Windows 10: Signing into your admin account on the windows update 10 version 1909.

Discus and support Signing into your admin account on the windows update 10 version 1909. in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I"m on a temporary account. How do I sign into my windows 10 pc account and get off the temporay. I had no idea this was gonna happen I've been... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by JSizzle_955, Jan 18, 2020.

1. Signing into your admin account on the windows update 10 version 1909.

I"m on a temporary account. How do I sign into my windows 10 pc account and get off the temporay.

I had no idea this was gonna happen I've been stressed my internet was out for two days.

My files are still there but I'm on a temporary account. I have no idea how to get to back into my admin account on my pc. This update changed the game.

:)

JSizzle_955, Jan 18, 2020
  2. C0zzie Win User

How to change admin user account name?

ah so main admin account is 'wizzle' which is what I am currently on
    I make another account called 'wizzle2' (with admin rights)
    I sign out of 'wizzle' and sign into 'wizzle2'.
    And once signed into 'wizzle2', then I do the command prompt step and find the SID for 'wizzle' that is listed and go from there?

C0zzie, Jan 18, 2020
  3. kokomojo Win User
    Admin account and my account on Windows 10 sign-in

When I boot up my Windows 10 desktop, the sign-in screen at the center of the display says, "Administrator" and below that it says that the password is incorrect.

In the bottom left-hand corner there are two listings: "admin" and "myname." I click on "myname" and then at the center of the screen is says my name and below that there's a blank box to enter the password. I enter my Windows password and all is well.

But I don't want to have to do this every time I boot up the computer. I want it to display my name right away and not "Administrator" which I did not create. The myname account is an administrator account.

I've gone into Settings and Accounts and there is only the "myname" account listed. I don't see any "Administrator" or "admin" account.

Some posts have suggested going into Computer Management and clicking on "Groups and Users" or "Users," but there are no such listings under Computer Management in Windows 10.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

kokomojo, Jan 18, 2020
  4. Claw57 Win User

Signing into your admin account on the windows update 10 version 1909.

Mail app only working when signed in under Admin account

Upgraded from Windows 7 about two months ago, but this just started a few days ago.
    Tried to read my email and found that I could not use the mail app when signed in under my User account. (previously worked fine.)
    If I sign in under my Admin account, the mail app works normally.
    I've tried deleting and reinstalling the mail/calendar app, and now I don't even have the icons to launch them- not even listed on the start menu, except when using the Admin account.
    Is there another way to launch or repair the app?
    Any suggested fixes?
    Don't want to keep having to sign in as Admin just to read my email.
    Thanks!

Claw57, Jan 18, 2020
Thema:

Signing into your admin account on the windows update 10 version 1909.

1. Signing into your admin account on the windows update 10 version 1909. - Similar Threads - Signing admin account

2. Update Windows 10 version 1909 to version 21H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Update Windows 10 version 1909 to version 21H2: Can I Update Windows 10 version 1909 to version 21H2 latest?Then Please send the useful steps to do that...By changing windows version 1909 to 21H2 does it removes all filesmusic, videos, software,etc. present in my laptop or it is safe, nothing will be deleted.Now I am not...
  3. Update Windows 10 version 1909 to version 21H2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Update Windows 10 version 1909 to version 21H2: Can I Update Windows 10 version 1909 to version 21H2 latest?Then Please send the useful steps to do that...By changing windows version 1909 to 21H2 does it removes all filesmusic, videos, software,etc. present in my laptop or it is safe, nothing will be deleted.Now I am not...
  4. Can't sign into Windows 10 Admin Account.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't sign into Windows 10 Admin Account.: My niece and nephew are visiting. Therefore, I created an account for them to sign into my computer using the "family and friends" feature. However, now whenever I try to log into my account, I can only sign in to their accounts. When you click on the account that you are...
  5. windows 10 update version 1909

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 update version 1909: I have downloaded the update three times and then removed it as my desktop keyboard will not work after the download. Any ideas?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-update-version-1909/f4d1bca7-283f-4bd7-ad1a-02292daf5ae4
  6. Windows 10 update version 1909

Windows 10 update version 1909: The last time I attempted to install this update I had to send my laptop to service for the SSD to be replaced. According to the repair feedback the 1909 update trashed the SSD. I have a Samsung notebook9pro. Now I am attempting to install 1909 again because I got this...
  7. Update for Windows 10, Version 1909

Update for Windows 10, Version 1909: Update gets stuck with failure message: Last failed installation attempt: ‎11.‎04.‎2020 – 0xc19001e1 Pls. support - Thx https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-for-windows-10-version-1909/9f17662e-8d65-431b-a1c2-6cba9d016102
  8. updating to windows 10 - 1909 version

updating to windows 10 - 1909 version: After updating to Windows 10 -1909 featured update my trackpad just stops working on my laptop which is a Acer ES1-711 Series, I even installed a new trackpad driver from the Acer site but it didn't work. Having to use a Mouse I went back to system restore before the feature...
  9. update to Windows 10, version 1909

update to Windows 10, version 1909: Trying to update to Windows 10, version 1909 and keep getting a message saying I have to follow a link to download a new AMD driver. I have done this over and over, but still getting the same message. Can anyone help? Thanks!...
  10. Admin account and my account on Windows 10 sign-in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Admin account and my account on Windows 10 sign-in: When I boot up my Windows 10 desktop, the sign-in screen at the center of the display says, "Administrator" and below that it says that the password is incorrect. In the bottom left-hand corner there are two listings: "admin" and "myname." I click on "myname" and then at the...