Windows 10: Signing into my Microsoft Device

Discus and support Signing into my Microsoft Device in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi, I am attempting to sign into another device using my Microsoft username and password which I am unable to do . I have changed my username and... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by BillMcCutcheon2, Apr 19, 2019.

1. Signing into my Microsoft Device

Hi,

I am attempting to sign into another device using my Microsoft username and password which I am unable to do . I have changed my username and password to get around the problem but it doesn't seem to work. The username and password to do work as I have signed into Microsoft on this device but when I attempt to sign in, I get the message

"You can't sign into your device right now. Go to account.live.com to fix the problem, or try the last password you used on this device."

Any suggestions?

:)

BillMcCutcheon2, Apr 19, 2019
  2. Teokute Win User

Cannot sign in microsoft account.

My device: Lumia 520. GDR2.
    I cannot sign in my Microsoft account on my device. It didnt say any error but Microsoft account is not listed in Email and account list. When I click add button, it will show microsoft account option but after press sign in, it is still not shown in email
    and account. Another problem is i cannot delete facebook account. Error code: 0x83cf1202. I have tried as suggested here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2475837/en-us#step0x83cf1202 but as my Microsoft account is not shown, I cannot do step 6. Signing into my Microsoft Device :(

Any suggestion?

Teokute, Apr 19, 2019
  3. raheelbs Win User
    Microsoft to Acquire Nokia's Devices & Services Business

The Chief Executive of Nokia Stephen Elop will step aside and return to Microsoft, his position at Microsoft is not yet disclosed but it is being rumored that Mr. Elop will be signed as the CEO for Microsoft once Ballmer hands in his resignation in the coming year.

As demands grow weak for Nokia’s mobile devices the company is faced with cash-flow problems. It has lost a majority of its market share to Apple and Samsung.
    "It's a bold step into the future - a win-win for employees, shareholders and consumers of both companies," Microsoft's outgoing CEO, Steve Ballmer, said in a statement.

Source: Microsoft to Acquire Nokia for $7.2 Billion

raheelbs, Apr 19, 2019
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Signing into my Microsoft Device

Can't sign in to my device using Microsoft account

Hi Cressa,

There are several factors why you're unable to sign in to your account. It can be due to invalid password or your two steps verification was turned on. To isolate your issue, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Did you get any error messages when you tried to sign in to your computer using your Microsoft Account?
    • Is your two-step verification turned on?

Meanwhile, we recommend that you follow the steps in this article by clicking on this

link
    . It will let you reset your password, turned on/off your two step verification, you're using a new device, you're trying to sign in to your computer with a local account, not a Microsoft account.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Apr 19, 2019
Thema:

Signing into my Microsoft Device

1. Signing into my Microsoft Device - Similar Threads - Signing Microsoft Device

2. Signed into new device with my Microsoft account, still has old device name but my email...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Signed into new device with my Microsoft account, still has old device name but my email...: Hello,I recently purchased a Asus Rog Ally second hand, it was signed into another Microsoft account in windows 11, so I logged out and proceeded to sign into my own account. Once signed into my own account, it had my name showing in the top left image and descriptor of my...
  3. Signed into new device with my Microsoft account, still has old device name but my email...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Signed into new device with my Microsoft account, still has old device name but my email...: Hello,I recently purchased a Asus Rog Ally second hand, it was signed into another Microsoft account in windows 11, so I logged out and proceeded to sign into my own account. Once signed into my own account, it had my name showing in the top left image and descriptor of my...
  4. unusual sign in to my locked device

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    unusual sign in to my locked device: Is it possible for someone else to sign in to my locked device?I accidentally locked my device, and only the administrator could log in. I was sure that I was an administrator, but I couldn't log in. While my device was locked, someone logged in to it....
  5. Sign in to device

Sign in to device: Hello, My device doesn't require password when i open it anymore, I literally tried everything i changed the password and did everything i found on google but it doesnt help, everytime i startup my laptop it opens immediatly without asking for the passwordplease help....
  6. My Microsoft store won’t acknowledge the devices that I’m signed into it on in order to...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    My Microsoft store won’t acknowledge the devices that I’m signed into it on in order to...: Does anyone know how to get my store to see the devices that are shown on my Microsoft account? Nothing is working. I’ve tried searching for updates and no matter what, the game either tells me there are no devices or doesn’t let me click the install button at all....
  7. Microsoft Sign On To Share Across All Devices.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Sign On To Share Across All Devices.: This requirement sucks. I do NOT want to sign into a Microsoft account to set up my new laptop and I do NOT like having to sign into it with my desktop because I DO NOT share across devices. This is the most privacy invasive thing you can do. STOP trying to make things...
  8. Unknow devices signed into my Microsoft Window Account

Unknow devices signed into my Microsoft Window Account: Please answer this simple yes and no question: If I have ruled out all other possible reasons for this, can we be sure that some other person signed in to my microsoft account on their computer? what is their purpose for doing so? and how come they have my Microsoft...
  9. Devices signed in AND signed out

Devices signed in AND signed out: I would like to be able to see which devices are logged into my account. Because I use a VPN, the IP addresses and locations I use vary. In apple I can see the actual name of the device, even when it tells me my location is in another country. When we were hacked before, I...
  10. Unable to install on my devices; Sign into a device with Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Unable to install on my devices; Sign into a device with Microsoft account: I'm attempting to play Minecraft with my friend. When I look at Minecraft in the Microsoft store, it tells me that I own Minecraft and that I can install it on my devices. However, when I click that option, it tells me that I must first sign into a device with my Microsoft...