Windows 10: Sign out - Family Safety

Discus and support Sign out - Family Safety in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I have problem with sign out. Unfortunately, I am create account with randomly 23.07.2020. date of birth and Microsoft recognize this like I am 2 years... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Nives Butko, Feb 5, 2023.

1. Sign out - Family Safety

I have problem with sign out. Unfortunately, I am create account with randomly 23.07.2020. date of birth and Microsoft recognize this like I am 2 years old and automatically turn on Family Safety. When I sign in on Outlook my Windows account is linked with this account and I can't open Google Chrome and some features beacuse of this. And there is more, the e-mail which is linked like organisator of Family group is e-mail which I didn't use for 10 years and I don't know the password. I can't sign out from Windows, I can't change the date of birth.... What options I have?Please, help me!

:)

Nives Butko, Feb 5, 2023

2. Family Safety - add device to child profile

Since this is the case and you have ensured the settings are correctly setup in family Safety, we suggest that you sign in using your main account and remove you child's account from Family Safety list. (Refer to the image below for reference.)

Sign out - Family Safety 7618e897-2574-4517-80ca-0ef18325dda6.png

After completing the steps, attempt to use the email address of your child to login to the computer and see if the same error message still shows up. If the error no longer shows up, we suggest that you attempt to add the account back then to Family safety.

Regards.

Jordan Dom, Feb 5, 2023
  3. Family Safety issues

Hi,

Microsoft family features (includes family safety features formerly known as
    Microsoft Family Safety), is a free set of features available on Windows 10 PC and Mobile that is bundled with the Windows 10 operating system.
    Please ensure that the parent email account is set as an administrator on the child's laptop. Once done, you may follow the steps below to properly manage the settings on the Family Safety website:

• On the Start screen, type Family Safety.
    • Click on Settings.
    • Click the Family Safety icon.
    • On the bottom part of the window, click Manage settings on the Family Safety website. Your default browser will direct you to the Family Safety website.
    • Sign in using the parent account.

For your reference, you may also check this article regarding Family Safety:
    Frequently Asked Questions.

We would appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

Michael Gall, Feb 5, 2023
Thema:

Sign out - Family Safety

1. Sign out - Family Safety - Similar Threads - Sign Family Safety

2. Sign in to family safety

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sign in to family safety: When I try to sign in to my family safety account I get a message saying that the invitation was invalid and I need to ask the person who invited me to send it again.No-one invited me! I have signed in to that account many times although I find the whole thing very...
  3. Sign in to family safety

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sign in to family safety: When I try to sign in to my family safety account I get a message saying that the invitation was invalid and I need to ask the person who invited me to send it again.No-one invited me! I have signed in to that account many times although I find the whole thing very...
  4. Sign out - Family Safety

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sign out - Family Safety: I have problem with sign out. Unfortunately, I am create account with randomly 23.07.2020. date of birth and Microsoft recognize this like I am 2 years old and automatically turn on Family Safety. When I sign in on Outlook my Windows account is linked with this account and I...
  5. Sign out - Family Safety

Sign out - Family Safety: I have problem with sign out. Unfortunately, I am create account with randomly 23.07.2020. date of birth and Microsoft recognize this like I am 2 years old and automatically turn on Family Safety. When I sign in on Outlook my Windows account is linked with this account and I...
  6. How to sign out from Microsoft Family Safety?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to sign out from Microsoft Family Safety?: Hello,I fall in trouble. I am a family organizer. I add my child as a member of the family in Edge. When popup ask me to sign in as mi child to confirm accept the invitation, I did it, but I check the option stay sign in or something like this to stay logged in. Now I can't...
  7. How to sign out from Microsoft Family Safety?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to sign out from Microsoft Family Safety?: Hello,I fall in trouble. I am a family organizer. I add my child as a member of the family in Edge. When popup ask me to sign in as mi child to confirm accept the invitation, I did it, but I check the option stay sign in or something like this to stay logged in. Now I can't...
  8. How to sign out from Microsoft Family Safety?

9. Signed out from Microsoft Family Safety, but still Get Blocked???

Signed out from Microsoft Family Safety, but still Get Blocked???: Okay, I had signed out from Microsoft Family Safety, but I still get blocking from Family Safety Filter, like this picture below. That is not an adult **** website.That is a news website.Does Family Safety team really do their work?I always got this kind of block warning...
  10. Family Safety is getting out of hand

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Family Safety is getting out of hand: Microsoft Family Safety is used to help connect family members together, but I have a frustrating problem. I cannot use anything in my account, so its basically useless if I manage to log in to my account, and when my parents allow me to use a certain thing, it doesn't work...