Windows 10: Signing in

Discus and support Signing in in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; why do I have 2 sign in options, both the same name on the lower left of my screen when my pc starts up?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Richardmangel, Sep 12, 2019.

1. Signing in

why do I have 2 sign in options, both the same name on the lower left of my screen when my pc starts up?

:)

Richardmangel, Sep 12, 2019

2. password sign in

Hi,

About your concern with typing the password after being idle, it is actually recommended to activate for security reasons.

If you wish to disable it, I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Settings.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Click on Sign in options.
    • On the right side, you will see required sign in.
    • Change it to Never.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Sep 12, 2019
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Sep 12, 2019
  4. Signing in

signing into microsoft account

Hi,

Thank you for getting back to us. We apologize for the delay in response.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Navigate to Start>Settings>Accounts.
    • In the left pane, click on sign-in options.
    • In the right pane select Never from the drop down list for the option
      Require sign-in.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Sep 12, 2019
Thema:

Signing in

1. Signing in - Similar Threads - Signing

2. I can't sign in after I deleted everything on the pc

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I can't sign in after I deleted everything on the pc: Hello everyone I have Lenovo yoga 520, I had some issues in the windows so I decided to reset the device. I had only microsoft account on my device. Ive reset the device by the options "reset and delete all the files on this device" When the device finish resetting...
  3. COMPUTER WILL NOT AUTOMATICALLY SIGN IN

in Windows 10 Customization
    COMPUTER WILL NOT AUTOMATICALLY SIGN IN: When I boot my computer, I have to put the password in to get to my screen. No one else uses this computer. This started happening within the last month or so. I went in netplwiz to allow the computer to sign in without password and it still keeps happening. In addition the...
  4. "Your child needs to sign in to their Windows 10 device XXX for family features to work"...

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    "Your child needs to sign in to their Windows 10 device XXX for family features to work"...: Hi, My daughter is using a number of PCs at home, one of them being the one supplied by the school. On all PCs, she's using her MSA to log in, and everything (Windows logon, OneDrive, Skype...) is linked to that MSA. Still, on that particular device supplied by the...
  5. Microsoft Onedrive will not sign in.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Onedrive will not sign in.: I did a Microsoft update yesterday and now my Onedrive will not log in. I put in my password and it says that my password is incorrect. I go to forgot password and it lets me put in the verification code but then will not go on to the next step. I am stuck and can not move...
  6. Error: We can’t sign in to your account, when signing to the PC

Error: We can’t sign in to your account, when signing to the PC: Can't sign into your account message. How to fix it? How can I save my settings in the C drive rather than the server to uploaded later on? [ATTACH] Moved from My account, billing and sign-in / Windows 10 / Office 365 for business ***Modified title from: I receive...
  7. Getting Pop-up Want to sign up for Windows Hello

Getting Pop-up Want to sign up for Windows Hello: I only know the pin to my computer and whenever I select “enter a pin” it says “want to sign up for windows hello?” And it requires the password, which I do not know. ***Modified title from: Getting rid of “want so sign up for windows hello”***...
  8. Windows Update "1903" borking sign in screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update "1903" borking sign in screen: After Windows 10 "1903" update in august, the sign in screen kept flashing around to notifications, sign in box, other places, but never staying long enough to sign in. After Microsoft help to start in safe and restore previous update everything was back to normal. Now it...
  9. Fingerprint sign-in

Fingerprint sign-in: The last Windows update just took out my ability t use fingerprint as my sign-in. How do I restore that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fingerprint-sign-in/83da7dd6-365f-4b21-858d-73b228de4561
  10. Getting rid of “want so sign up for windows hello”

Getting rid of “want so sign up for windows hello”: I only know the pin to my computer and whenever I select “enter a pin” it says “want to sign up for windows hello?” And it requires the password, which I do not know....