Windows 10: Signed desktop bridge app receive yellow elevated prompt on windows 1909

Discus and support Signed desktop bridge app receive yellow elevated prompt on windows 1909 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi all I have an app is Desktop bridge app, and we created certificate by visual studio 2019, and get publiser name from Windows Dev Center, and all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Windows Category - All, Sep 27, 2020.

1. Signed desktop bridge app receive yellow elevated prompt on windows 1909

Hi all

I have an app is Desktop bridge app, and we created certificate by visual studio 2019, and get publiser name from Windows Dev Center,

and all the things go wellinstall, normal launch except run an elevated execute file.

When I run an elevated execute file by my desktop birdge app, it show me the bellow UAC dialog.

Signed desktop bridge app receive yellow elevated prompt on windows 1909 d1d06075-af59-41ff-915d-2ea1a0741be1?upload=true.png

I'm sure that my file is signed with our company certificate, and my desktop app is signed with visual studio certificate.

But why I receive this message?

Thanks!

:)

Windows Category - All, Sep 27, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Now available: Windows Developer training course on Desktop Bridge

Source: Now available: Windows Developer training course on Desktop Bridge - Building Apps for Windows

Brink, Sep 27, 2020
  3. Elevated Command Prompt

Hi Tommy,

A command prompt is an entry point for typing computer commands in the Command Prompt window. By typing commands in an elevated command prompt, you can perform tasks that require administrator rights on your computer without using the Windows graphical interface.
    You may open an elevated Command Prompt by following the steps below.

1. Open the Start menu, and type cmd to open the search box.

2. When Command Prompt shows up in the search results, right click or press and hold on it, then click/tap on
    Run as administrator.

Feel free to post your query should you need assistance.

Vanessa Oca, Sep 27, 2020
  4. Signed desktop bridge app receive yellow elevated prompt on windows 1909

Microsoft Account set to use 2 Factor Authentication & Authentication Phone App but it doesn't prompt for authentication when signing in to my Windows 10 PC locally or remotely (via RDP).

Hi Tyler,

One of the reasons why you do not receive a security code prompt when signing in to your Windows 10 device is because
    you are not using the correct Microsoft Account to log in. To better assist you, we suggest
    checking the information and methods in the articles below for more details about verification process:

Should you have further questions, please let us know.

Jefferson Ore, Sep 27, 2020
Thema:

Signed desktop bridge app receive yellow elevated prompt on windows 1909

1. Signed desktop bridge app receive yellow elevated prompt on windows 1909 - Similar Threads - Signed desktop bridge

2. elevated admin command prompt

in Windows 10 Customization
    elevated admin command prompt: where is the dictionary and/or the appendix for the language to use in the elevated admin command prompt??? I would prefer to simply ask my friends in redmond at the garage to imput the needed code/txt so that my thumbs dont go numb...lolol...
  3. Unable to change -Command Prompt - To :- Elevated Command Prompt

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to change -Command Prompt - To :- Elevated Command Prompt: Having problem installing updates windows 10 64bit - version 2004 -- need to access command prompt as an Administrator to try to fix. Any ideas ?...
  4. UAC Elevation prompts?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    UAC Elevation prompts?: Which is more secure regards to the UAC Elevation prompt? And which one should I select for the Admin account? Prompt for Credentials on the Secure Desktop or Prompt for Credentials? 137776
  5. Can’t Open Elevated Command Prompt

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can’t Open Elevated Command Prompt: Hello I just installed WIN 10 on an old laptop (if one can call a lenovo W700 a laptop), used a win7 product key and the authentication was accepted had to create a microsoft account, refuse to give them all kind of info... arghhh I am now trying to put in the LENOVO...
  6. cmd Scripts ask for elevated prompt

in Windows 10 Support
    cmd Scripts ask for elevated prompt: Hello, again *Smile I made a script to run a mmc console for de "Users & Computers of the domain" (DSA.EXE) Code: @Echo Off C:\Windows\System32\runas.exe /netonly /user:domain\user "mmc dsa.msc"[/quote] It was working fine until I ran into this issue : Erreur de...
  7. Switch to non-elevated program from elevated prompt

in Windows 10 Support
    Switch to non-elevated program from elevated prompt: Hi, I use an administrative mode (elevated) command prompt to maneuver through most of my day. I have a code editor (in this case, Crimson Editor) open at all times, and when I need to edit a file quickly, I simply type cedt <filename> at the command prompt. What is...
  8. Windows Bridge for Desktop

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Bridge for Desktop: Windows Bridge for Desktop Bring your desktop app to the Universal Windows Platform Convert your desktop app to a UWP app and enhance it with features such as Live Tiles, notifications, Cortana, and more! Benefits of converting a desktop app to a UWP app: App...
  9. Open Elevated Command Prompt in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Open Elevated Command Prompt in Windows 10: How to: Open Elevated Command Prompt in Windows 10 [img] Information A command prompt is an entry point for typing computer commands in the Command Prompt window. By typing commands in an elevated command prompt, you can perform tasks that require administrator rights on...
  10. Elevated prompt and title in a non-elevated command window means what?

in Windows 10 Support
    Elevated prompt and title in a non-elevated command window means what?: I am a standard user: there is no "Administrator" next to my name when I look at "Your Info" for my account in user settings. the output of "net localgroup administrators" does not contain my user name. I am on a domain-managed machine and I am not a domain admin either....