Windows 10: Signed-in multiple times as a sole user?

Discus and support Signed-in multiple times as a sole user? in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Something strange happened, while I'm the sole and only user of this PC, the sign-in info site of MS says otherwise... It didn't happen before but can... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by RingTailCoon, Feb 2, 2019.

1. Signed-in multiple times as a sole user?

Something strange happened, while I'm the sole and only user of this PC, the sign-in info site of MS says otherwise... It didn't happen before but can it be a strange bug? (I only have just 1 account)

Signed-in multiple times as a sole user? [​IMG]

But my PC runs just fine... just the multiple-signins-at-once-when-I-check-on-it worries me... (already did virus check with MBAM/Hitman Pro and both found nothing out of the ordinary...)

Just a glitch or worrisome...

Oh yes, deleted my email address, you never know huh?

:)

RingTailCoon, Feb 2, 2019
  2. IainWatt Win User

adminstrator rights as sole user

Why am I told I do not have administrator rights and thus cannot open desktop downloads, move files etc.? I am sole user of this newly bought PC using Windows 10 and Outlook 365. Please can you give me a step by step idiot's guide to solving this silly
    problem? This is a domestic, single user PC. Thank you.

IainWatt, Feb 2, 2019
  3. PJLLB Win User
    Multiple Users Signed In at One Time

I've loaded Windows 10 in a VM running on Windows 8.1. I've created multiple user but can't seem to figure out how to sign into a second account while still signed in to the first account. In Windows 8.1 this was easy!

Sorry for the (maybe) dumb question.

PJLLB, Feb 2, 2019
  4. Signed-in multiple times as a sole user?

Sign In error

We appreciate your response. For further troubleshooting, we suggest that you create a test user profile. This is for us to verify if the issue is isolated with one user profile or with multiple accounts.

To create a test user profile, follow these steps:

• Using Cortana search, type Settings and then hit the Enter key.
    • In the Settings window, select Accounts.
    • Select Family & other people.
    • Choose Add someone else to this PC.
    • Click I don't have this person's sign-in information.
    • Click Add a user without a Microsoft account.
    • Name the user as TEST and then provide a password.

Update us about the results.

Darleen Pen, Feb 2, 2019
Thema:

Signed-in multiple times as a sole user?

1. Signed-in multiple times as a sole user? - Similar Threads - Signed multiple times

2. Signed-in multiple times as a sole user?

in Windows 10 Support
    Signed-in multiple times as a sole user?: Something strange happened, while I'm the sole and only user of this PC, the sign-in info site of MS says otherwise... It didn't happen before but can it be a strange bug? (I only have just 1 account) [img] But my PC runs just fine... just the...
  3. SIgn on for multiple computers

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    SIgn on for multiple computers: I have multiple computers, one is owned by someone else 3000 miles away but I take care of it online. I have just purchased Office 365 and installed it two of the computers in my office. The computer from the west coast was here for a week and during that time I logged on and...
  4. [SOLVED] Show solely time on task bar -- How?

in Windows 10 Customization
    [SOLVED] Show solely time on task bar -- How?: Win10 v.1803. I had somehow (...forgotten, now...) turned off day-of-week & date so that the task bar clock solely showed the time. A few days ago, Windows decided to set the task bar clock back to time + day-of-week + date. That caused my skinny task bar to 'inflate' to...
  5. adminstrator rights as sole user

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    adminstrator rights as sole user: Why am I told I do not have administrator rights and thus cannot open desktop downloads, move files etc.? I am sole user of this newly bought PC using Windows 10 and Outlook 365. Please can you give me a step by step idiot's guide to solving this silly problem? This is a...
  6. How to stop nuisance requirement to sign in after sleep - sole user.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to stop nuisance requirement to sign in after sleep - sole user.: I don't have to sign in when starting the computer. No problem there. But after having a clean re-install of Windows 10 (Anniversary Upgrade), (after having an SSD installed) I now have a picture of a tree trunk. To get rid of that I press the Space Bar. Then I get a...
  7. user accounts & signing in.

user accounts & signing in.: Belarc shows the following users on my refurbished Win10 desktop. [img] What is the defaultuser0 dated 1/22/2017 in the local user accounts section? --- That’s the date I turned on the computer for the first time. --- Where is it in my computer? Can I use it for...
  8. Multiple screen times

Multiple screen times: I just set up a time for every morning that my child can sign on. I would also like to set up a time for every evening. Is it possible to have 2 times during 1 day? Thanks. 13621
  9. Sole User and not showing under ThisPc/C/Users

Sole User and not showing under ThisPc/C/Users: Instead of myself, what I have under Users, is a folder that I had from windows 7 in my network. It was Users/Desktop/MyBaby. When I upgraded to Win10 it added that under Users. My name is nowhere in that win 10 Users folder. I just downloaded the 'Take Ownership' script...
  10. Multiple Users Signed In at One Time

in Windows 10 Support
    Multiple Users Signed In at One Time: I've loaded Windows 10 in a VM running on Windows 8.1. I've created multiple user but can't seem to figure out how to sign into a second account while still signed in to the first account. In Windows 8.1 this was easy! Sorry for the (maybe) dumb question. 2620