Windows 10: signing into accounts in browser

Discus and support signing into accounts in browser in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I am having an issue when I go to sign on to some accounts. Example my banking account. It will NOT let me type in my full user name. The user name... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by huffman, Aug 16, 2015.

1. huffman Win User

signing into accounts in browser

I am having an issue when I go to sign on to some accounts.

Example my banking account. It will NOT let me type in my full user name. The user name is only twelve (12) characters. It only allows me to type in eleven (11) characters. How do I get the browser to accept longer user names?

:)

huffman, Aug 16, 2015
  2. Argel Obm Win User

Signing in into Administrator accounts causes automatic sign in into all other local accounts

Hi,

We need to clarify a few things first for us to know why your other accounts are being logged in even when signing in to your own account only. Kindly answer these questions:

• Can you please explain to us what you mean by "signing in into Administrator accounts causes automatic sign in into all other local accounts"?
    • How did you know that your other account on the computer are also signed in? We recommend that you post a screenshot of the issue here for us to further investigate your concern.
    • When did the issue start?
    • Were there any changes made on your computer before encountering the issue?
    • Does the same scenario occur when logging in to other account?
    • What is the OS Build of your Windows 10? To know the build of your Windows 10, follow these steps:
      • Click the Windows logo (Start button).
      • Click gear icon (Settings).
      • Select System.
      • On the left pane, choose About.

Argel Obm, Aug 16, 2015
  3. Signing in into Administrator accounts causes automatic sign in into all other local accounts

As mentioned in the subject, whenever I login into my Administrator account, Windows automatically ends up signing me into other local accounts. This has become annoying now since every time I login into my Administrator account, the local accounts are signed
    in passively and cause RAM consumption, to which the only solution I see is manually disconnecting from the local accounts through task manager.

Can anyone help me out in this issue?

Thanks

ASimplePCuser, Aug 16, 2015
  4. huffman Win User

I see NO ONE has responded to this and I have done a lot of searching on my Windows 7 machine.

To me this is very very important and if ANYONE has a solution I would appreciate the help.

huffman, Aug 19, 2015
Thema:

1. signing into accounts in browser - Similar Threads - signing accounts browser

2. Sign in to account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sign in to account: Hi everyone I have problem with my laptop Toshiba it has deleted everything and it says that this problem can be fixed by signing out of my account and signing back again the biggest problem is that I forgot the details to sign in and am afraid to sign out Your advice will...
  3. Account Sign-In

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Account Sign-In: So before this i usually sign-in with my user default account which idk where i get it, but I accidently signed in to my friends account on Microsoft store today and i can see his face in the wallpaper.So i tried to log out and it goes to lock screen but this time i cant...
  4. Accounts and sign in or not sign in

in Windows 10 Customization
    Accounts and sign in or not sign in: i never want to or have had to sign in to windows. as of yesterday there are 2 accounts on the startup screen. me and me with no pic. The system start on the no pic and no password works. When I switch to the acc with the pic, it askes for a password. Not what I want. When I...
  5. Signing into an account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Signing into an account.: When ever i try signing into a Microsoft account On Minecraft I do all the steps correctly, but then it tells me to sign in with a previously connected account. I want to know how to get ride of the old account....
  6. No Sign-in Box in Firefox Browser

in Browsers and Email
    No Sign-in Box in Firefox Browser: Hi, I'm and new to this forum. I am also new to using Firefox and I don't see a sign-in box. I have added Firefox Monitor to Firefox, and I received a message reading that I must sign in to Firefox. I have automatic sign-in. How do I restore the sign-in box? Thanks. 140169
  7. No Sign-in Box in Firefox Browser

in Windows 10 Support
    No Sign-in Box in Firefox Browser: Hi, I'm and new to this forum. I am also new to using Firefox and I don't see a sign-in box. I have added Firefox Monitor to Firefox, and I received a message reading that I must sign in to Firefox. I have automatic sign-in. How do I restore the sign-in box? Thanks. 140169
  8. Sign-in into Account.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Sign-in into Account.: I can not sign-in my Microsoft account windows 10 on my pc. It shows my given password is wrong though my password is right and I can sign-in with the same account and password on my mobile. Please, help....
  9. Microsoft Account Sign in or Local Account Sign in?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft Account Sign in or Local Account Sign in?: Hi all, Im curious and interested to know how the rest of Tenforums members sign in to their laptops/PC's? In my case I only have one device with Windows 10..and thats my laptop. My only other device is a Smartphone which is Android. Im always trying to decide which is the...
  10. Microsoft Account Sign in or Local Account Sign in?

in Windows 10 Support
    Microsoft Account Sign in or Local Account Sign in?: Hi all, Im curious and interested to know how the rest of Tenforums members sign in to their laptops/PC's? In my case I only have one device with Windows 10..and thats my laptop. My only other device is a Smartphone which is Android. Im always trying to decide which is the...