Windows 10: Sign out/Restart/Power off background color stuck on Blue. Blue flash on lock-screen

Discus and support Sign out/Restart/Power off background color stuck on Blue. Blue flash on lock-screen in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have installed a third party black theme for my system: Gray Dark by KDr3w on DeviantArt: https://www.deviantart.com/kdr3w/art/Gray-Dark-807271550... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/SopheusAmorpheus, Jan 13, 2021.

1. Sign out/Restart/Power off background color stuck on Blue. Blue flash on lock-screen

I have installed a third party black theme for my system: Gray Dark by KDr3w on DeviantArt: https://www.deviantart.com/kdr3w/art/Gray-Dark-807271550

Problem: Everything was perfect until recent system update. Now, each time I signing out, restarting, or powering off, background color of a window with circling dots is stuck on Blue color, while it was following 3rd party theme color before - Gray. Also each time I lock screen, there is a blue flash transition.

What I have tried:

- Revert back to original theme and unmodified dll files by uninstalling UltraUXThemePatcher. - Tried to change accent, but the issue got even worse: Red-Blue flash transition on lock-screen + Singing out/Restarting/Powering off screen's background color is still blue. - Upgrade to 20H2 from 2004. Issue is still there. - Check out if issue in Safe Mode (it is there).

Could anyone point me in the right direction what should I change in order to make that window background color to follow 3rd party theme again?

Examples:

Stuck Blue color on Restart

Red-Blue Flash on lock-screen (When Red accent applied)

https://youtu.be/tU47GFvFF1o

Blue Flash on lock-screen (When Gray accent applied)

https://youtu.be/xxx2kyod8Kw

submitted by /u/SopheusAmorpheus
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/SopheusAmorpheus, Jan 13, 2021
  2. Sempiro Win User

Sign out/Restart/Power off background color change.

Hello,

I have installed a third party black theme for my system: Gray Dark by KDr3w on DeviantArt

And everything was perfect until I accidentally clicked on "Enable Aero Lite (Default)" in Winaero Tweaker. I have switched back to third party theme alright, but now, each time I signing out, restarting, or powering off, background color of a window with circling dots (Singing out/Restarting/Powering off) is stuck with Blue color, while it was following 3rd party theme color before.

Could anyone point me in right direction what should I change in order to make that window background color to follow 3rd party theme again?

Thank you

- - - Updated - - -

Sign out/Restart/Power off background color stuck on Blue. Blue flash on lock-screen [​IMG]

I was talking about this window, it was following 3rd party theme rules and the color was dark-gray, but now it is blue. Also there is very unpleasant quick transition Black-Blue-Black on PC lock.

Sempiro, Jan 13, 2021
  3. dacrone Win User
    different lock screen and sign in screen?

Step 2b is labeled as Change the Login Screen Image, but the steps show you how to change the Lock Screen image. Step 2a is irrelevant. It only tells you how to change the desktop background.

What I want to do:
    Set Spotlight as the LOCK Screen Image(s) - Done
    Set the Win 10 Hero Image as the SIGN IN Screen Image - This is the one that shows after you click on the lock screen and you are able to type your password. If I uncheck "Show Lock Screen Image on Sign In Screen", it shows a solid blue background behind my Password box and user image. This is what I want to change to the Hero Image....

dacrone, Jan 13, 2021
  4. Sign out/Restart/Power off background color stuck on Blue. Blue flash on lock-screen

Wallpaper (background) color

Hi Aaron,

I realize that the background color changed from blue to black. I will try to help you with this issue.

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?

Close all open windows, restart the computer once and then login to the computer to check if that helps.

Suggest you to refer to this article to check if that helps.

Change your desktop background and colors: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...6c6/change-your-desktop-background-and-colors

Further you may also want to ensure that default theme is selected. Follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + I to get the Settings screen.

• Click Personalization and select Themes.

• Click on Theme Settings to select Windows Default Themes.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Jan 13, 2021
Thema:

Sign out/Restart/Power off background color stuck on Blue. Blue flash on lock-screen

1. Sign out/Restart/Power off background color stuck on Blue. Blue flash on lock-screen - Similar Threads - Sign Restart Power

2. Blue background color problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue background color problem: Good afternoon!I have a problem of the kind that when I want to install windows, only the blue background of the installer appears and nothing else. I have an acer aspire a315-51 laptop and it was hard to get it.What should I do in this case?...
  3. Blue background color problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue background color problem: Good afternoon!I have a problem of the kind that when I want to install windows, only the blue background of the installer appears and nothing else. I have an acer aspire a315-51 laptop and it was hard to get it.What should I do in this case?...
  4. Blue background color problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows randomly blue screens during restarting or powering off.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows randomly blue screens during restarting or powering off.: I can tell when it's about to happen, because it would be over 5 minutes passed and the shutdown or restart loop is still spinning. Eventually after is when I get the blue screen. This does not happen every time, but about half of the time when I try to restart or shutdown....
  6. Windows randomly blue screens during restarting or powering off.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows randomly blue screens during restarting or powering off.: I can tell when it's about to happen, because it would be over 5 minutes passed and the shutdown or restart loop is still spinning. Eventually after is when I get the blue screen. This does not happen every time, but about half of the time when I try to restart or shutdown....
  7. Restart/Power off background color does not follow Accent color

in Windows 10 Customization
    Restart/Power off background color does not follow Accent color: Hello, Basically the title. I have a weird issue with Restart/Power Off background color does not follow Accent color in Personalize settings. I personally want it to be Gray color, but it remains in Blue no matter what accent color I choose. I have another PC and do not...
  8. Restart/Power off background color does not follow Accent color

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Restart/Power off background color does not follow Accent color: [ATTACH] Hello, Basically the title. I have a weird issue with Restart/Power Off background color does not follow Accent color in Personalize settings. I personally want it to be Gray color, but it remains in Blue no matter what accent color I choose. I have another PC...
  9. Sign out/Restart/Power off background color change. Blue flash on lock-screen.

Sign out/Restart/Power off background color change. Blue flash on lock-screen.: Hello, I have installed a third party black theme for my system: Gray Dark by KDr3w on DeviantArt Problem: And everything was perfect until system update, now, each time I signing out, restarting, or powering off, background color of a window with circling dots Singing...
  10. Sign out/Restart/Power off background color change.

Sign out/Restart/Power off background color change.: Hello, I have installed a third party black theme for my system: Gray Dark by KDr3w on DeviantArt And everything was perfect until I accidentally clicked on "Enable Aero Lite (Default)" in Winaero Tweaker. I have switched back to third party theme alright, but now, each...