Windows 10: Signing in and out account

Discus and support Signing in and out account in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When my laptop was freezing I restarted my PC. When I logged back on I got an error message. [IMG]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MphoMaphatsoe, Dec 21, 2020.

1. Signing in and out account

When my laptop was freezing I restarted my PC. When I logged back on I got an error message. Signing in and out account [​IMG]

:)

MphoMaphatsoe, Dec 21, 2020
  2. Teokute Win User

Cannot sign in microsoft account.

My device: Lumia 520. GDR2.
    I cannot sign in my Microsoft account on my device. It didnt say any error but Microsoft account is not listed in Email and account list. When I click add button, it will show microsoft account option but after press sign in, it is still not shown in email
    and account. Another problem is i cannot delete facebook account. Error code: 0x83cf1202. I have tried as suggested here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2475837/en-us#step0x83cf1202 but as my Microsoft account is not shown, I cannot do step 6. Signing in and out account :(

Any suggestion?

Teokute, Dec 21, 2020
  3. signing into microsoft account

Hi,

Thank you for getting back to us. We apologize for the delay in response.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Navigate to Start>Settings>Accounts.
    • In the left pane, click on sign-in options.
    • In the right pane select Never from the drop down list for the option
      Require sign-in.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Dec 21, 2020
  4. Signing in and out account

sign into microsoft account glitch

Hi Micheal,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

• Is this the only account on the computer?
    • Was this account upgraded from previous version of Windows?

It looks like you are using a local account. I suggest you follow these steps:

• Click on search in taskbar and type account.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Now, under Your account, click on Sign in with Microsoft account instead.
    • Enter your Local account password for confirmation and then follow the screen instruction.
    • Enter User name credentials for your the new Microsoft account and click OK.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Waseemulla S, Dec 21, 2020
Thema:

Signing in and out account

1. Signing in and out account - Similar Threads - Signing account

2. Necesito saber como descargo estos archivos en mi pc; Microsoft Account Sign-in Assist....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Necesito saber como descargo estos archivos en mi pc; Microsoft Account Sign-in Assist....: No encuentro por ningún lado los archivos y ya no se en donde más buscar. Ayudaaaa! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/necesito-saber-como-descargo-estos-archivos-en-mi/95b3452a-67d4-4c08-8da0-8357d76be5f2
  3. Necesito saber como descargo estos archivos en mi pc; Microsoft Account Sign-in Assist....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Necesito saber como descargo estos archivos en mi pc; Microsoft Account Sign-in Assist....: No encuentro por ningún lado los archivos y ya no se en donde más buscar. Ayudaaaa! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/necesito-saber-como-descargo-estos-archivos-en-mi/95b3452a-67d4-4c08-8da0-8357d76be5f2
  4. I cannot sign in to my school account with my district computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot sign in to my school account with my district computer: This morning I had no problems signing in with my new password but now I cant sign in. I have checked like 100 times that I put everything correctly. I tried to do the password reset but they keep saying authentication failed which does not match up because I took a...
  5. I cannot sign in to my school account with my district computer

I cannot sign in to my school account with my district computer: This morning I had no problems signing in with my new password but now I cant sign in. I have checked like 100 times that I put everything correctly. I tried to do the password reset but they keep saying authentication failed which does not match up because I took a...
  6. Microsoft incessantly asks me to sign into an account that I no longer use.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft incessantly asks me to sign into an account that I no longer use.: I no longer have my Microsoft work/school account but maintain my personal Microsoft account. I have signed out of my work/school Microsoft account. When I start up, Microsoft displays a box asking me to sign into that account and the message box cannot be removed. I have...
  7. Microsoft incessantly asks me to sign into an account that I no longer use.

Microsoft incessantly asks me to sign into an account that I no longer use.: I no longer have my Microsoft work/school account but maintain my personal Microsoft account. I have signed out of my work/school Microsoft account. When I start up, Microsoft displays a box asking me to sign into that account and the message box cannot be removed. I have...
  8. Windows 10: Sign in to your Microsoft account messages roll out

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10: Sign in to your Microsoft account messages roll out: Windows 10 users who sign in using local accounts may see Sign in to your Microsoft account nags when they open the Settings app. The functionality is rolling out in release preview builds of Windows 10. Soon, it will be released as part of a stable update, likely the May...
  9. Whenever i try to log into grounded, it says "The account you're attempting to sign in with...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whenever i try to log into grounded, it says "The account you're attempting to sign in with...: I dont know what to do. i have deleted and reinstalled grounded, and i verified the files, everything. nothing worked. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whenever-i-try-to-log-into-grounded-it-says-the/e9f25a3a-1ef5-4d5b-b241-e68a28419f01
  10. Whenever i try to log into grounded, it says "The account you're attempting to sign in with...

Whenever i try to log into grounded, it says "The account you're attempting to sign in with...: I dont know what to do. i have deleted and reinstalled grounded, and i verified the files, everything. nothing worked. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whenever-i-try-to-log-into-grounded-it-says-the/e9f25a3a-1ef5-4d5b-b241-e68a28419f01