Windows 10: Signing a driver package

Discus and support Signing a driver package in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Is a release signature created through a Software Publisher Certificate SPC valid for Windows 10? Or the only way to do it is Hardware Certification... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Mohit Kumar mohit.k, May 6, 2021.

1. Signing a driver package

Is a release signature created through a Software Publisher Certificate SPC valid for Windows 10? Or the only way to do it is Hardware Certification Kit?

:)

Mohit Kumar mohit.k, May 6, 2021

2. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, May 6, 2021
  3. Best method to disable Vista/Vista 64 driver signing?

Black Ice:

It's not a matter of "try". The bcdedit command is not fully consistent and reliable for some folks.

So far, to me, it seems the third choice always locks (disables) the driver signing. If that is the case for anyone who uses it, then that would suggest it is the more reliable and consistent method of the ones I've listed, anyway.

Thanks for your feedback.

crchickadee, May 6, 2021
  4. Signing a driver package

Ethernet Driver is not working on Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for the reply and update.

If you have not yet tried this then I suggest you to follow this step to test if that helps.

Follow these steps.

• Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.

• In the list of devices, you should see the Network Adaptor.

• Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".

• In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.

In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the default device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, May 6, 2021
Thema:

Signing a driver package

1. Signing a driver package - Similar Threads - Signing driver package

2. Uninstalling driver package

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uninstalling driver package: To get audio from some of my devices over USB devices are connected to the pc with USB cables I have to install a Windows driverpackage of Slicon Laborities. The package filename is CP210x_Windows_Drivers.zip. Due to several error messages from the devices like "Can not open...
  3. Uninstalling driver package

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Uninstalling driver package: To get audio from some of my devices over USB devices are connected to the pc with USB cables I have to install a Windows driverpackage of Slicon Laborities. The package filename is CP210x_Windows_Drivers.zip. Due to several error messages from the devices like "Can not open...
  4. Unable to Install Driver - "No driver was supported in this driver package."

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to Install Driver - "No driver was supported in this driver package.": I am trying to install the Realtek Driver but got an error: No Driver was supported in this driver package. Is there any way I can fix this?...
  5. Unable to Install Driver - "No driver was supported in this driver package."

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to Install Driver - "No driver was supported in this driver package.": I am trying to install the Realtek Driver but got an error: No Driver was supported in this driver package. Is there any way I can fix this?...
  6. Unable to Install Driver - "No driver was supported in this driver package."

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Failed to Find driver packages

Failed to Find driver packages: Split from this thread. Hi I could not removed my printers which are HP 8610 and Brother Printer from programs and features. I also could not removed them from setting, App features. So, I delete it from Registry and now I got error and don't know how to fix them. However,...
  8. Caution on NVIDIA driver package.

Caution on NVIDIA driver package.: Downloaded latest NVIDIA driver for my RTX2060 card. Install offered choice of the full package or simply the driver, I selected the former. This turned out to be "bloatware" consisting mainly of the GEFORCE EXPERIENCE and some games centred stuff. Immediately afterwards...
  9. "Unable to find a core driver package that is required by the printer driver package"

"Unable to find a core driver package that is required by the printer driver package": Please don't respond with anything other than a download link for the core driver files that microsoft needs to let print drivers install. I've downloaded the printer drivers from the manufacturer and they won't install because "Unable to find a core driver package that is...
  10. Components of a Driver Package migration

Components of a Driver Package migration: Hello, guys, I have an Hp-14af116 / AMD A8-7410 APU with AMD Radeon R5 Graphics 6GB running a Windows 7 in a Virtual Machine, but the performance is very poor so I decided to install windos7 dual boot with Windows 10 following the instructions on a post but I got an issue...