Windows 10: Sign out og user in Microsoft Store Windows

Discus and support Sign out og user in Microsoft Store Windows in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hey there, I am having a lot of trouble trying to sign out of the Microsoft store. I keep pressing the profile icon up in the right corner and after... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by dksomething, Aug 14, 2019.

1. Sign out og user in Microsoft Store Windows

Hey there,

I am having a lot of trouble trying to sign out of the Microsoft store. I keep pressing the profile icon up in the right corner and after that clicking on my account, but nothing happens. I just get sent back to the home screen.

Please come with any sorts of suggestions, it will be appreciated.

:)

dksomething, Aug 14, 2019

2. CAN'T SIGN IN MICROSOFT STORE

Thank you for your feedback. If the issue was not resolved after performing the steps provided we suggest disabling any security software (antivirus) temporarily. Take note that antivirus protects your PC against virus or malware. Make sure to enable it
    once done checking if the Store will work.

In case the issue was not fixed, we would suggest creating a new user account. This will help us the determine if the current user account is corrupted or not. Refer to the articles below to start creating a new account:

Kindly get back to us with the outcome.

Ronalene Mat, Aug 14, 2019
  3. Microsoft Store

Hi James,

To resolve your concern about Windows Store, we suggest for you to follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + R key to open Run.
    • Type wsreset.exe and press
      Enter
    • Restart the PC, sign in with your Microsoft user account and check if you are able to find Windows Store.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Aug 14, 2019
  4. Sign out og user in Microsoft Store Windows

I can't sign in windows store and I can't use acount microsoft to sign in windows

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply. Are you still facing the issue?

If yes, Please follow below suggestions:

What happens when you try to sign to Windows Store?

Please give us the complete error message if any.

For Windows store issue you may refer the following suggestion:

I would suggest you to refer to the following steps:

• Press Windows +R Keys to open Run command

• Type wsreset.exe and hit enter

Now, try to open store and see if that helps.

Waseemulla S, Aug 14, 2019
Thema:

Sign out og user in Microsoft Store Windows

1. Sign out og user in Microsoft Store Windows - Similar Threads - Sign user Microsoft

2. User migrated. Temp account upon sign in. Where is my OG user account?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    User migrated. Temp account upon sign in. Where is my OG user account?: Good day. I switched on my laptop. Signed in. As usual. Everything seemed fine. Except. Nothing was there. All my folders or files. Account is a temp. I made a new account and set as administrator. I deleted the temp. Signed out. Signed in. Nothing. Google. Panic....
  3. User migrated. Temp account upon sign in. Where is my OG user account?

in Windows 10 Support
    User migrated. Temp account upon sign in. Where is my OG user account?: Good day. I switched on my laptop. Signed in. As usual. Everything seemed fine. Except. Nothing was there. All my folders or files. Account is a temp. I made a new account and set as administrator. I deleted the temp. Signed out. Signed in. Nothing. Google. Panic....
  4. Microsoft Store sign in

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store sign in: Hi, I'm having an issue with my Microsoft Store. I'm trying to download something but whenever I try to sign in it tells me "Something went wrong. This application made too many requests. Press Retry to continue" and error code 0x80860010, and it won't let me download it...
  5. Microsoft store can't sign in

Microsoft store can't sign in: When i try to sign into the microsoft store i get an error code 0x800704cf. The text says"It doesn't look like you're connect to the internet. Check your connection and try again." I am connected to the internet though. I even tried to disconnect from the internet and sign...
  6. Win10 Signs-In Users After Sign-Out then Restart

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Win10 Signs-In Users After Sign-Out then Restart: I have a fairly new 2 months Dell XPS 8930. I created 2 user accounts. If I use Start...User...Sign Out on either account, everything goes as expected and I am taken back to the Sign-In screen. If I then use the Power button in the lower right and choose Restart, the...
  7. signing into microsoft store

signing into microsoft store: i'm trying to sign into the Microsoft store but it keeps saying "we have encountered an error. Please try signing in later." and i waited a day but it keeps say that message....
  8. Can't Sign into Microsoft Store

Can't Sign into Microsoft Store: I have this problem on my laptop when I try to sign in it says Try again later error code 0x80090016 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-sign-into-microsoft-store/f823fb94-3a7a-48bf-a94f-d7c6bb06665a"
  9. microsoft sign in sign out

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    microsoft sign in sign out: when I sign in to mircosoft account and after my work complete do I need to keep sign or sign out to stay away from hacker https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-sign-in-sign-out/6a94932c-d8eb-4b7d-aec1-94e215515968"
  10. Can't sign in for microsoft store

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't sign in for microsoft store: Why can't I sign in for microsoft store? how to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-sign-in-for-microsoft-store/258c217a-0760-4caf-849d-543374930ad1

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sign out from microsoft store in pc