Windows 10: Signing in to Microsoft Store

Discus and support Signing in to Microsoft Store in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Dear all,I would like to install Netflix but ran into some problems. I have an old unused and non retrievable email address in my Microsoft accounts... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Bartvan Dijk1, Aug 26, 2021.

1. Signing in to Microsoft Store

Dear all,I would like to install Netflix but ran into some problems. I have an old unused and non retrievable email address in my Microsoft accounts that is linked to Microsoft store. I have tried adding additional accounts, but Microsoft Store keeps asking me to log into the primary unused email address, to which I do not have access or an password. I used that email 4 years ago, it was a personal email on a domain I don't use anymore, nor pay for. I tried using another email instead, but it says "You can't sign in here with a personal account. Use your work or school account instead." I am j

:)

Bartvan Dijk1, Aug 26, 2021

2. App Store sign-in error, 0xD000000D

Hi Suzanne,

There's a possibility that you are currently signed in on your computer using your local account. For us to sort this out, we suggest that you sign in with your Microsoft account instead. Follow these steps:

• Open Settings > Accounts > Your email and accounts.
    • Select Sign in with a Microsoft account instead.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions.

Once signed in with your Microsoft account on your computer, try signing into the Windows Store app.

Update us with the result.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Aug 26, 2021
  3. I can't sign in windows store and I can't use acount microsoft to sign in windows

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply. Are you still facing the issue?

If yes, Please follow below suggestions:

What happens when you try to sign to Windows Store?

Please give us the complete error message if any.

For Windows store issue you may refer the following suggestion:

I would suggest you to refer to the following steps:

• Press Windows +R Keys to open Run command

• Type wsreset.exe and hit enter

Now, try to open store and see if that helps.

Waseemulla S, Aug 26, 2021
  4. Signing in to Microsoft Store

CAN'T SIGN IN MICROSOFT STORE

Thank you for your feedback. If the issue was not resolved after performing the steps provided we suggest disabling any security software (antivirus) temporarily. Take note that antivirus protects your PC against virus or malware. Make sure to enable it
    once done checking if the Store will work.

In case the issue was not fixed, we would suggest creating a new user account. This will help us the determine if the current user account is corrupted or not. Refer to the articles below to start creating a new account:

Kindly get back to us with the outcome.

Ronalene Mat, Aug 26, 2021
Thema:

Signing in to Microsoft Store

1. Signing in to Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - Signing Microsoft Store

2. Microsoft store not signing in

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store not signing in: Microsoft store it says "lets get you signed in" and has a continue button of which when you click it never works, i can't download any coz u must sign in to download,,, why does it say let's get you signed in and nothing happens...
  3. Microsoft store sign in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Microsoft store sign in: Hi.. I just got a new pc and I want to sign in to the Microsoft store using an account that is already signed in on my old laptop right now. I know my account and password so I signed it with that. It then asks for my windows hello pin. I had not set it up before so I set it...
  4. Microsoft account store sign in

Microsoft account store sign in: When I go to sign in on the Microsoft store on my pc I try to sign in with my Xbox account and it tells me only business accounts can sign in. Is there a way I can like disable that so I can sign in with my Xbox account on my pc?...
  5. unable to sign into microsoft store

unable to sign into microsoft store: Request Id: 29b9745e-132a-490c-8bf3-782c3fa42200 Correlation Id: 1afd0a35-1605-4159-93a9-0a6fb79da16f Timestamp: 2020-10-06T18:02:51Z Message: AADSTS50196: The server terminated an operation because it encountered a client request loop. Please contact your app vendor....
  6. Microsoft Store sign in

Microsoft Store sign in: Hi, I'm having an issue with my Microsoft Store. I'm trying to download something but whenever I try to sign in it tells me "Something went wrong. This application made too many requests. Press Retry to continue" and error code 0x80860010, and it won't let me download it...
  7. Unable to sign in to Microsoft Store

Unable to sign in to Microsoft Store: Right now when trying to sign in to the Microsoft Store all I get is this screen that says this then when I click continue it shows my cursor on an hour glass and when I move the mouse it goes away and it never loads anything but when I try to login with a school or business...
  8. Unable to sign into Microsoft store

Unable to sign into Microsoft store: Hello-enable your Microsoft Account You need to use Windows Hello to finish adding email.com After I click "OK" button, : Something went wrong. we're sorry but something went wrong registering email.com for Windows Hello. Your account has been added to Windows, but next...
  9. Sign in issue with Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Sign in issue with Microsoft Store: Please help me for this issue When I'm try to sign in Microsoft Store it always show Something went wrong Please try again 0x80070781[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sign-in-issue-with-microsoft-store/7eaad3e3-4398-452f-8b3b-bb3c5dd31b87
  10. signing into microsoft store

signing into microsoft store: i'm trying to sign into the Microsoft store but it keeps saying "we have encountered an error. Please try signing in later." and i waited a day but it keeps say that message....