Windows 10: Sign on Screen

Discus and support Sign on Screen in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Despite following the instructions for removing my eMail address from the sign-on screen, it still appears even with the appropriate settings/privacy... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Shack, Dec 2, 2019.

1. Shack Win User

Sign on Screen

Despite following the instructions for removing my eMail address from the sign-on screen, it still appears even with the appropriate settings/privacy switch OFF. How can I remove this please. My apologies if this is in FAQ's, but I was unable to find it.

:)

Shack, Dec 2, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Dec 2, 2019
  3. dacrone Win User
    different lock screen and sign in screen?

Step 2b is labeled as Change the Login Screen Image, but the steps show you how to change the Lock Screen image. Step 2a is irrelevant. It only tells you how to change the desktop background.

What I want to do:
    Set Spotlight as the LOCK Screen Image(s) - Done
    Set the Win 10 Hero Image as the SIGN IN Screen Image - This is the one that shows after you click on the lock screen and you are able to type your password. If I uncheck "Show Lock Screen Image on Sign In Screen", it shows a solid blue background behind my Password box and user image. This is what I want to change to the Hero Image....

dacrone, Dec 2, 2019
  4. Sign on Screen

Windows 10 spotlight lock screen wallpaper is not present in sign in screen. Plz. Let me know the remedy

Hi,

It's possible that the option to show a background picture on your sign-in screen is disabled that's why
    Windows Spotlight is not showing there. To provide the best solution to the issue, we'd like to isolate it first by asking a few questions:

• Were there any changes made on your computer settings prior to this issue?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you've tried so far?
    • Which Windows 10 version and build is currently installed on your computer? To check, click the
      Start > Settings > System >
      About

Meanwhile, we suggest that you perform the steps below to enable the background picture on your sign-in screen:

• Click Start > Settings.
    • Go to Personalization > Lock Screen.
    • Enable the option under Show lock screen background picture on the sign-in screen.

We look forward to your response.

Angela Pun, Dec 2, 2019
Thema:

Sign on Screen

1. Sign on Screen - Similar Threads - Sign Screen

2. Windows 11 Home, Sign in click doesn't show sign in options just shows lock screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Home, Sign in click doesn't show sign in options just shows lock screen.: When I try to open the computer I was supposed to enter the password, but instead the login appeared, and when I pressed it for a few seconds, the word “Welcome” appears and disappears.And it remains on the lock screen Please I need your help Please I need your help. I tried...
  3. Windows 11 Home, Sign in click doesn't show sign in options just shows lock screen.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Home, Sign in click doesn't show sign in options just shows lock screen.: When I try to open the computer I was supposed to enter the password, but instead the login appeared, and when I pressed it for a few seconds, the word “Welcome” appears and disappears.And it remains on the lock screen Please I need your help Please I need your help. I tried...
  4. OneDrive stuck on blank screen for days, won't sign in

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive stuck on blank screen for days, won't sign in: I have tried reseting Onedrive, uninstalling and reinstalling, deleting everything in the credentials manager, and even deleting the entry in the registry. No matter what I do, I run into this issue when trying to sign into Onedrive on my Windows 10 PC. I can still log in...
  5. OneDrive stuck on blank screen for days, won't sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive stuck on blank screen for days, won't sign in: I have tried reseting Onedrive, uninstalling and reinstalling, deleting everything in the credentials manager, and even deleting the entry in the registry. No matter what I do, I run into this issue when trying to sign into Onedrive on my Windows 10 PC. I can still log in...
  6. OneDrive stuck on blank screen for days, won't sign in

7. I'm stuck on the sign in screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm stuck on the sign in screen: So, I wanted to make a local account for my computer because it was hooked to a school email I don't even use. I did the whole setup for a local account and then it said I had to make a PIN. Then it was loading like intended, and the window closed, and my computer went to...
  8. I'm stuck on the sign in screen

I'm stuck on the sign in screen: So, I wanted to make a local account for my computer because it was hooked to a school email I don't even use. I did the whole setup for a local account and then it said I had to make a PIN. Then it was loading like intended, and the window closed, and my computer went to...
  9. How to fix black screen with cursor after sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix black screen with cursor after sign in: Hi, I have recently started having issues with logging into my PC. When I log onto my PC I get a black screen with a cursor on it. I feel like I have tried every solution I can find on YouTube but none of them work. Even when I try to boot my computer into the Safe mode, I...
  10. How to fix black screen with cursor after sign in

How to fix black screen with cursor after sign in: Hi, I have recently started having issues with logging into my PC. When I log onto my PC I get a black screen with a cursor on it. I feel like I have tried every solution I can find on YouTube but none of them work. Even when I try to boot my computer into the Safe mode, I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sign-on screen