Windows 10: Signing into Microsoft.

Discus and support Signing into Microsoft. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Microsoft will not allow me to sign into my account. I use my email address and phone number. I need help in signing . I tried to reset password but... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by jna6273, Apr 21, 2021.

1. jna6273 Win User

Signing into Microsoft.

Microsoft will not allow me to sign into my account. I use my email address and phone number. I need help in signing . I tried to reset password but my phone number and email address is not working.

:)

jna6273, Apr 21, 2021
  2. Teokute Win User

Cannot sign in microsoft account.

My device: Lumia 520. GDR2.
    I cannot sign in my Microsoft account on my device. It didnt say any error but Microsoft account is not listed in Email and account list. When I click add button, it will show microsoft account option but after press sign in, it is still not shown in email
    and account. Another problem is i cannot delete facebook account. Error code: 0x83cf1202. I have tried as suggested here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2475837/en-us#step0x83cf1202 but as my Microsoft account is not shown, I cannot do step 6. Signing into Microsoft. :(

Any suggestion?

Teokute, Apr 21, 2021
  3. sign into microsoft account glitch

Hi Micheal,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

• Is this the only account on the computer?
    • Was this account upgraded from previous version of Windows?

It looks like you are using a local account. I suggest you follow these steps:

• Click on search in taskbar and type account.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Now, under Your account, click on Sign in with Microsoft account instead.
    • Enter your Local account password for confirmation and then follow the screen instruction.
    • Enter User name credentials for your the new Microsoft account and click OK.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Waseemulla S, Apr 21, 2021
  4. Signing into Microsoft.

signing into microsoft account

Hi,

Thank you for getting back to us. We apologize for the delay in response.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Navigate to Start>Settings>Accounts.
    • In the left pane, click on sign-in options.
    • In the right pane select Never from the drop down list for the option
      Require sign-in.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Apr 21, 2021
Thema:

Signing into Microsoft.

1. Signing into Microsoft. - Similar Threads - Signing Microsoft

2. Why can't I remove sign oin pin? Is it MY laptop or Microsoft's?!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I remove sign oin pin? Is it MY laptop or Microsoft's?!: I want to know why I am forced to have a pin on my sign in on my laptop. Who's laptop is it? Is it MY laptop, or is it Microsoft's. I never would have bought this laptop if I knew I couldn't make my own decisions with it, but I guess I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN. I AM SO ANGRY THAT I...
  3. Why can't I remove sign oin pin? Is it MY laptop or Microsoft's?!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can't I remove sign oin pin? Is it MY laptop or Microsoft's?!: I want to know why I am forced to have a pin on my sign in on my laptop. Who's laptop is it? Is it MY laptop, or is it Microsoft's. I never would have bought this laptop if I knew I couldn't make my own decisions with it, but I guess I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN. I AM SO ANGRY THAT I...
  4. How do I sign in into my Microsoft 365 account with my authenticator app?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I sign in into my Microsoft 365 account with my authenticator app?: I am able to sign into my Microsoft account, but I can't get through the identity verification. It keeps telling me to enter a code. I have access to my Microsoft Authenticator app, but it does not show me any codes. My app is not generating any codes for me to use."Enter the...
  5. How do I sign in into my Microsoft 365 account with my authenticator app?

How do I sign in into my Microsoft 365 account with my authenticator app?: I am able to sign into my Microsoft account, but I can't get through the identity verification. It keeps telling me to enter a code. I have access to my Microsoft Authenticator app, but it does not show me any codes. My app is not generating any codes for me to use."Enter the...
  6. Cannot sign into Microsoft Learn account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot sign into Microsoft Learn account: No, no, no. This should not be a ticket. Same issue 2 years later. I'm logged in, and the system recognizes me, but I am prompted to login again and again and again., Can't see my profile and certifications. This is a known issue and a huge waste of my time....
  7. Cannot sign into Microsoft Learn account

Cannot sign into Microsoft Learn account: No, no, no. This should not be a ticket. Same issue 2 years later. I'm logged in, and the system recognizes me, but I am prompted to login again and again and again., Can't see my profile and certifications. This is a known issue and a huge waste of my time....
  8. How to remove pop ups sign in Microsoft family safety account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove pop ups sign in Microsoft family safety account.: In my son's computer is coming all the time a pop up window asking to sign in his Microsoft account. That is happening in the last 2 days. Obviously is not an option to remove my son from the family because I use it to control times, until now everything was working perfectly...
  9. How to remove pop ups sign in Microsoft family safety account.

How to remove pop ups sign in Microsoft family safety account.: In my son's computer is coming all the time a pop up window asking to sign in his Microsoft account. That is happening in the last 2 days. Obviously is not an option to remove my son from the family because I use it to control times, until now everything was working perfectly...
  10. Why has Microsoft not made the Hello sign in with fingerprint and face available to certain...

Why has Microsoft not made the Hello sign in with fingerprint and face available to certain...: I have a HP Elite X2 1012 G2 and it does have a fingerprint scanner as well as a front and rare facing camera but the Hello sign in option is not available for my device, i see an error message in the Windows Hello sign in option saying my device does not meet the minimum...