Windows 10: Signing a sharepoint's word document

Discus and support Signing a sharepoint's word document in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I add my signature to the word document, the name of my certificate is not friendly ("Signed by:" field). [ATTACH] Is there any idea how can I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MohammedAlamri2, Nov 24, 2019.

1. Signing a sharepoint's word document

When I add my signature to the word document, the name of my certificate is not friendly ("Signed by:" field).

Signing a sharepoint's word document 25ed7509-471e-4e3a-b289-66fa684da6d4?upload=true.png

Is there any idea how can I change it?

I tried through the MMC Management console to change the friendly name but still it's writing the legal complicated name instead.

Signing a sharepoint's word document cafbab9f-c186-451c-89ed-6c91543a96cc?upload=true.png

Hopefully someone here could help me with this issue.

Thanks!

:)

MohammedAlamri2, Nov 24, 2019

2. Cannot open Word document sharepoint 2010

Hello Joseph,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

As per the issue description you are unable to open Word document using SharePoint 2010 from Internet Explorer. If the issue is with Word only then you may try the steps provided below and see if it helps.

• Open a blank word document.
    • Click on File on the top left corner.
    • Click on options.
    • Click on Trust center.
    • On the right side, click on Trust center settings.
    • From the left drop down list, click on protected view
      and uncheck all the selected options on the right side. For more clarification you may refer to the screen shot provided below.

Signing a sharepoint's word document 5a25b44f-d25d-48f1-ba3f-0337ab936c94.png

• Click on OK.
    • Now try to open Word document and see if it helps.

Do get back to us with the status of the issue. If you need further assistance with Windows, we'll be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Ramesh.Kumar, Nov 24, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    DocuSign integrates document signing tools into SharePoint

Read more...

Brink, Nov 24, 2019
  4. Nath Bea Win User

Signing a sharepoint's word document

Wrong "remove from list" document on word mobile.

Hi,

To further assist you with your concern about re-enabling files that were removed from the Recent Documents List in Word, we suggest to follow this steps:

• Click the FILE tab in the program.
    • Click Options from the list on the left side of the screen.
    • On the Word Options dialog box, click Advanced in the list of options on the left.
    • On the Advanced screen, scroll down to the Display section. Select the value in the Show this number of Recent Documents edit box. You can choose to change the value to 0 to disable the list.
    • When you open Word, or select the Open option in the program, there are no documents in your Recent Documents list.
    • To re-enable the list, go back into the Word Options dialog box and enter the desired value (from 0 to 50, inclusive) in the Show this number of Recent Documents edit box on the Advanced screen. If any documents were previously displayed in the Recent Documents
      list, they are added to the list again.

We're just here if you have further questions.

Regards.

Nath Bea, Nov 24, 2019
Thema:

Signing a sharepoint's word document

1. Signing a sharepoint's word document - Similar Threads - Signing sharepoint's word

2. Signing into SharePoint

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Signing into SharePoint: We have a private Excel file shared among few people in SharePoint. This private sharing required verification from the host.The host has already approved our email so that we can access in SharePoint.The issue is the host will require us to re-log in with a new code everyday...
  3. Signing into SharePoint

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Signing into SharePoint: We have a private Excel file shared among few people in SharePoint. This private sharing required verification from the host.The host has already approved our email so that we can access in SharePoint.The issue is the host will require us to re-log in with a new code everyday...
  4. word document

in Windows 10 Customization
    word document: My word document isnt opening up on my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/word-document/8a0d49a1-2a9b-4d81-b0ab-2d0b28a561bd
  5. word document

in Windows 10 Gaming
    word document: My word document isnt opening up on my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/word-document/8a0d49a1-2a9b-4d81-b0ab-2d0b28a561bd
  6. Word Documents

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Word Documents: Hi There, I hope someone in the Community has an answer , the other day while saving a Document to a drive i noticed that all the files now had the % percent sign in between every word of the file name ?Is this a virus , or is it corruption of word?Appreciate any help/advice...
  7. Word Documents

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Word Documents: Hi There, I hope someone in the Community has an answer , the other day while saving a Document to a drive i noticed that all the files now had the % percent sign in between every word of the file name ?Is this a virus , or is it corruption of word?Appreciate any help/advice...
  8. SharePoint 2013 - unable to open previous versions of Word documents on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    SharePoint 2013 - unable to open previous versions of Word documents on Windows 10: Unfortunately when I try to open earlier versions of a document from "version history" in SharePoint 2013 I consistently get an error message advising me that I can't open it. e.g. [ATTACH] When I click on the link that would previously have loaded up a specific...
  9. Word document

in Windows 10 Support
    Word document: I typed a letter using Word. When I went to documents to open this letter to print Microsoft word kept opening a window telling me to sign into my micrisoft acct and either use for free for a month or pay. Why can't I access any documents, is there a way around this, it never...
  10. DocuSign integrates document signing tools into SharePoint

in Windows 10 News
    DocuSign integrates document signing tools into SharePoint: It is no secret that Microsoft's major business is the enterprise, it is also obvious that more enterprises are shifting to digital everything. One of the more complicated tasks of moving digital involves creating and managing digital signatures. Now SharePoint has partnered...