Windows 10: signing in after startup issues

Discus and support signing in after startup issues in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hello, When I turn on my PC it tells me to sign in, However I had all of this turned OFF for ease of use and everything has been great except for... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by ericmaciaszek, Jun 17, 2021.

1. signing in after startup issues

Hello, When I turn on my PC it tells me to sign in, However I had all of this turned OFF for ease of use and everything has been great except for last month or so. Now its everyday no matter what and I have checked and everything is as it should be so is this a glitch in an update or ? I don't need the sign in options turned on its just me and the wife on here and there is no threat of someone coming in and accessing the PC. Also I have noticed some of my frequented sites that I keep myself logged into are now logged out of and the other strange thing is my number lock is t

:)

ericmaciaszek, Jun 17, 2021
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Jun 17, 2021
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jun 17, 2021
  4. signing in after startup issues

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jun 17, 2021
Thema:

signing in after startup issues

1. signing in after startup issues - Similar Threads - signing startup issues

2. Startup Issue in windows after logging in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Startup Issue in windows after logging in: I have windows 11 and since yesterday after putting password instead of going to home screen, a white screen and a shadow box shows up.. yesterday it had a login form but today it’s blank and i can’t access the task manager using the shortcut too. Please help...
  3. Startup Issue in windows after logging in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Startup Issue in windows after logging in: I have windows 11 and since yesterday after putting password instead of going to home screen, a white screen and a shadow box shows up.. yesterday it had a login form but today it’s blank and i can’t access the task manager using the shortcut too. Please help...
  4. Windows automatically signs-out instantly after signing-in on the startup page!!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows automatically signs-out instantly after signing-in on the startup page!!!!: HI there,My laptop immediately signs out after signing in on the startup page. I do not have any password, as soon as I click sign-in button on the main user I only have 1 user it says welcome, and within milliseconds it says signs out, screen blacks out and I'm back again on...
  5. Windows automatically signs-out instantly after signing-in on the startup page!!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows automatically signs-out instantly after signing-in on the startup page!!!!: HI there,My laptop immediately signs out after signing in on the startup page. I do not have any password, as soon as I click sign-in button on the main user I only have 1 user it says welcome, and within milliseconds it says signs out, screen blacks out and I'm back again on...
  6. Windows automatically signs-out instantly after signing-in on the startup page!!!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Issues within programs after startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Issues within programs after startup: Hello! I am currently having problems with my computer, in which I made the mistake of not recording the time this occurred but I have issues that I think lead to a corrupt file. I can see that there are problems that occur when loading some programs and apps I have. Spotify...
  8. Issues with laptop startup after reformatting

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Issues with laptop startup after reformatting: I was having issues that led me to making the call to reformat. I went though the standard procedure and reformatted. After the 4 or 5 hours it took to reformat, it was finally done and set my computer started to turn on. however, it is on a loop in the dell startup...
  9. Issues with windows after startup

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Issues with windows after startup: submitted by /u/Tommh [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k5toen/issues_with_windows_after_startup/
  10. No sign-in at startup

in Windows 10 Customization
    No sign-in at startup: I would like to disable signing in every time I open my computer. I use Windows 10 on a touchscreen Dell. I often simply close the lid. I am not sure what it does - as in, sleeps, hibernates, etc. When I reopen the lid and tap the power button, I am at the start screen and...