Windows 10: Signing Into VPN

Discus and support Signing Into VPN in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I'm getting the message " Failed to load preferences" when trying to sign into my VPN. Has anyone else come across this issue?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DiedraArmstrong, Feb 23, 2021.

1. Signing Into VPN

I'm getting the message " Failed to load preferences" when trying to sign into my VPN. Has anyone else come across this issue?

:)

DiedraArmstrong, Feb 23, 2021
  2. Knoxx29 Win User

Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Hi everyone.
    I am not an expert about Vpn and that's why I would like to know if someone could list me a few trusted Vpns, I would really appreciate any suggestion/ advice.

Thanks.

Knoxx29, Feb 23, 2021
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Tired of Germany blocking many youtube videos? *Big Grin Signing Into VPN :D

P4-630, Feb 23, 2021
  4. Signing Into VPN

Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

AirVPN

In contrast to all the big names such as IPVanish, TorGuard, Hide My Ass!, PIA etc, AirVPN has been the most useful in terms of performance, cost, privacy and service.

• No torrent (or other format) throttling
    • No region/server locking
    • Full server stats live, with reports and repair ETAs
    • Packages include complete tunneling and multiple protocols
    • Can be setup for virtually any platform(including a easy to use Windows package)[also user guides exist for bespoke arrangements, such as pfSense, which I run]
    • Their website/user portal is very thorough and flexible. You can build custom VPN configuration files
    • Cost is extremely good for what you get
    • Service is often quick and prompt
    • Forums are active
    • They tick all the privacy qualifications, no record keeping

newconroer, Feb 23, 2021
Thema:

Signing Into VPN

1. Signing Into VPN - Similar Threads - Signing VPN

2. Microsoft Store Sign-In Issue

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Sign-In Issue: Hi, I was unable to sign-in inside my Microsoft store or any other previously installed apps with Microsoft account. It automatically closes sign-in page without showing any errors....
  3. How do I get rid of the need to sign in when I reboot?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How do I get rid of the need to sign in when I reboot?: I didn't use to have to sign in when I rebooted but suddenly I did, and it never works well. For instance, just now it said I'd entered the wrong password several times before I entered anything!...
  4. fingerprint sign-in disappeared

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    fingerprint sign-in disappeared: My fingerprint sign-in option disappeared and it says my computer doesn't have this option anymore. What?? Please help. I have been using it for a year. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fingerprint-sign-in-disappeared/a63c4744-f5f2-427b-82bb-0b1d04182e62
  5. Why can't I sign in to my microsoft account to activate it?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why can't I sign in to my microsoft account to activate it?: I have the apps downloaded on my laptop and it says I need to sign in to activate the product. I try to sign in but the screen won't load and then it says "sorry we are having some temporary server issues". I've been trying to activate my apps for 2 days now and I am...
  6. Windows 10 Laptop Can’t Sign In

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Laptop Can’t Sign In: Rather than giving me a place to input a pin, the login screen has a sign in button. After pressing it it has me sign in to my MS account and requests me to set up a pin. When I attempt to enter a new pin, the keys on my keyboard don’t work when they work for everything else....
  7. Can’t connect to VPN due to “windows security” sign in

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can’t connect to VPN due to “windows security” sign in: For some reason, windows won’t let me connect to my VPN and prompts me with a windows security sign in, I enter my Microsoft account info the computer forced me to sign up with, and it tells me it’s incorrect. Any ideas? I have no clue why I need to enter random account...
  8. xbox live cant sign me in without vpn

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    xbox live cant sign me in without vpn: HI i use xbox consle companion app on windows 10 but when i open it it says : we cant sign you in to xbox live but when i use a vpn it works .... idont want to use vpn to sign in to xbox can you find me a solution�. but when i enter xbox website i can sign in very...
  9. Locating and Exporting 'Network Sign-in' and VPN Settings in Windows 10 (Enterprise)

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Locating and Exporting 'Network Sign-in' and VPN Settings in Windows 10 (Enterprise): Greetings, I'm in need of assistance in locating VPN settings w/ Network Sign-in option. Interested in deploying them through GPO but running into an issue finding the settings. Now... I know where the VPN settings are located IF you create the VPN through Network &...
  10. Windows 10 - New VPN connection is missing 'Certificate' option in 'Type of Sign-in Info'...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 - New VPN connection is missing 'Certificate' option in 'Type of Sign-in Info'...: I have just upgraded existing Windows 7 to Windows 10 in place keeping Apps & Data. The issue I am having now is when attempt to add new VPN connection I do not get the "Certificate" option in the "Type of Sign-in Info" dropdown!?? I am trying to setup Azure Point-to-Site...