Windows 10: Signed-in multiple times as a sole user?

Discus and support Signed-in multiple times as a sole user? in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Something strange happened, while I'm the sole and only user of this PC, the sign-in info site of MS says otherwise... It didn't happen before but can... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by RingTailCoon, Feb 2, 2019.

1. Signed-in multiple times as a sole user?

Something strange happened, while I'm the sole and only user of this PC, the sign-in info site of MS says otherwise... It didn't happen before but can it be a strange bug? (I only have just 1 account)

Signed-in multiple times as a sole user? [​IMG]

But my PC runs just fine... just the multiple-signins-at-once-when-I-check-on-it worries me... (already did virus check with MBAM/Hitman Pro and both found nothing out of the ordinary...)

Just a glitch or worrisome...

Oh yes, deleted my email address, you never know huh?

:)

RingTailCoon, Feb 2, 2019
  2. IainWatt Win User

adminstrator rights as sole user

Why am I told I do not have administrator rights and thus cannot open desktop downloads, move files etc.? I am sole user of this newly bought PC using Windows 10 and Outlook 365. Please can you give me a step by step idiot's guide to solving this silly
    problem? This is a domestic, single user PC. Thank you.

IainWatt, Feb 2, 2019
  3. PJLLB Win User
    Multiple Users Signed In at One Time

I've loaded Windows 10 in a VM running on Windows 8.1. I've created multiple user but can't seem to figure out how to sign into a second account while still signed in to the first account. In Windows 8.1 this was easy!

Sorry for the (maybe) dumb question.

PJLLB, Feb 2, 2019
  4. Signed-in multiple times as a sole user?

Sign In error

We appreciate your response. For further troubleshooting, we suggest that you create a test user profile. This is for us to verify if the issue is isolated with one user profile or with multiple accounts.

To create a test user profile, follow these steps:

• Using Cortana search, type Settings and then hit the Enter key.
    • In the Settings window, select Accounts.
    • Select Family & other people.
    • Choose Add someone else to this PC.
    • Click I don't have this person's sign-in information.
    • Click Add a user without a Microsoft account.
    • Name the user as TEST and then provide a password.

Update us about the results.

Darleen Pen, Feb 2, 2019
Thema:

Signed-in multiple times as a sole user?

1. Signed-in multiple times as a sole user? - Similar Threads - Signed multiple times

2. Slow PC caused by multiple user sign in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Slow PC caused by multiple user sign in: Hi,I for an organisation where we have azure AD joined Windows 10 devices. The biggest challenge is that, most of the PCs' have grown slow due to multiple user sign in, where some of the PC have almost 15 users signed in, hence consuming about 80GB. I have tried removing the...
  3. Word opens multiple times on signing in

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Word opens multiple times on signing in: Fairly recently, when I logon to my laptop, word opens multiple times. I have not left a document open before shutting down, so puzzled why this is happening. I have looked in startup - it is not listed there....
  4. multiple user accounts on sign in screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    multiple user accounts on sign in screen: I just purchased a refurbished Dell 5050 with Windows 10 Pro. It shows 3 accounts on sign in screen even though only one account shows in Local Users & Groups (which is the correct one I set up after Windows started). 2 of the accounts have the same correct name and 1 has the...
  5. Signed-in multiple times as a sole user?

in Windows 10 Support
    Signed-in multiple times as a sole user?: Something strange happened, while I'm the sole and only user of this PC, the sign-in info site of MS says otherwise... It didn't happen before but can it be a strange bug? (I only have just 1 account) [img] But my PC runs just fine... just the...
  6. [SOLVED] Show solely time on task bar -- How?

in Windows 10 Customization
    [SOLVED] Show solely time on task bar -- How?: Win10 v.1803. I had somehow (...forgotten, now...) turned off day-of-week & date so that the task bar clock solely showed the time. A few days ago, Windows decided to set the task bar clock back to time + day-of-week + date. That caused my skinny task bar to 'inflate' to...
  7. adminstrator rights as sole user

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    adminstrator rights as sole user: Why am I told I do not have administrator rights and thus cannot open desktop downloads, move files etc.? I am sole user of this newly bought PC using Windows 10 and Outlook 365. Please can you give me a step by step idiot's guide to solving this silly problem? This is a...
  8. How to stop nuisance requirement to sign in after sleep - sole user.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to stop nuisance requirement to sign in after sleep - sole user.: I don't have to sign in when starting the computer. No problem there. But after having a clean re-install of Windows 10 (Anniversary Upgrade), (after having an SSD installed) I now have a picture of a tree trunk. To get rid of that I press the Space Bar. Then I get a...
  9. Sole User and not showing under ThisPc/C/Users

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Sole User and not showing under ThisPc/C/Users: Instead of myself, what I have under Users, is a folder that I had from windows 7 in my network. It was Users/Desktop/MyBaby. When I upgraded to Win10 it added that under Users. My name is nowhere in that win 10 Users folder. I just downloaded the 'Take Ownership' script...
  10. Multiple Users Signed In at One Time

in Windows 10 Support
    Multiple Users Signed In at One Time: I've loaded Windows 10 in a VM running on Windows 8.1. I've created multiple user but can't seem to figure out how to sign into a second account while still signed in to the first account. In Windows 8.1 this was easy! Sorry for the (maybe) dumb question. 2620