Windows 10: Signed into Microsoft Account but windows 10 security states not signed in

Discus and support Signed into Microsoft Account but windows 10 security states not signed in in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I am signed in to my Microsoft Account, yet Windows 10 Security page states I am not signed it... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by GAPSOS_11462, Apr 4, 2019.

1. Signed into Microsoft Account but windows 10 security states not signed in

I am signed in to my Microsoft Account, yet Windows 10 Security page states I am not signed it

:)

GAPSOS_11462, Apr 4, 2019
  2. Teokute Win User

Cannot sign in microsoft account.

My device: Lumia 520. GDR2.
    I cannot sign in my Microsoft account on my device. It didnt say any error but Microsoft account is not listed in Email and account list. When I click add button, it will show microsoft account option but after press sign in, it is still not shown in email
    and account. Another problem is i cannot delete facebook account. Error code: 0x83cf1202. I have tried as suggested here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2475837/en-us#step0x83cf1202 but as my Microsoft account is not shown, I cannot do step 6. Signed into Microsoft Account but windows 10 security states not signed in :(

Any suggestion?

Teokute, Apr 4, 2019
  3. sign into microsoft account glitch

Hi Micheal,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

• Is this the only account on the computer?
    • Was this account upgraded from previous version of Windows?

It looks like you are using a local account. I suggest you follow these steps:

• Click on search in taskbar and type account.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Now, under Your account, click on Sign in with Microsoft account instead.
    • Enter your Local account password for confirmation and then follow the screen instruction.
    • Enter User name credentials for your the new Microsoft account and click OK.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Waseemulla S, Apr 4, 2019
  4. Signed into Microsoft Account but windows 10 security states not signed in

Creating or signing in to microsoft account

Hi Gloria,

The error code that your are getting when adding an account is usually caused by the following:

• Your phone has an incorrect date and time set.
    • You do not have a data connection.
    • Your phone is in a "bad state."
    We suggest that you follow the steps on this link to set up your Microsoft
    Account on your device.

Keep us posted for further assistance.

Regards.

Marcel Dio, Apr 4, 2019
Thema:

Signed into Microsoft Account but windows 10 security states not signed in

1. Signed into Microsoft Account but windows 10 security states not signed in - Similar Threads - Signed Microsoft Account

2. Microsoft account sign-in on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft account sign-in on Windows 10: I have a new laptop and cannot sign-in to my Microsoft account. I know that I have the correct user name and password because I can sign into the account from my browser as well as on another laptop. The problem began when I created a local account and then, when I...
  3. Microsoft Account Security - Account protection shows Not signed into Microsoft

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Account Security - Account protection shows Not signed into Microsoft: I am signed in on my Laptop using my Microsoft Account. The Windows 10 Page " Account protection" does not recognise I am signed in. The Microsoft Account Section reads "You are not signed into Microsoft"....
  4. Sign with Microsoft account in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sign with Microsoft account in Windows 10: I just noticed that I have 2 microsoft account and the one that I used to log in to my Asus Laptop is the microsoft account that I never used at all let's say it's A. Now I want to migrate all windows settings and data to other microsoft account B. Is it possible if I...
  5. Signing in with a Microsoft Account - Windows 10

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Signing in with a Microsoft Account - Windows 10: When I try to switch from a local account to my Microsoft Account, I am unable to do so as it keeps stating the password is wrong. The password is correct as I can sign in to every other Microsoft password protected service. The Microsoft Account Sign-in Assistant service...
  6. Signing-in to Microsoft Account - Windows 10

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Signing-in to Microsoft Account - Windows 10: I just opened my outlook.com Inbox, clicked on a Community notification email and this appeared: [ATTACH] This is the first time that I've seen this - is it a new safety measure? I've not read about it....
  7. signing in to a Microsoft account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    signing in to a Microsoft account: What is the advantage of signing in to a Microsoft account when you start your windows 10 computer? 120390
  8. Microsoft Account Sign in or Local Account Sign in?

Microsoft Account Sign in or Local Account Sign in?: Hi all, Im curious and interested to know how the rest of Tenforums members sign in to their laptops/PC's? In my case I only have one device with Windows 10..and thats my laptop. My only other device is a Smartphone which is Android. Im always trying to decide which is the...
  9. Microsoft Account Sign in or Local Account Sign in?

in Windows 10 Support
    Microsoft Account Sign in or Local Account Sign in?: Hi all, Im curious and interested to know how the rest of Tenforums members sign in to their laptops/PC's? In my case I only have one device with Windows 10..and thats my laptop. My only other device is a Smartphone which is Android. Im always trying to decide which is the...
  10. Windows 10 and Microsoft Account Sign-in

Windows 10 and Microsoft Account Sign-in: Somehow along the way Microsoft made me create a new password for my Microsoft Outlook email account because they thought it was being accessed by a stranger! I think the stranger was me using my Amazon Fire Tablet while on vacation. Anyway, I now have one password to log...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. signed into microsoft using windows 10 but desktop files dont show up on my laptop