Windows 10: signing into your computer

Discus and support signing into your computer in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; After entering pin number for sign-in when powering up the computer, how do you add extra security by signing in with your phone?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by JimGreen4, Sep 4, 2018.

1. JimGreen4 Win User

signing into your computer

After entering pin number for sign-in when powering up the computer, how do you add extra security by signing in with your phone?

:)

JimGreen4, Sep 4, 2018

2. App Store sign-in error, 0xD000000D

Hi Suzanne,

There's a possibility that you are currently signed in on your computer using your local account. For us to sort this out, we suggest that you sign in with your Microsoft account instead. Follow these steps:

• Open Settings > Accounts > Your email and accounts.
    • Select Sign in with a Microsoft account instead.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions.

Once signed in with your Microsoft account on your computer, try signing into the Windows Store app.

Update us with the result.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Sep 4, 2018
  3. We couldn't sign you in

Hi,

To better assist you with the sign in issue of your Windows account, we would like to gather more information:

• Have you made any changes to your computer before experiencing this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    Since you can't sign in to your Windows account, we suggest that you reset your password, check this
    article and follow the steps given.

Looking forward to your response.

Reymichael Ros, Sep 4, 2018
  4. signing into your computer

password sign in

Hi,

About your concern with typing the password after being idle, it is actually recommended to activate for security reasons.

If you wish to disable it, I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Settings.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Click on Sign in options.
    • On the right side, you will see required sign in.
    • Change it to Never.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Sep 4, 2018
Thema:

signing into your computer

1. signing into your computer - Similar Threads - signing computer

2. Lost password and unable to sign into windows on my computer

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Lost password and unable to sign into windows on my computer: Unable to sign into windows with password I have need new password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-password-and-unable-to-sign-into-windows-on/a4819d5a-6b6e-41c9-b764-5ad203b68786
  3. Lost password and unable to sign into windows on my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost password and unable to sign into windows on my computer: Unable to sign into windows with password I have need new password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-password-and-unable-to-sign-into-windows-on/a4819d5a-6b6e-41c9-b764-5ad203b68786
  4. Lost password and unable to sign into windows on my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I cannot sign in to my school account with my district computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot sign in to my school account with my district computer: This morning I had no problems signing in with my new password but now I cant sign in. I have checked like 100 times that I put everything correctly. I tried to do the password reset but they keep saying authentication failed which does not match up because I took a...
  6. I cannot sign in to my school account with my district computer

I cannot sign in to my school account with my district computer: This morning I had no problems signing in with my new password but now I cant sign in. I have checked like 100 times that I put everything correctly. I tried to do the password reset but they keep saying authentication failed which does not match up because I took a...
  7. my computer wont show a sign in option after I tried to safe reboot or go into safe mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my computer wont show a sign in option after I tried to safe reboot or go into safe mode: my keyboard wont work, it wont show the time, I can only use the 3 things on the bottom and it lets me use my keyboard but never for anything useful such as any other type of reboot or recover backif it says there is no image please reply idkif you know of a fix or what this...
  8. my computer wont show a sign in option after I tried to safe reboot or go into safe mode

my computer wont show a sign in option after I tried to safe reboot or go into safe mode: my keyboard wont work, it wont show the time, I can only use the 3 things on the bottom and it lets me use my keyboard but never for anything useful such as any other type of reboot or recover backif it says there is no image please reply idkif you know of a fix or what this...
  9. OneDrive has suddenly messed up every computer signed into my account

in Windows 10 Customization
    OneDrive has suddenly messed up every computer signed into my account: Over the past few days, OneDrive has moved ALL of my desktop items and mydocuments items to "online" including documents I did NOT want backed up online; I had previously set it to NOT sync any of these folders. Now every time I open Outlook, I get an error because the...
  10. OneDrive has suddenly messed up every computer signed into my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive has suddenly messed up every computer signed into my account: Over the past few days, OneDrive has moved ALL of my desktop items and mydocuments items to "online" including documents I did NOT want backed up online; I had previously set it to NOT sync any of these folders. Now every time I open Outlook, I get an error because the...