Windows 10: Signed out of everything on reboot

Discus and support Signed out of everything on reboot in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have an issue that every time I reboot windows 10 pro, I am signed out of many of my accounts which require me to sign in again. My google account... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TrimericCap7471, Jul 2, 2020.

1. Signed out of everything on reboot

I have an issue that every time I reboot windows 10 pro, I am signed out of many of my accounts which require me to sign in again. My google account on chrome, adobe, zoom and Microsoft all require signing in before I can use. This is particularly a problem with the Adobe products since they are a subscription based I can only use them off-line if I am signed in. So far, my desktop versions of WhatsApp and Signal do not sign me out. Is this a setting or a bug?

I am fully updated to the May 2020 update Verson 2004

:)

TrimericCap7471, Jul 2, 2020

2. Signed out of everything on reboot

Yes, all the mentioned accounts used to leave me signed in (Chrome, Zoom, Adobe, and Microsoft).

I believe the change happened with the May 2020 update. d

Checking the 'remember me' options do not resolve or even change the problem.

I have all cookies selected and have tried the steps to keep signed in to Chrome. In fact those were the first steps I tried because it was the first program I noticed the problem in. Since then, I assumed it was a Windows issue since I didn't make any
    other changes and nothing that would have permission to affect all those programs.

I would appreciate advise related to Windows, since it is unlikely that Chrome has the ability to log me out of my Microsoft products as well.

thank you

TrimericCap7471, Aug 5, 2020
  3. Signed out of everything on reboot

I have an issue that every time I reboot windows 10 pro, I am signed out of many of my accounts which require me to sign in again. My google account on chrome, adobe, zoom and Microsoft all require signing in before I can use. This is particularly a problem
    with the Adobe products since they are a subscription based I can only use them off-line if I am signed in. So far, my desktop versions of WhatsApp and Signal do not sign me out. Is this a setting or a bug?

I am fully updated to the May 2020 update Verson 2004

TrimericCap7471, Aug 5, 2020
  4. jimhoyle Win User

Signed out of everything on reboot

How to troubleshoot an error that appears only at Restart or Sign out?

I get an error pop-up error message not every, but almost every time I Restart or Sign out. It's the screen with blue background and on top of Restart or Sign out text an error window says:

Explorer.exe - Application error. The instruction at 0x000… referenced memory at 0x000... The memory could not be written.

Sometimes the error code is just zeros, sometimes random numbers. I have tried so much already to troubleshoot this. For example these did not help in any way:
    • MemTest86+ (no problems)
    • Disabling any Services, Autoruns/ShellExView entries
    • Low resolution mode
    • BIOS settings are fine, no overclocking etc.
    • DISM.exe and sfc
    • etc.

However, these do make the error go away:
    • End process for explorer.exe before Restart or Sign out
    • Safe Mode
    • Creating a new user profile (almost the same as clean installing Windows, many full days of work)
    • Uninstalling NVIDIA graphics driver (then the card is unusable, of course)
    • Disabling Device Manager / Display Adapters / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080

I already contacted NVIDIA and the graphics driver is not the culprit. Something has gone wrong with the user profile as the same driver works just fine in a new profile (and there's nothing wrong with the driver anyway, it's just the Restart or Sign out process that has a problem).

What can I do to fix this? One useful thing would be to have a step-by-step procedure for the Sign out. So that it'd ask before continuing to the next step and list what it's doing. Or if I could just disable whatever it does when the error appears.

jimhoyle, Aug 5, 2020
Thema:

Signed out of everything on reboot

1. Signed out of everything on reboot - Similar Threads - Signed everything reboot

2. Windows signing me out of everything after reboot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows signing me out of everything after reboot: All the sudden, Windows is signing me out of a bunch of things after I reboot... All my accounts in Outlook a couple are Exchange, many are IMAP, one is gmail are signed out, one drive is signed out, edge has me signed out of every website even ones that are persistently...
  3. Windows signing me out of everything after reboot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows signing me out of everything after reboot: All the sudden, Windows is signing me out of a bunch of things after I reboot... All my accounts in Outlook a couple are Exchange, many are IMAP, one is gmail are signed out, one drive is signed out, edge has me signed out of every website even ones that are persistently...
  4. Windows signing me out of everything after reboot

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Sign out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sign out: I have dell laptop core i7 of 5th generation with windows 10 pro . When ever i am working it appears a dialogue box of { you are about to be signed out.Windows will shut down in 1 mint }Please tell me the solution...
  6. Sign out

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Sign out: Hi Microsoft, I mistakenly signed into the Microsoft account on my laptop. I want to completely remove the user ID and Password from the laptop. The reason being the laptop is office-provided and guessing it might be monitored.I have a personal laptop, I am logged in to that...
  7. Chrome Signs me out from everything after rebooting my windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Chrome Signs me out from everything after rebooting my windows 10: Hello Guys, Hope you all are well. For the last 5 months of updating to windows 10 version 2004, I am facing an issue that chrome is signing me out every time after I restart my laptop. I have tried many solutions posted in MS help and many else but this didn't solve for me....
  8. Computer signs out of everything when restarted

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Computer signs out of everything when restarted: I get signed out of my computer every time it restarts, and my Chrome comes up as if I signed out of everything. It nearly looks like I've just started up a new computer. When it restarts my folders are also moved around. What's going on? submitted by /u/neytirijaded...
  9. Everything is out of place

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Everything is out of place: This one is odd. User is telling me that he left his laptop on to take a break and when he returned all the applications and icons on his laptop has been moved and rearranged. The application window was minimized and now maximized. Application that was on one screen now...
  10. rebooting with remove everything

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    rebooting with remove everything: I'm planning to reboot my laptop, so does (remove everything) resets my C drive or all the drives https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rebooting-with-remove-everything/c4719a66-13d1-495a-bf19-cb92f9c9f967