Windows 10: Sign upIn Problem

Discus and support Sign upIn Problem in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; , And then the next screen I See will give me the choice of PIN or password. So I get on, it's just annoying. Better yet, since I'm the only one who... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by lloydgarver, Jul 18, 2023.

  1. Sign upIn Problem


    , And then the next screen I See will give me the choice of PIN or password. So I get on, it's just annoying. Better yet, since I'm the only one who has access to this computer, It would be nice if someone told me how to set it up so that I will need neither the pen or a password. When I bought my Windows 11 laptop, the people the store set that function out for me.

    :)
     
    lloydgarver, Jul 18, 2023
    #1
  2. arvind95 Win User

    Upin blocked

    I have the same problem,in security setting,upin is not supported,,so security code can't reset.please tell how solve this problem
     
    arvind95, Jul 18, 2023
    #2
  3. Easyadz75 Win User
    Upin blocked

    My phone's upin has been blocked.pls help me
     
    Easyadz75, Jul 18, 2023
    #3
  4. tiny_chef Win User

    Sign upIn Problem

    Upin blocked

    Hi Easyadz75,

    Welcome to the Nokia Support Discussions!

    Can you further elaborate on your concern? What do you mean upin? Any error message? If there is, when do you usually see this error?
     
    tiny_chef, Jul 18, 2023
    #4
Thema:

Sign upIn Problem

Loading...
  1. Sign upIn Problem - Similar Threads - Sign upIn Problem

  2. Sign upIn Problem

    in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sign upIn Problem: , And then the next screen I See will give me the choice of PIN or password. So I get on, it's just annoying. Better yet, since I'm the only one who has access to this computer, It would be nice if someone told me how to set it up so that I will need neither the pen or a...
  3. Sign upIn Problem

    in Windows 10 Customization
    Sign upIn Problem: , And then the next screen I See will give me the choice of PIN or password. So I get on, it's just annoying. Better yet, since I'm the only one who has access to this computer, It would be nice if someone told me how to set it up so that I will need neither the pen or a...
  4. Sign-in Problem

    in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Sign-in Problem: I need help. I wanted to reset my pc to be brand new because, my wifi was giving troubles and I thought it was my pc and indeed it was. So I deleted everything on my C:drive and later on I remembered there is something as factory reset. But I was too late to cancel the option...
  5. sign in problem

    in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    sign in problem: I can not sign in to my Microsoft account as it generates an error code i also can't access my computer settings and start menu what should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sign-in-problem/97c83323-ac7b-4051-8420-d3948ee6c7e4
  6. sign in problem

    in Windows 10 Customization
    sign in problem: I can not sign in to my Microsoft account as it generates an error code i also can't access my computer settings and start menu what should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sign-in-problem/97c83323-ac7b-4051-8420-d3948ee6c7e4
  7. sign in problems

    in Windows 10 Gaming
    sign in problems: hi. dumb teenager here.i had deleted my microsoft account at march,and the account was deleted at may.after may i have remade a new account,using the same gmail i used with the old one which i deleted.but now alot of microsoft apps,some of which have been able to sign in and...
  8. Sign-in problem

    in Windows 10 Customization
    Sign-in problem: I had two users on Windows 10, like "admin" and "user1". I changed the name of "user1". After restarting, only "admin" user appears in sign-in page. I don't have the password for "admin". I have tried to restore windows but it requires the password for "admin". What should I...
  9. Display driver is not showing upin Device Manager.

    in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Display driver is not showing upin Device Manager.: My system info- OS Name: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro OS Version: 10.0.17763 N/A Build 17763 OS Manufacturer: Microsoft Corporation OS Configuration: Standalone Workstation OS Build Type: Multiprocessor Free...
  10. Sign in Problems

    in Windows 10 Customization
    Sign in Problems: Sign in problems. I get the picture screen with my username. Next line is "The username or password is incorrect. Try again". I click OK. On the bottom left there are 2 usernames both are the same (my username) I then have to click the top one to log on. How do I get rid of...