Windows 10: signe in options not opening windows 10 pro ver21h2

Discus and support signe in options not opening windows 10 pro ver21h2 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I always use the fingerprint option to unlock my device, but recently it doesn't work anymore. I tried to check the sign-in options , it's not opening... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ayoubaknoun, Dec 5, 2021.

1. signe in options not opening windows 10 pro ver21h2

I always use the fingerprint option to unlock my device, but recently it doesn't work anymore. I tried to check the sign-in options , it's not opening too

:)

Ayoubaknoun, Dec 5, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 5, 2021
  3. Sign in Options wont Open

Build version: 14393.693

I would like to add pin as a sign in method,

but this problem did'n encounter very often

It usually be normal after I restart the windows

signe in options not opening windows 10 pro ver21h2 9db8c2d4-1cde-4c99-aa50-357274e1daab.png

I have been following this instruction, but seems like nothing is solved

Method 1:

This issue may happen due to system file corruption. I suggest you to run System file checker. System File checker (SFC) scan is done to check if there are any corrupted system files that could be causing this issue. Kindly follow the below given steps:

• Press Windows key + X, select Command prompt (Admin) to bring up elevated Command prompt.

• In Command prompt type sfc/scannow and press enter.
    • Restart the computer.
    Method 2:

If no corrupted system files were found in the previous state, then I suggest you to try the following steps to employ the DISM command lines:

• Open command prompt by pressing Windows key + X and selecting “Command prompt admin”.

• In command prompt, type the following commands and press Enter after each command:
    DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Cleanupimage

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

• Close the command prompt and restart the PC and check if it works.
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...ont-open/93b07b0e-8d63-427a-8fd2-440fa912afa2

I also encounter these problem :

Bima Satria, Dec 5, 2021
  4. Remon Ont Win User

signe in options not opening windows 10 pro ver21h2

Windows 10 pro edition

Hello Raed,

For us to better assist you with your concern about upgrading to Windows 10 pro edition and how to roll back to Windows 7, we would like to know some additional information first:

• Did you get any error messages or error codes?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

To help you on upgrading your Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro, we suggest that you check this

article
    for information and troubleshooting steps.

You can follow the steps provided below to be able to downgrade to Windows 7:

• Open Settings.
    • Select Update & security.
    • Click Recovery tab.
    • Look for the option to "Go back to Windows 7/8", and click on "Get Started" to begin the process.

Hope it helps. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Remon Ont, Dec 5, 2021
Thema:

signe in options not opening windows 10 pro ver21h2

1. signe in options not opening windows 10 pro ver21h2 - Similar Threads - signe options opening

2. can't open sign-in options

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't open sign-in options: Once i click sign-in options, the settings window freeze. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-open-sign-in-options/a4d52b80-a7a7-4677-909b-562764ec1319
  3. can't open sign-in options

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can't open sign-in options: Once i click sign-in options, the settings window freeze. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-open-sign-in-options/a4d52b80-a7a7-4677-909b-562764ec1319
  4. sign in option not opening.

sign in option not opening.: I have recently reset my laptop and I am trying to open the sign in options for setting up my fingerprint but when i click on sign in options it just freezes and i have tried many things but nothing is working plz help....
  5. sign in option not opening.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sign in option not opening.: I have recently reset my laptop and I am trying to open the sign in options for setting up my fingerprint but when i click on sign in options it just freezes and i have tried many things but nothing is working plz help....
  6. Can't Open Sign-In Options on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Open Sign-In Options on Windows 11: Hello everyone, I just reset my PC due to some issues, and when I booted it up, I saw that I couldn't use the fingerprint sign-in anymore, so I checked in using a pin instead. I tried going into Sign-In Options to register a fingerprint in case the fingerprint reset, but it...
  7. Can't Open Sign-In Options on Windows 11

Can't Open Sign-In Options on Windows 11: Hello everyone, I just reset my PC due to some issues, and when I booted it up, I saw that I couldn't use the fingerprint sign-in anymore, so I checked in using a pin instead. I tried going into Sign-In Options to register a fingerprint in case the fingerprint reset, but it...
  8. signe in options not opening windows 10 pro ver21h2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    signe in options not opening windows 10 pro ver21h2: I always use the fingerprint option to unlock my device, but recently it doesn't work anymore. I tried to check the sign-in options , it's not opening too...
  9. signe in options not opening windows 10 pro ver21h2

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    signe in options not opening windows 10 pro ver21h2: I always use the fingerprint option to unlock my device, but recently it doesn't work anymore. I tried to check the sign-in options , it's not opening too...
  10. Windows 10 Pro Remove PIN sign in option

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Pro Remove PIN sign in option: I recently purchased 2 systems, set them up using PIN sign in because it basically forced me to do so. Now because of it I am not able to access printers in the network. Every other computer in the office sees them and can use them, only windows 10 Pro doesn't. How do I...