Windows 10: Signatures in mail app

Discus and support Signatures in mail app in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Just curious if it is possible to insert a picture in the standard mail app, as opposed to just text. Gmail has the option (see pic) and I'd like to... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Gaz, Nov 27, 2015.

1. GAZ
    Gaz Win User

Signatures in mail app

Just curious if it is possible to insert a picture in the standard mail app, as opposed to just text.
    Gmail has the option (see pic) and I'd like to do the same for the mail app too. Any ideas?

Signatures in mail app [​IMG]

:)

2. How to add signature for Mail app in windows 10

Hello Tracey,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Are you referring to Mail app?

If yes, follow the below steps to add signature in Windows Mail app.

* Launch the Mail app,

* Click on the Settings (I.e. Gear Icon) on the bottom left corner in the Mail app,

* On the right select Options, go down to the Signature section.

* Toggle Use an email signature on and then down in the input field, enter your signature accordingly.

You're done. Going forward the signature appear automatically in the body of the Email.

Keep us posted if you require further assistance, we're glad to assist you.

Yashwanth Kotakuri, Nov 27, 2015
  3. E for Excel, Nov 27, 2015
Thema:

Signatures in mail app

1. Signatures in mail app - Similar Threads - Signatures mail app

2. Email signature is blurry in mail app not outlook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Email signature is blurry in mail app not outlook: No idea why this is happening. It's fine when I insert the image into the signature box, but it looks different when seeing it from emailing people. Please advise....
  3. Email signature is blurry in mail app not outlook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Email signature is blurry in mail app not outlook: No idea why this is happening. It's fine when I insert the image into the signature box, but it looks different when seeing it from emailing people. Please advise....
  4. Mail app signature windows issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mail app signature windows issue: Hi, It seems that the signature tab form the windows build-in app is not letting me edit signature format.When I started using this app the signature windows was like this:I fell that I'm doing soemthing wrong, but I can't figure what. Can you give me a helping hand?Thank...
  5. Mail app signature windows issue

Mail app signature windows issue: Hi, It seems that the signature tab form the windows build-in app is not letting me edit signature format.When I started using this app the signature windows was like this:I fell that I'm doing soemthing wrong, but I can't figure what. Can you give me a helping hand?Thank...
  6. Windows Mail app Signature gone

Windows Mail app Signature gone: Hi, Up until yesterday my windows mail app was great and had a custom signature for all accounts. Today, i had a windows update and the app was shutting down every time it opened after the update. I had to reset the app and when I did so I lost my custom signature. I...
  7. Help changing email signature in Mail App for Windows

Help changing email signature in Mail App for Windows: I want to change my email signature in my Mail App on Windows 2016. On the web, instructions say to find >Signature under Settings. For some reason my version, has no Signature option at all. Under Help, it explains how to add or change a signature in Outlook, but this is...
  8. Add Signature and Auto-reply in Mail app.

in Browsers and Email
    Add Signature and Auto-reply in Mail app.: Add signature: Open Mail app > left bottom, click the gear icon ( Settings ) > right side, click Signature > select the account you want to add signature or click Apply to all accounts > make sure Use an email signature is turned on > enter your signature into the box....
  9. Multiple Signatures in Mail App?

in Browsers and Email
    Multiple Signatures in Mail App?: Is there any way to set, choose from, and use one of a variety of signatures in Windows 10 Mail App? 39107
  10. Turn On or Off Signature in Windows 10 Mail app

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Signature in Windows 10 Mail app: How to: Turn On or Off Signature in Windows 10 Mail app How to Turn On or Off Mail app Signature in Windows 10 Windows 10 comes with a new Mail app. The new Mail app brings improved performance and a familiar three-pane email UI, with a toggle to quickly move between...