Windows 10: Signing into my account

Discus and support Signing into my account in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I recently sent my computer in for a screen replaent at HP. The tech support signed me out of my account and changed it to a local account. I am no... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by IvanMeyer, Jan 27, 2021.

1. IvanMeyer Win User

Signing into my account

I recently sent my computer in for a screen replaent at HP. The tech support signed me out of my account and changed it to a local account. I am no struggling to sign back into my account. It ceeps sending me to a page that asks for my current windows password.

:)

IvanMeyer, Jan 27, 2021
  2. Teokute Win User

Cannot sign in microsoft account.

My device: Lumia 520. GDR2.
    I cannot sign in my Microsoft account on my device. It didnt say any error but Microsoft account is not listed in Email and account list. When I click add button, it will show microsoft account option but after press sign in, it is still not shown in email
    and account. Another problem is i cannot delete facebook account. Error code: 0x83cf1202. I have tried as suggested here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2475837/en-us#step0x83cf1202 but as my Microsoft account is not shown, I cannot do step 6. Signing into my account :(

Any suggestion?

Teokute, Jan 27, 2021
  3. signing into microsoft account

Hi,

Thank you for getting back to us. We apologize for the delay in response.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Navigate to Start>Settings>Accounts.
    • In the left pane, click on sign-in options.
    • In the right pane select Never from the drop down list for the option
      Require sign-in.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jan 27, 2021
  4. Signing into my account

sign into microsoft account glitch

Hi Micheal,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

• Is this the only account on the computer?
    • Was this account upgraded from previous version of Windows?

It looks like you are using a local account. I suggest you follow these steps:

• Click on search in taskbar and type account.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Now, under Your account, click on Sign in with Microsoft account instead.
    • Enter your Local account password for confirmation and then follow the screen instruction.
    • Enter User name credentials for your the new Microsoft account and click OK.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Waseemulla S, Jan 27, 2021
Thema:

Signing into my account

1. Signing into my account - Similar Threads - Signing account

2. We can't sign into your account error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    We can't sign into your account error: I've been having this issue for a while now on my school laptop saying "We can't sign into your account" and it's been going on for a while. It doesn't do this on my other school laptops and my teacher just says to ignore it so why is it doing it on one specifically?...
  3. We can't sign into your account error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    We can't sign into your account error: I've been having this issue for a while now on my school laptop saying "We can't sign into your account" and it's been going on for a while. It doesn't do this on my other school laptops and my teacher just says to ignore it so why is it doing it on one specifically?...
  4. We can't sign into your account error

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. Hi, microsoft account asks me to sign in every time on Windows 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, microsoft account asks me to sign in every time on Windows 11.: When i try change the sign in option for when windows will require me to sign in again to never, it says windows hello is preventing some options from being displayed. I have tried removing the fingerprint but everytime i put the fingerprint back it says the same thing about...
  6. Hi, microsoft account asks me to sign in every time on Windows 11.

Hi, microsoft account asks me to sign in every time on Windows 11.: When i try change the sign in option for when windows will require me to sign in again to never, it says windows hello is preventing some options from being displayed. I have tried removing the fingerprint but everytime i put the fingerprint back it says the same thing about...
  7. OneDrive has suddenly messed up every computer signed into my account

in Windows 10 Customization
    OneDrive has suddenly messed up every computer signed into my account: Over the past few days, OneDrive has moved ALL of my desktop items and mydocuments items to "online" including documents I did NOT want backed up online; I had previously set it to NOT sync any of these folders. Now every time I open Outlook, I get an error because the...
  8. OneDrive has suddenly messed up every computer signed into my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive has suddenly messed up every computer signed into my account: Over the past few days, OneDrive has moved ALL of my desktop items and mydocuments items to "online" including documents I did NOT want backed up online; I had previously set it to NOT sync any of these folders. Now every time I open Outlook, I get an error because the...
  9. OneDrive has suddenly messed up every computer signed into my account

10. signing In problem, always ask my Microsoft account detail?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    signing In problem, always ask my Microsoft account detail?: Hi, I bought a new laptop. When I want to turn it on, it always ask me to enter my Microsoft account number and I have to connect to a WIFI and enter my account detail. I don't want it every time and also I do not want to connect to the internet every time. How can I solve...