      Start > Settings > System >
      About

Meanwhile, we suggest that you perform the steps below to enable the background picture on your sign-in screen:

• Click Start > Settings.
    • Go to Personalization > Lock Screen.
    • Enable the option under Show lock screen background picture on the sign-in screen.

We look forward to your response.

Angela Pun, Dec 2, 2019
Thema:

Sign on Screen

1. Sign on Screen - Similar Threads - Sign Screen

2. Black screen after signing in

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Black screen after signing in: I was trying to sign in to windows after an update but after 10 seconds it just gives me a black screen. I've tried refreshing the screen, I cant open task manager even after doing ctrl + alt + del, and I've tries launching in safe mode but it just makes my sign-in screen...
  3. Can't sign in to Windows 10...get blue screen with language option

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't sign in to Windows 10...get blue screen with language option: I haven't seen this one anywhere on the internet... I have a 4 year old Dell Inspiron 5559 that came with Windows 10 already installed. When I turn on the machine I get the keyboard language option screen. I select US and it goes to the Troubleshoot Screen. I then chose...
  4. blue screen on sign in by one 0f two users (the other user is fine

in Windows 10 Customization
    blue screen on sign in by one 0f two users (the other user is fine: Installed Windows 10 version 1809/ Had some Disc usage issues and tried to fix myself as the Administrator (god forbid). There are two users me and "A". "A" can sign in fine. I get a blue screen but no codes. I was roaming around and disconnected or connected or??? a...
  5. Sign on Screen

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Sign on Screen: Despite following the instructions for removing my eMail address from the sign-on screen, it still appears even with the appropriate settings/privacy switch OFF. How can I remove this please. My apologies if this is in FAQ's, but I was unable to find it. 145513
  6. Windows Not Hiding E-Mail on Lock Screen, Signing Users In, Black Screens

Windows Not Hiding E-Mail on Lock Screen, Signing Users In, Black Screens: I've recently bought a new computer from a well known and trusted PC/laptop supplier. My last system was purchased from them with Windows installed and setup left to myself, no problems whatsoever. The system has been working fairly well, I had a few blue screen pop ups with...
  7. Disable Wake screen & Sign In

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Disable Wake screen & Sign In: Hello, Happy Thanksgiving! Win10 Home x64 1903 all updates! Haven't had any success in disabling the ad screen and sign-in after wake. Tried TenForums tools, tried disable password on wake, tried chaning a few more things, tried Googling, tried reg scripts, got locked out of...
  8. Disable Wake screen & Sign In

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Disable Wake screen & Sign In: Hello, Win10homex64 Haven't had any success in disabling the ad screen and sign-in after wake. Tried TenForums tools, tried disable password on wake, tried chaning a few more things, tried Googling, tried reg scripts, got locked out of apps. Reimaged drive, when through this...
  9. remove email address from sign-in screen

remove email address from sign-in screen: 1. I don't want my email address shown on the sign-in screen of Windows 10 Home. How can I remove it? I have already switched the option ' Show account details such as email address on the sign-in screen' (settings ->Accounts->Sign-in options->Privacy) to OFF, but my email...
  10. I have a black screen on sign in since today. But I can open ctrl alt delete and rink task...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have a black screen on sign in since today. But I can open ctrl alt delete and rink task...: I have done some searching and it appears to be update 1903 related but I'm not sure how to proceed. I tried uninstalling quality updates from the shift restart blue screen but it requires my password and keeps saying it's incorrect which it isn't. I cAn boot to safe mode...