Windows 10: signing in to microsoft account

Discus and support signing in to microsoft account in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I was at a website and when I went to finish what I was doing, I was purchasing something and about to put in my credit card number and the box to sign... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by marytetrault, Jan 21, 2020.

1. signing in to microsoft account

I was at a website and when I went to finish what I was doing, I was purchasing something and about to put in my credit card number and the box to sign in to my Microsoft account appeared. I didn't sign in and left the website thinking a hacker must be doing this. Now today I was in the mail and the Microsoft sign in box appeared, so I left the mail. Let me know if this is a bug how to fix it or if it is someone in my computer.

:)

marytetrault, Jan 21, 2020
  2. Teokute Win User

Cannot sign in microsoft account.

My device: Lumia 520. GDR2.
    I cannot sign in my Microsoft account on my device. It didnt say any error but Microsoft account is not listed in Email and account list. When I click add button, it will show microsoft account option but after press sign in, it is still not shown in email
    and account. Another problem is i cannot delete facebook account. Error code: 0x83cf1202. I have tried as suggested here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2475837/en-us#step0x83cf1202 but as my Microsoft account is not shown, I cannot do step 6. signing in to microsoft account :(

Any suggestion?

Teokute, Jan 21, 2020
  3. sign into microsoft account glitch

Hi Micheal,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

• Is this the only account on the computer?
    • Was this account upgraded from previous version of Windows?

It looks like you are using a local account. I suggest you follow these steps:

• Click on search in taskbar and type account.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Now, under Your account, click on Sign in with Microsoft account instead.
    • Enter your Local account password for confirmation and then follow the screen instruction.
    • Enter User name credentials for your the new Microsoft account and click OK.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Waseemulla S, Jan 21, 2020
  4. signing in to microsoft account

signing into microsoft account

Hi,

Thank you for getting back to us. We apologize for the delay in response.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Navigate to Start>Settings>Accounts.
    • In the left pane, click on sign-in options.
    • In the right pane select Never from the drop down list for the option
      Require sign-in.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jan 21, 2020
Thema:

signing in to microsoft account

1. signing in to microsoft account - Similar Threads - signing microsoft account

2. Sign into microsoft account

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sign into microsoft account: I have 3 computers. On 2 machines a password is required to sign into microsoft account. When I sign in, I cannot select "Privacy" All other options are OK, for example, I can select "Security" or "Account Information" with no problems. When I try to select Privacy, I am...
  3. Microsoft account sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft account sign in: HiI recently upgraded my Toshiba L5000D PLAS to solid state drive with 8Gb DDR2. The new operating system is Windows 10 64 BIT, after previously operating on Windows 10 32BIT. I have signed into my Microsoft account but screen on start up has a pop up message - "can't sign...
  4. Microsoft Account sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Account sign in: How can I prevent windows asking my microsft account password when I am going to log in to my device using my microsoft account as my windos account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-account-sign-in/cd034d3d-215f-4bd6-a65f-003baedba108
  5. Microsoft Account Sign-In

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Microsoft Account Sign-In: Cannot sign in. Changed User Account email ID and Password. Deleted the old one. Now cannot sign in because the old Account ID "no longer exists" at Microsoft Computer still trying to sign in with the old Account email ID. Because it is still registered on the...
  6. signing in to a Microsoft account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    signing in to a Microsoft account: What is the advantage of signing in to a Microsoft account when you start your windows 10 computer? 120390
  7. Microsoft Account Sign in or Local Account Sign in?

Microsoft Account Sign in or Local Account Sign in?: Hi all, Im curious and interested to know how the rest of Tenforums members sign in to their laptops/PC's? In my case I only have one device with Windows 10..and thats my laptop. My only other device is a Smartphone which is Android. Im always trying to decide which is the...
  8. Microsoft Account Sign in or Local Account Sign in?

in Windows 10 Support
    Microsoft Account Sign in or Local Account Sign in?: Hi all, Im curious and interested to know how the rest of Tenforums members sign in to their laptops/PC's? In my case I only have one device with Windows 10..and thats my laptop. My only other device is a Smartphone which is Android. Im always trying to decide which is the...
  9. Signing on Microsoft account

Signing on Microsoft account: I selected Cortana for setup and it ask me to sign in and I can, but than it asks for my old password and I have no idea what it was. There doesn't be any help for this problem. Can't go forward. Thanks for any help. Bob 12375
  10. Microsoft Account sign in

Microsoft Account sign in: ​Hi, Everytime I try to sign in to my Microsoft account.. The box comes and goes in a split second.. I cant even see it properly.. I cant login.. Which means I cant play games..*Mad 48306

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cannot sign into nokia microsoft account phone