Windows 10: Signed into Microsoft store just to download iTunes, and now I cant open Firefox or Chrome....

Discus and support Signed into Microsoft store just to download iTunes, and now I cant open Firefox or Chrome.... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/xGaslightx [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/xGaslightx, Mar 8, 2020.

1. Signed into Microsoft store just to download iTunes, and now I cant open Firefox or Chrome....

/u/xGaslightx, Mar 8, 2020
  2. RickC Win User

iTunes won't connect to my iTunes Media directory

1. Uninstall iTunes completely. (I suggest using Geek Uninstaller. In my experience this does a good job of clearing remnants.)
    2. Download and install latest iTunes from Apple, not Windows Store (Never use the Windows Store for iTunes.)
    3. Check whether the Apple version allows you to point to your old media store.

Hope this helps...

RickC, Mar 8, 2020
  3. Unable to download app from Microsoft Store

It seems that this is a Chrome issue. Have you tried resetting Chrome?

On the other hand, we suggest that you open Microsoft Store app instead of opening Store through Chrome. The following are steps on how to open Microsoft Store on Windows 10:

• To open Microsoft Store on Windows 10, select the Microsoft Store icon on the taskbar.
    • If you don't see the Microsoft Store icon on the taskbar, it might have been unpinned. To pin it, select the Start button, type
      Microsoft Store, press and hold (or right-click) Microsoft Store, then choose More > Pin
      to taskbar
    • If Microsoft Store won't launch, get more info at Microsoft Store does
      not launch

Regards.

JohnMel And, Mar 8, 2020
  4. Signed into Microsoft store just to download iTunes, and now I cant open Firefox or Chrome....

Windows 10 - Chrome and firefox are not working

This helped me with Chrome but not with Firefox.

I opened Control Panel>Troubleshooting>Programs>Advanced, Run as Administrator and then went through the steps. My problem was the Chrome wouldn't start at all, so I went through the steps and it asks what program you're having problems with, I chose Google
    Chrome, it'll go through a short diagnostic and then give you the option of Troubleshoot Program & then it gives a list of problems. I chose the first one: This program worked in earlier versions.... then click next, I clicked Windows 7, then next and it did
    it's little fix. I tested and Chrome opened up just fine.

No such luck for Firefox, though.

MarkLaFrance, Mar 8, 2020
Thema:

Signed into Microsoft store just to download iTunes, and now I cant open Firefox or Chrome....

1. Signed into Microsoft store just to download iTunes, and now I cant open Firefox or Chrome.... - Similar Threads - Signed Microsoft store

2. I cant open microsoft store and to download minecraft I need microsoft store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant open microsoft store and to download minecraft I need microsoft store.: So I have an issue when trying to download Minecraft and it goes well in the first couple minutes but then it says "We are having trouble communicating with Microsoft store. Please open the store and continue from there." When I try click to open Microsoft Store it wont work...
  3. I cant open microsoft store and to download minecraft I need microsoft store.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant open microsoft store and to download minecraft I need microsoft store.: So I have an issue when trying to download Minecraft and it goes well in the first couple minutes but then it says "We are having trouble communicating with Microsoft store. Please open the store and continue from there." When I try click to open Microsoft Store it wont work...
  4. I cant download Microsoft Store

I cant download Microsoft Store: So I followed the steps here: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-reinstall-microsoft-store-app-in-windows-10/e9d71c80-8399-49d5-9d92-a18add81a4dc and it didnt help.I got this error when I did it:So how do I download it when it doesnt exist on my...
  5. i reset my microsoft store but now i cant open it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i reset my microsoft store but now i cant open it: None of the updates or downloads I was trying to do on Microsoft store was working, so I went online and found a solution that said resetting my Microsoft store from settings would fix it. I did this and I've restarted my computer too but I'm not able to open my Microsoft...
  6. i reset my microsoft store but now i cant open it

i reset my microsoft store but now i cant open it: None of the updates or downloads I was trying to do on Microsoft store was working, so I went online and found a solution that said resetting my Microsoft store from settings would fix it. I did this and I've restarted my computer too but I'm not able to open my Microsoft...
  7. itunes not opening in the Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    itunes not opening in the Microsoft Store: Hi, I am unable to download itunes, when i attempt to Get itunes it does not open, the box appears but it's empty. Please help, i need to get it downloaded on my Windows 10 system Thanks Winston Massiah...
  8. I cant sign in on microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I cant sign in on microsoft store: PLS PLS PLS HELP ME I cant sign in to microsoft store. It says "Something went wrong please try again later" and i waited for 2 weeks now.And below it says 0x801901f4 pls help me fix it i tried the wscollect.exe command still dont work pls help me....
  9. Downloading chrome or firefox

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Downloading chrome or firefox: My new laptops won't download chrome or firefox. I think Microsoft is doing this on purpose because I see threads going back at least 2 years with same problem and it hasn't been addressed. I now can't even get the "offline" programs. Any help with this? Should I just...
  10. Itunes download from Microsoft Store

Itunes download from Microsoft Store: I download itunes from Mic store, but it not load up. called Apple support they try many ways , till can not get it loaded. they suggest me to call Microsoft to help...