Windows 10: Signing in from a new device every time I log into a website

Discus and support Signing in from a new device every time I log into a website in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Since I have updated to Windows 11, every site, from Reddit to Chase, prompts me to confirm as it appears I am logging in from a new device. I am not.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jlg001, Jun 13, 2022.

1. jlg001 Win User

Signing in from a new device every time I log into a website

Since I have updated to Windows 11, every site, from Reddit to Chase, prompts me to confirm as it appears I am logging in from a new device. I am not. how do I fix this?

:)

jlg001, Jun 13, 2022

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jun 13, 2022
  3. All browsers log me off of websites

• Maybe some software (typically antiviruses to prevent tracking online) is clearing the website cookies this is why websites don’t remember you.
    Note:To keep yourself in a website signed in, the website sets a cookie that keeps you signed in. If that cookie gets deleted from your computer, you are logged out of the website.

Sidharth Chatterjee, Jun 13, 2022
  4. Signing in from a new device every time I log into a website

unable to sign in to microsoft account.

Hi,

Provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• Is this the first time you are trying to log-in to the device after upgrading?
    • What is the complete error message/ error code of this issue?

If this issue is the first time you are trying to log-in to the computer,
    I suggest you to check if your issue matches with the below thread.

If so, try the troubleshooting steps suggested by Wasim Asad on August 18, 2015 and check if it resolves your issue.

When trying to sign into Windows 10 for the first time, I
    get the error “That password is incorrect.”

Also, if you are referring to Microsoft account, I suggest you to refer to the below link about: Why can't you sign in?
    and try to reset the password.

Try to reset your account password from the website, enter the same on your computer and check if it helps.

Hope it helps. Try the above and get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Jun 13, 2022
Thema:

Signing in from a new device every time I log into a website

1. Signing in from a new device every time I log into a website - Similar Threads - Signing device every

2. How to sign in every time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to sign in every time: Why does my laptop not make me sign in every time? When I open my laptop, I'm not asked to sign in. How do I make it so that I am forced to sign in every single time? Because of security I want to change this....
  3. How to sign in every time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to sign in every time: Why does my laptop not make me sign in every time? When I open my laptop, I'm not asked to sign in. How do I make it so that I am forced to sign in every single time? Because of security I want to change this....
  4. How to sign in every time

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Signing in from a new device every time I log into a website

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Signing in from a new device every time I log into a website: Since I have updated to Windows 11, every site, from Reddit to Chase, prompts me to confirm as it appears I am logging in from a new device. I am not. how do I fix this?...
  6. Every time I log in, this error shows

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Every time I log in, this error shows: Every time I log in, this errorshows Whenever I log in I get this error showing up. after I press ok, this appears again but the second time i close it, it closes. Other than that I have a few issues with my windows defender and app installed through microsoft store....
  7. This happens every time I log in

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    This happens every time I log in: [IMG]what is this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-happens-every-time-i-log-in/250d28af-f914-46b0-a7fb-891f6fdbaed2
  8. I don't want to sign in to windows, every time I log on to my laptop.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I don't want to sign in to windows, every time I log on to my laptop.: How do I turn of Windows sign-in on my personal laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-want-to-sign-in-to-windows-every-time-i-log/f4941aa6-7902-456d-b3b6-f06054e63e21
  9. Log in every time

Log in every time: Hi, I have a windows 10 desktop. I have been able to log into my accounts without any trouble. Recently I have had to have someone call or send me a text with a password so I can log on. It gets to be a pain. These are sites I use every day, and I am the only one who uses...
  10. Unusual sign in activity every time I log on

Unusual sign in activity every time I log on: So every time I log onto my laptop I get an e-mail from Microsoft telling me that there has been some unusual activity on my account. It happens directly after I've logged in. The thing is, I live in Indonesia and the Microsoft notification says the log in was from Madrid,...