Windows 10: Sign on with pin not avalible

Discus and support Sign on with pin not avalible in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hello, Hope everyone is doing well? My issue is that when I try to change the sign-in options for my desktop pc it won't let me sign on with a... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by SamSherratt, Apr 2, 2020.

1. Sign on with pin not avalible

Hello,

Hope everyone is doing well?

My issue is that when I try to change the sign-in options for my desktop pc it won't let me sign on with a pin because apparently Windows hello doesn't meet my organisation's security requirements it's a school 365 account - shouldn't have mega strict requirements

What puzzles me is that my school 365 is also signed in on my surface where windows hello works flawlessly.

Does anyone have any tips?

I have tried logging out of the 365 school account and rebooting my tower.

:)

SamSherratt, Apr 2, 2020

2. Remove sign in pin

Hi Joel,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to remove the sign in pin/password options.

• In the search box type sign-in-option.
    • Click on the sign-in-option.
    • Then you can find password/pin/picture password.
    • There you can remove the option and check.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Apr 2, 2020
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Windows 10 PIN Sign-in

Hi Pat,

It is possible that the PIN set in an earlier build does not work after reinstalling Windows 10. To better assist you, we'd like clarify few things:

• Which build and version of Windows 10 is installed on your computer?
    • Which build and version of Windows 10 are you using before reinstalling Windows?
    • Have you tried resetting your PIN?
    • Did you get any error messages after you verified the PIN you entered?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article
    on how you can reset your PIN.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Apr 2, 2020
  4. Sign on with pin not avalible

Since recent update KB3200970 I cannot use nor setup a PIN to sign in and MS Office2016 disappeared

Thank you for the update. We suggest for you to reset the login PIN. Here are the steps:

• Click on the Start Menu and select settings.
    • Now select Accounts.
    • Next select the tab Sign-in option.
    • Click on I Forget the PIN and follow the on screen instructions.

Update us with the result.

PreciousLeb, Apr 2, 2020
Thema:

Sign on with pin not avalible

1. Sign on with pin not avalible - Similar Threads - Sign pin avalible

2. stuck in loop "something happened no pin avalible"

in Windows 10 Customization
    stuck in loop "something happened no pin avalible": iam stuck in loop "something happened there no avalible pin your computer" or something like this, i tried restarting hold down shift key and cmd promt methods and nothing happens it give me sing in option to mycrosoft acc instead of pin and when am trying to get in microsoft...
  3. stuck in loop "something happened no pin avalible"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    stuck in loop "something happened no pin avalible": iam stuck in loop "something happened there no avalible pin your computer" or something like this, i tried restarting hold down shift key and cmd promt methods and nothing happens it give me sing in option to mycrosoft acc instead of pin and when am trying to get in microsoft...
  4. stuck in loop "something happened no pin avalible"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Pin is no longer avalible

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pin is no longer avalible: Hello please help . I installed the latest update it was bsod or something. On my HP pavilion 15 gaming laptop. Everytime I turn on my PC and try to sign it It says pin is no longer avalible due to change of security settings in this device. I press setup my pin and it said...
  6. Pin is no longer avalible

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pin is no longer avalible: Hello please help . I installed the latest update it was bsod or something. On my HP pavilion 15 gaming laptop. Everytime I turn on my PC and try to sign it It says pin is no longer avalible due to change of security settings in this device. I press setup my pin and it said...
  7. Pin is no longer avalible

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. PIN Sign-in

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    PIN Sign-in: My computer recently asked me to change my login PIN for my personal computer. It asked me to do this because my organization required a stronger pin. My computer should not be part of an organization, I suspect that it is doing this because I used my school account which has...
  9. Pin Sign in option not avalible

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Pin Sign in option not avalible: My Pin option to sign in is not coming up. this has been happening since 2019. I need help ASAP!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pin-sign-in-option-not-avalible/2705b98f-2c65-4c89-a4cc-5c86e5d56e3f
  10. pin sign in

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    pin sign in: Hello I want to ask hoe to cancel signing in with pin or password in windows 10 education https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pin-sign-in/5f653336-3dba-4308-87b6-9a0389f12123"