Windows 10: Signing into my microsoft account on a windows laptop does not succeed

Discus and support Signing into my microsoft account on a windows laptop does not succeed in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; When I try to log into my microsoft account on my windows user account it does not work. I enter in the microsoft password and that works fine and then... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by LukaJarc, Oct 13, 2021.

1. LukaJarc Win User

Signing into my microsoft account on a windows laptop does not succeed

When I try to log into my microsoft account on my windows user account it does not work. I enter in the microsoft password and that works fine and then I am asked for the windows user account password and it does not say it is incorrect but after some time it gives the error message "Oops something went wrong. Whatever happened, it was probably our fault. Try again later" Well, I have tried many times again and again but to no avail. I have tried to reach a person from microsoft but it seems impossible as I am just bounced back and forth between community posts and FAQs.

:)

LukaJarc, Oct 13, 2021

2. sign into microsoft account glitch

Hi Micheal,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

• Is this the only account on the computer?
    • Was this account upgraded from previous version of Windows?

It looks like you are using a local account. I suggest you follow these steps:

• Click on search in taskbar and type account.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Now, under Your account, click on Sign in with Microsoft account instead.
    • Enter your Local account password for confirmation and then follow the screen instruction.
    • Enter User name credentials for your the new Microsoft account and click OK.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Waseemulla S, Oct 13, 2021
  3. Teokute Win User
    Cannot sign in microsoft account.

My device: Lumia 520. GDR2.
    I cannot sign in my Microsoft account on my device. It didnt say any error but Microsoft account is not listed in Email and account list. When I click add button, it will show microsoft account option but after press sign in, it is still not shown in email
    and account. Another problem is i cannot delete facebook account. Error code: 0x83cf1202. I have tried as suggested here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2475837/en-us#step0x83cf1202 but as my Microsoft account is not shown, I cannot do step 6. Signing into my microsoft account on a windows laptop does not succeed :(

Any suggestion?

Teokute, Oct 13, 2021
  4. Signing into my microsoft account on a windows laptop does not succeed

Switch laptop sign in from MS account to Local Account questions

Hi, Ive just switched from signing in to my laptop with a Microsoft Account to signing in with a Local Account instead. My laptop was always listed as a Device on the opening screen along with a map showing its location when I looked in my Microsoft Account. Under Devices I could also view my laptop along with other bits of various information about the device and its location was always shown on a map there too. After signing into my laptop with my Local Account ..If I sign in separately to my Microsoft Account afterwards Ive just noticed that having switched to a Local Account my laptop isnt shown on the opening Microsoft Account screen anymore and its not listed in devices either. Is this normal behaviour? I was expecting to still find my laptop listed in Devices. Also...Under Update and Security/Activation..it used to say Digital Licence linked to a Microsoft Account. Now it just says Windows is Activated with a digital licence. Is all this normal behaviour if you sign into a laptop with a Local Account instead of a Microsoft Account?

sportsfan148, Oct 13, 2021
Thema:

Signing into my microsoft account on a windows laptop does not succeed

1. Signing into my microsoft account on a windows laptop does not succeed - Similar Threads - Signing microsoft account

2. Microsoft account sign in does not recognize my pin

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Microsoft account sign in does not recognize my pin: On my Dell laptop, all of a sudden the sign in to my computer which is essentially my Microsoft account does not recognize my pin. Even when I use the Authenticator App on my phone, the sign in does not accept the code from the Authenticator App....
  3. Microsoft account sign in does not recognize my pin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft account sign in does not recognize my pin: On my Dell laptop, all of a sudden the sign in to my computer which is essentially my Microsoft account does not recognize my pin. Even when I use the Authenticator App on my phone, the sign in does not accept the code from the Authenticator App....
  4. Microsoft account sign in does not recognize my pin

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Cannot sign in to my Microsoft account on my Windows laptop

Cannot sign in to my Microsoft account on my Windows laptop: So, I just got my laptop back from being repaired, and they reset it to the factory default, and now I can't sign in with my Microsoft account. Every time I try it just says "Oops, something went wrong. Whatever happened, it was probably our fault. Please try again." I even...
  6. Cannot sign in to my Microsoft account on my Windows laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot sign in to my Microsoft account on my Windows laptop: So, I just got my laptop back from being repaired, and they reset it to the factory default, and now I can't sign in with my Microsoft account. Every time I try it just says "Oops, something went wrong. Whatever happened, it was probably our fault. Please try again." I even...
  7. Cannot sign in to my Microsoft account on my Windows laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Problem signing into my laptop microsoft account

Problem signing into my laptop microsoft account: Hello there.....how are you..... Ive been trying too sign into my microsoft account laptop with no success......I tried about a week ago and i got as far as entering my password for the second time for verification purposes and it say's ive entered the wrong password.....so...
  9. "Sign in to microsoft account " does nothing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "Sign in to microsoft account " does nothing: I recently changed from my microsoft account to local account to check it out and when i wanted to change back from local account to microsoft account i press the "sign with microsoft account" button and put in the details and when its finished and i press sign in it...
  10. Can't sign in my Microsoft account in my laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't sign in my Microsoft account in my laptop: My laptop is windows 10 and I tried to login my microsoft account in this laptop. I went to settings- going to Accounts- going to Your Info then I clicked "Sign in with a Microsoft account instead". As I wrote down my info that is needed it asked for my password for the last...