Windows 10: Signing in 2 accounts simultaneously

Discus and support Signing in 2 accounts simultaneously in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hi,I was required to create two local accounts on my PC Windows 10. My question is: Can I be signed in both local accounts simultaneously? Can I work... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Lor5_673, May 18, 2021.

1. Lor5_673 Win User

Signing in 2 accounts simultaneously

Hi,I was required to create two local accounts on my PC Windows 10. My question is: Can I be signed in both local accounts simultaneously? Can I work on my PC using one local account, while still having programs running on the second local account please? I wish to avoid signing in and out because I need to keep some applications running while working on the other local account. Is that possible?Thanks!

:)

Lor5_673, May 18, 2021
  2. Teokute Win User

Cannot sign in microsoft account.

My device: Lumia 520. GDR2.
    I cannot sign in my Microsoft account on my device. It didnt say any error but Microsoft account is not listed in Email and account list. When I click add button, it will show microsoft account option but after press sign in, it is still not shown in email
    and account. Another problem is i cannot delete facebook account. Error code: 0x83cf1202. I have tried as suggested here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2475837/en-us#step0x83cf1202 but as my Microsoft account is not shown, I cannot do step 6. Signing in 2 accounts simultaneously :(

Any suggestion?

Teokute, May 18, 2021
  3. signing into microsoft account

Hi,

Thank you for getting back to us. We apologize for the delay in response.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Navigate to Start>Settings>Accounts.
    • In the left pane, click on sign-in options.
    • In the right pane select Never from the drop down list for the option
      Require sign-in.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, May 18, 2021
  4. Signing in 2 accounts simultaneously

sign into microsoft account glitch

Hi Micheal,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

• Is this the only account on the computer?
    • Was this account upgraded from previous version of Windows?

It looks like you are using a local account. I suggest you follow these steps:

• Click on search in taskbar and type account.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Now, under Your account, click on Sign in with Microsoft account instead.
    • Enter your Local account password for confirmation and then follow the screen instruction.
    • Enter User name credentials for your the new Microsoft account and click OK.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Waseemulla S, May 18, 2021
Thema:

Signing in 2 accounts simultaneously

1. Signing in 2 accounts simultaneously - Similar Threads - Signing accounts simultaneously

2. Unable to sign to same account on 2 different computers, not simultaneously

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to sign to same account on 2 different computers, not simultaneously: I'm taking a University course and was assigned an email address in the domain of the university. They use Office365.The problem I'm having is that I log into the account in one computer work and can access the email and all Office365 apps. I log out of the account. When I...
  3. Unable to sign to same account on 2 different computers, not simultaneously

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to sign to same account on 2 different computers, not simultaneously: I'm taking a University course and was assigned an email address in the domain of the university. They use Office365.The problem I'm having is that I log into the account in one computer work and can access the email and all Office365 apps. I log out of the account. When I...
  4. Having 1 account being used on 2 pcs simultaneously

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having 1 account being used on 2 pcs simultaneously: Hello,We have 2 pcs in our family. I am working mostly on mine and my brother mostly play games. We want to buy Ultimate game pass but we want to share it as we dont want to pay for 2 passes when I play games only few times a month. Do I need to log my microsoft account to...
  5. Having 1 account being used on 2 pcs simultaneously

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Having 1 account being used on 2 pcs simultaneously: Hello,We have 2 pcs in our family. I am working mostly on mine and my brother mostly play games. We want to buy Ultimate game pass but we want to share it as we dont want to pay for 2 passes when I play games only few times a month. Do I need to log my microsoft account to...
  6. Using 2 Input Devices Simultaneously

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Using 2 Input Devices Simultaneously: I am using a surface pro with video capture software, I am looking to have 2 people use separate headsets to speak for the video. When I go to my input settings it only allows me to select one. Is this possible to do?...
  7. Switch on 2 monitors simultaneously with Windows?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Switch on 2 monitors simultaneously with Windows?: I have 2 monitors, which is annoying, because when I switch on the monitor and when I wake up from standby mode, only 1 monitor is on and I have to switch on the second monitor myself. Does anyone know of a way to have both monitors on at the same time? Thanks again 2...
  8. Ways of working on 2 documents simultaneously?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Ways of working on 2 documents simultaneously?: Two tabs of a browser simultaneously opened - is that possible ? So that one tab takes up half the screen, and the other half the other ? Or is it possible to have a document open that doesnt vanish into the lower bar whenever I click on something in the browser ? I would...
  9. Using (2) Displays simultaneously

in Windows 10 Customization
    Using (2) Displays simultaneously: I have (2) Displays - One big monitor and One on my laptop. Is there a way to bring up an Excel Spreadsheet on one and a download from my online class on the other?...
  10. Running 2 OS'es Simultaneously?

in Windows 10 Support
    Running 2 OS'es Simultaneously?: Could you Boot 2 Operating Systems at the same time on different monitors? This would practically mean 2 computers running off the same tower but is it possible? LinusTechTips posted a video about this ([MEDIA]) but I don't want to run it as a server, just 2 machines not 3...