Windows 10: Sign out/Restart/Power off background color change. Blue flash on lock-screen.

Discus and support Sign out/Restart/Power off background color change. Blue flash on lock-screen. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I have installed a third party black theme for my system: Gray Dark by KDr3w on DeviantArt Problem: And everything was perfect until system... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Sempiro, Jan 12, 2021.

1. Sempiro Win User

Sign out/Restart/Power off background color change. Blue flash on lock-screen.

Hello,

I have installed a third party black theme for my system: Gray Dark by KDr3w on DeviantArt

Problem:
    And everything was perfect until system update, now, each time I signing out, restarting, or powering off, background color of a window with circling dots Singing out/Restarting/Powering off is stuck with Blue color, while it was following 3rd party theme color before - Gray. Also each time I lock screen, there is a blue flash transition.

What I have tried:
    - Revert back to original theme and unmodified dll files by uninstalling UltraUXThemePatcher.
    - Tried to change accent, but the issue got even worse: Red-Blue flash transition on lock-screen + Singing out/Restarting/Powering off screen's background color is still blue.

Could anyone point me in right direction what should I change in order to make that window background color to follow 3rd party theme again?

Examples:

Restart screen

Sign out/Restart/Power off background color change. Blue flash on lock-screen. ee9d6e9e-8c57-45dd-91e7-a7f03c15f521?upload=true.jpg

Red-Blue Flash on lock-screen

https://youtu.be/tU47GFvFF1o

Blue Flash on lock-screen

https://youtu.be/xxx2kyod8Kw

:)

Sempiro, Jan 12, 2021
  2. Sempiro Win User

Sign out/Restart/Power off background color change.

Hello,

I have installed a third party black theme for my system: Gray Dark by KDr3w on DeviantArt

And everything was perfect until I accidentally clicked on "Enable Aero Lite (Default)" in Winaero Tweaker. I have switched back to third party theme alright, but now, each time I signing out, restarting, or powering off, background color of a window with circling dots (Singing out/Restarting/Powering off) is stuck with Blue color, while it was following 3rd party theme color before.

Could anyone point me in right direction what should I change in order to make that window background color to follow 3rd party theme again?

Thank you

- - - Updated - - -

Sign out/Restart/Power off background color change. Blue flash on lock-screen. [​IMG]

I was talking about this window, it was following 3rd party theme rules and the color was dark-gray, but now it is blue. Also there is very unpleasant quick transition Black-Blue-Black on PC lock.

Sempiro, Jan 12, 2021
  3. How to change sign-in screen (NOT lock screen) background?

Yes you can change the sign-in screen background.

Change the Login Screen Background on Windows 10.

Follow these simple steps below together with these screenshots

from this guide

Step 1: Head over to your Settings and then
    Personalization.

Step 2: Once you’re here select the Lock screen tab and enable the
    Show lock screen background picture on the sign-in screen option.

If you want to change the background of your sign in screen then you can do that.

All you have to is just:

Step 1: Do you see that Windows Spotlight option? Yeah that gives you all the spectacular background images from various beautiful places in the world.

You can also select Picture or Slideshow if you want your own family photos, or pictures that you simply want to cherish each day by using it as your background on your Windows 10.

Do note that the image that you select here will appear as both your lock screen background and your sign in background.

If you instead want to go with a flat color rather than a background image itself then follow these simple steps:

Step 1: Go ahead and disable the Show lock screen background picture on the sign in screen.

Step 2: Once you have done that, head over to your Settings, then
    Personalization, and then finally Colors.

You can try and experiment with these three options and see what you like. Sign out/Restart/Power off background color change. Blue flash on lock-screen. :)

Let me know how it goes.

Source: 2 Simple Steps to Change the Login Screen Background on Windows 10 - Saint

jakekovoor, Jan 12, 2021
  4. dacrone Win User

different lock screen and sign in screen?

Step 2b is labeled as Change the Login Screen Image, but the steps show you how to change the Lock Screen image. Step 2a is irrelevant. It only tells you how to change the desktop background.

What I want to do:
    Set Spotlight as the LOCK Screen Image(s) - Done
    Set the Win 10 Hero Image as the SIGN IN Screen Image - This is the one that shows after you click on the lock screen and you are able to type your password. If I uncheck "Show Lock Screen Image on Sign In Screen", it shows a solid blue background behind my Password box and user image. This is what I want to change to the Hero Image....

dacrone, Jan 12, 2021
Thema:

1. Sign out/Restart/Power off background color change. Blue flash on lock-screen. - Similar Threads - Sign Restart Power

2. My background screen color changed from blue to red

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My background screen color changed from blue to red: My background screen color changed from blue to red last night while I was working online. I have rebooted my PC and called Apple Supports as I was logged in to ICloud though nothing helped and I was advised it might be a windows issues to connect with Microsoft. My PC is a...
  3. I am unable to change the lock screen background from a solid blue color

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I am unable to change the lock screen background from a solid blue color: No matter what I do, I cannot change my lock screen background. I'm currently trying to change it to a picture of Deep Rock Galactic's Salt Pits biome, but when I try, the preview goes black and has a loading icon that never seems to stop. I've tried:- Letting the picture...
  4. I am unable to change the lock screen background from a solid blue color

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am unable to change the lock screen background from a solid blue color: No matter what I do, I cannot change my lock screen background. I'm currently trying to change it to a picture of Deep Rock Galactic's Salt Pits biome, but when I try, the preview goes black and has a loading icon that never seems to stop. I've tried:- Letting the picture...
  5. I am unable to change the lock screen background from a solid blue color

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Restart/Power off background color does not follow Accent color

in Windows 10 Customization
    Restart/Power off background color does not follow Accent color: Hello, Basically the title. I have a weird issue with Restart/Power Off background color does not follow Accent color in Personalize settings. I personally want it to be Gray color, but it remains in Blue no matter what accent color I choose. I have another PC and do not...
  7. Restart/Power off background color does not follow Accent color

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Restart/Power off background color does not follow Accent color: [ATTACH] Hello, Basically the title. I have a weird issue with Restart/Power Off background color does not follow Accent color in Personalize settings. I personally want it to be Gray color, but it remains in Blue no matter what accent color I choose. I have another PC...
  8. Sign out/Restart/Power off background color stuck on Blue. Blue flash on lock-screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sign out/Restart/Power off background color stuck on Blue. Blue flash on lock-screen: I have installed a third party black theme for my system: Gray Dark by KDr3w on DeviantArt: https://www.deviantart.com/kdr3w/art/Gray-Dark-807271550 Problem: Everything was perfect until recent system update. Now, each time I signing out, restarting, or powering off,...
  9. Sign out/Restart/Power off background color change.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sign out/Restart/Power off background color change.: Hello, I have installed a third party black theme for my system: Gray Dark by KDr3w on DeviantArt And everything was perfect until I accidentally clicked on "Enable Aero Lite (Default)" in Winaero Tweaker. I have switched back to third party theme alright, but now, each...
  10. Lock Screen and Sign-in Background not changing

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Lock Screen and Sign-in Background not changing: Hi, I will try to explain the problem precisely I have the "Show lock-screen background picture on the sign-in screen" enabled, and they have the same background which is good, but the problem is I can't change the background, I have set the "Background" setting to...