Windows 10: Signing in to my Verizon account using my Windows 10

Discus and support Signing in to my Verizon account using my Windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; When I sign into my Verizon account to connect to internet using wifi or my Jetpack as a hot spot I see below.After LAPTOP there is single digit... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by wrist band, Jul 25, 2021.

1. Signing in to my Verizon account using my Windows 10

When I sign into my Verizon account to connect to internet using wifi or my Jetpack as a hot spot I see below.After LAPTOP there is single digit number, then 7 alphabetic letters, a space and 4 numbers, a space and 1 number. Where do those numbers come from and can I change them?I should have though I will after I send this see if I can find my laptop serial number or whatever.Thanks

:)

wrist band, Jul 25, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Jul 25, 2021
  3. Zakin Win User
    Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown Signing in to my Verizon account using my Windows 10 :(

Zakin, Jul 25, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Signing in to my Verizon account using my Windows 10

Sign in User Account Automatically at Windows 10 Startup  

Hello sciencegal, Signing in to my Verizon account using my Windows 10 :)

You can have Windows automatically sign in to a local account or Microsoft account. It doesn't matter.

Is you account listed more than once in netplwiz? Double check to make sure that you have selected the correct account in step 3 Option 1.

The password is case sensitive, so be sure to enter it exactly for it to work properly.

Brink, Jul 25, 2021
Thema:

Signing in to my Verizon account using my Windows 10

1. Signing in to my Verizon account using my Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Signing Verizon account

2. Signing into my account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Signing into my account: I recently sent my computer in for a screen replaent at HP. The tech support signed me out of my account and changed it to a local account. I am no struggling to sign back into my account. It ceeps sending me to a page that asks for my current windows password....
  3. Using my laptop without an account & sign-in

in Windows 10 Customization
    Using my laptop without an account & sign-in: Hi! I've just bought a new laptop. Unfortunately, it has windows 10 not a fan, no, and it's not improving now and it forced me to create an account. My questions are: 1> how to delete the acount and use my laptop WITHOUT an account? I don't want to be logged in with I don't...
  4. Unable to sign in to my user id using my Microsoft Account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Unable to sign in to my user id using my Microsoft Account: When I signed in today, it comes up with a new format, as if I'm a new Windows 10 customer. All my settings and file access is not available. All of my data is there under the User folder with my name, so, I know I haven't lost anything. The sign-on screen shows my first and...
  5. Signing into my PC using the microsoft account instead

Signing into my PC using the microsoft account instead: Hi, I have a new computer and I tried to go to settings and select sign in with microsoft account instead. So I go through that and it accepts the password the first time then it asks me for my password again and I use the same one and it says its wrong. I tried changing...
  6. Computer not signing into Windows using my sign in.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Computer not signing into Windows using my sign in.: Everytime my computer does an update, it can't sign into it using my name so it says. It will then give me options to dismiss or sign out. I've done both and it will not work. Is there something I need to do so it may have access?...
  7. Using Verizon Messages on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Using Verizon Messages on Windows 10: Using Windows 10, I can send messages on Verizon Messages but can not receive messages. This just started 8/20/19. Anyone know a fix. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/using-verizon-messages-on-windows-10/bce0981e-175d-4797-b791-766dc804d984
  8. Admin account and my account on Windows 10 sign-in

Admin account and my account on Windows 10 sign-in: When I boot up my Windows 10 desktop, the sign-in screen at the center of the display says, "Administrator" and below that it says that the password is incorrect. In the bottom left-hand corner there are two listings: "admin" and "myname." I click on "myname" and then at the...
  9. Why is my Windows 10 Signing into my Xbox Account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my Windows 10 Signing into my Xbox Account: Why is my Windows 10 version of Minecraft signing into my Xbox live account. I just want to play the Windows 10 version and make a new account. However my game is using the Xbox version which I do not want....
  10. Trying to use my @verizon email account on the windows 10 mail app.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Trying to use my @verizon email account on the windows 10 mail app.: I have been trying to put my two @verizon emails that Ive had for a very long time onto my mail app. I have the account put in Its just that I cannot receive or send any emails. I keep getting an error to "We could not access this account you might need to update your...