Windows 10: Signature-less Microsoft products? Process Explorer

Discus and support Signature-less Microsoft products? Process Explorer in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi, after reviewing my active processes with Process Explorer and verifying all of them, it turns out that not every Microsoft executable has a... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by SALTkdjfbvdfkbj, May 20, 2023.

1. Signature-less Microsoft products? Process Explorer

Hi, after reviewing my active processes with Process Explorer and verifying all of them, it turns out that not every Microsoft executable has a signature, and I'm wondering if this is normal. For me, processes that have this trait are: File & Path: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.MicrosoftStickyNotes_4.6.0.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\Microsoft.Notes.exeVerified Signer: No signature was present in the subject Microsoft Corporation File & Path: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.Windows.Photos_2023.10030.27002.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\Microsoft.Photos.exeVerified Signer: No signature

:)

SALTkdjfbvdfkbj, May 20, 2023
  2. mixa Win User

Microsoft Internet Explorer renamed to Windows Internet Explorer ?

Signature-less Microsoft products? Process Explorer wie1.png

Since version 7 of the world`s most popular web browser - Microsoft Internet Explorer was silently renamed to Windows Internet Explorer.Such a step from Microsoft is not a surprise since Internet Explorer is part of the Windows operation system for a long time.Obviously Microsoft corp. wants to state that Internet Explorer is already considered as a part of Windows and not as an external browser (remember the IE and WMP law issues last year!?).

3. Pavan_N Win User
    Custom Signature in Mail??

Hi Eric,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft community.

1. Are you using outlook or other third party app?

If you are using mail app I suggest you to follow the steps below.

• Go to mail app.
    • Tap on Switch to Setting icon on bottom left.
    • Go to options.
    • Turn on Signature; Choose the Signature you like.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Thanks.

Pavan_N, May 20, 2023
  4. Signature-less Microsoft products? Process Explorer

Adding signature...

Hi kathy,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I will definitely assist you, as per your query.

Please follow the below steps to add signature on mail app.

Step 1.

• Go the browser and open Outlook.com and log-in on the email.
    • Click on gear box go to option.
    • Locate for the Formatting, font and signature and click on it.
    Once you create the signature go to mail app to turn on the signature option. Follow the below steps:

Step 2.

• Open the mail app click on
      gear box

• Now click on option and turn on the
      signature option.
    Hope this helps. If you need further assistance with Windows, let us know and will be glad to help.

Billion Debbarma, May 20, 2023
Thema:

Signature-less Microsoft products? Process Explorer

1. Signature-less Microsoft products? Process Explorer - Similar Threads - Signature less Microsoft

2. Regarding process explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regarding process explorer: Is it possible to pause and resume exporting/processing of a video enhanced by Topaz using Process explorer even after a system restart? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/regarding-process-explorer/9269ab3c-9060-4701-a9ec-04f2db0a3428
  3. Regarding process explorer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Regarding process explorer: Is it possible to pause and resume exporting/processing of a video enhanced by Topaz using Process explorer even after a system restart? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/regarding-process-explorer/9269ab3c-9060-4701-a9ec-04f2db0a3428
  4. Signature-less Microsoft products? Process Explorer

Signature-less Microsoft products? Process Explorer: Hi, after reviewing my active processes with Process Explorer and verifying all of them, it turns out that not every Microsoft executable has a signature, and I'm wondering if this is normal. For me, processes that have this trait are: File & Path: C:\Program...
  5. Signature-less Microsoft products? Process Explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Signature-less Microsoft products? Process Explorer: Hi, after reviewing my active processes with Process Explorer and verifying all of them, it turns out that not every Microsoft executable has a signature, and I'm wondering if this is normal. For me, processes that have this trait are: File & Path: C:\Program...
  6. Processes supposedly from Microsoft don't have code signature - why?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Processes supposedly from Microsoft don't have code signature - why?: I am on Windows 10. While exploring the running processes on my machine with process explorer from sysinternals, I discovered that some binaries supposedly from Microsoft are not code signed.virustotal doesn't detect anything off with these binaries. But as it stands, I can't...
  7. Processes supposedly from Microsoft don't have code signature - why?

Processes supposedly from Microsoft don't have code signature - why?: I am on Windows 10. While exploring the running processes on my machine with process explorer from sysinternals, I discovered that some binaries supposedly from Microsoft are not code signed.virustotal doesn't detect anything off with these binaries. But as it stands, I can't...
  8. process explorer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    process explorer: I accidentally suspended searchApp.exe, and now it won't let me "resume" it. When I try "restart" it asks me if I will verify that I want to kill the process. Please help. Thank you...
  9. process explorer virustotal

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    process explorer virustotal: so i was running process explorer virustotal and i saw some programs that had 1 and 2 's there was one called issass.exe that just said unknown should i be worried....
  10. suspicious program with microsoft signature

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    suspicious program with microsoft signature: can you please check this setup and tell me if it's dangerous when i click on it dose not provide any information just that is it from microsoft and windows defender dose not give any hint about it so please tell me if it;s dangerous and how to remove it...