Windows 10: signed in with wrong account

Discus and support signed in with wrong account in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; i have been signed in with a hotmail account and i have a gmail account so therefore i can not access any of my other user accounts how do i get out of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AllanRankin, Oct 18, 2020.

1. signed in with wrong account

i have been signed in with a hotmail account and i have a gmail account so therefore i can not access any of my other user accounts how do i get out of hot mail and back into gmail

T V M Allan

:)

AllanRankin, Oct 18, 2020
  2. Teokute Win User

Cannot sign in microsoft account.

My device: Lumia 520. GDR2.
    I cannot sign in my Microsoft account on my device. It didnt say any error but Microsoft account is not listed in Email and account list. When I click add button, it will show microsoft account option but after press sign in, it is still not shown in email
    and account. Another problem is i cannot delete facebook account. Error code: 0x83cf1202. I have tried as suggested here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2475837/en-us#step0x83cf1202 but as my Microsoft account is not shown, I cannot do step 6. signed in with wrong account :(

Any suggestion?

Teokute, Oct 18, 2020
  3. signing into microsoft account

Hi,

Thank you for getting back to us. We apologize for the delay in response.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Navigate to Start>Settings>Accounts.
    • In the left pane, click on sign-in options.
    • In the right pane select Never from the drop down list for the option
      Require sign-in.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Oct 18, 2020
  4. signed in with wrong account

sign into microsoft account glitch

Hi Micheal,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

• Is this the only account on the computer?
    • Was this account upgraded from previous version of Windows?

It looks like you are using a local account. I suggest you follow these steps:

• Click on search in taskbar and type account.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Now, under Your account, click on Sign in with Microsoft account instead.
    • Enter your Local account password for confirmation and then follow the screen instruction.
    • Enter User name credentials for your the new Microsoft account and click OK.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Waseemulla S, Oct 18, 2020
Thema:

signed in with wrong account

1. signed in with wrong account - Similar Threads - signed wrong account

2. Can't sign in with a microsoft account because of wrong windows password

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't sign in with a microsoft account because of wrong windows password: Hi there, I had been using a 'local' account in my laptop and because using a Microsoft account is easier with a windows laptop I thought of switching to it, but I cannot "sign in with a microsoft account instead" because it asks the current windows password and I have...
  3. trying to sign to Microsoft account Something went wrong

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    trying to sign to Microsoft account Something went wrong: Can not do any thing with my computer. Every thing requires password which also say not available https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trying-to-sign-to-microsoft-account-something-went/fbcb73d8-67d2-4330-bb6d-33c21c4f32fc
  4. No Internet, secured wrong indicator, not able to sign in Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No Internet, secured wrong indicator, not able to sign in Microsoft Account: Problem: The WIFI connection icon shows the Globe icon with message saying "No internet, secured". I am actually able to connect to the internet, for examples browse the web, online skype... The wrong indicator leads to many problem regarding Microsoft Apps: Windows Store,...
  5. Wrong account

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Wrong account: I am logged into microsoft with my work account but I keep getting messages that there are account issues I need to fix. When I click on this it asks me to log into my personal account and there is no option to correct this. How do I fix these non-existent issues? This...
  6. Wrong account name when signing in

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Wrong account name when signing in: I get the problems with your account notice. I click to signin. It shows a signin name that is not my current one it displays an old one and asks for a password. The password for my current account does not work, and rejects it. But I can't find a way to change the signin...
  7. This user can't sign in because account is currently disabled. (wrong)

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    This user can't sign in because account is currently disabled. (wrong): I have a Synology share "\\storage" that I can't access with a particular domain user account "Dennis" from a particular workstation "YYZ" running a brand new, clean install of Win10 Pro 1909. I get a message that says: "This user can't sign in because this account is...
  8. Signed into wrong account when setting up new PC

in Windows 10 Customization
    Signed into wrong account when setting up new PC: I recently built a new PC and had to reset my SSD Windows 10 kept crashing. Afterwards Windows asked me to sign into my existing Microsoft account. I accidentally used the wrong account that was not connected with my purchase of Windows 8 > 10. Now I am stuck unable to...
  9. Oops Something went wrong. Cannot sign in to Microsoft account.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Oops Something went wrong. Cannot sign in to Microsoft account.: Hello, I'm using Windows 10 Pro version 64 bit and recently I'm aware that my taskbar and start menu doesn't work and I tired creating a new local account and it solve my problems. But now I have another question to ask about this, first I cannot sign into my Microsoft...
  10. Cannot Sign in with Microsoft Account - "Oops Something went wrong"

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Cannot Sign in with Microsoft Account - "Oops Something went wrong": Hey there! So I've seen many posts on this kind of topic but none that have had the exact same issue that I'm having or none with solutions that seem to work for me so I'm deciding to post it here. I recently was forced to create a new user account on my Windows 10 PC...