Windows 10: Signing kid to the Microsoft family doesn´t work on laptop.

Discus and support Signing kid to the Microsoft family doesn´t work on laptop. in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hi! I have had a weird problem with my Windows laptop. When logged on my son´s account on the laptop, Microsoft family asks him constantly to log... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Greebo123, Jan 23, 2021.

1. Greebo123 Win User

Signing kid to the Microsoft family doesn´t work on laptop.

Hi!

I have had a weird problem with my Windows laptop.

When logged on my son´s account on the laptop, Microsoft family asks him constantly to log on.

When he adds his PIN code, the pop-up window disappears and immediately appears again. Nothing else happens.

When he tries to log on with password, the same thing happens.

The pop-up window can´t be closed, it just disappears and immediately appears back on the screen.

Does anyone have any suggestions how to fix the logging in? I wouldn´t want to delete his account if that is avoidable.

:)

Greebo123, Jan 23, 2021
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Signing kid to the Microsoft family doesn´t work on laptop. [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jan 23, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Changes in Microsoft family

Source: Microsoft account | Whats new for Microsoft family

Brink, Jan 23, 2021
  4. Signing kid to the Microsoft family doesn´t work on laptop.

Microsoft Family

Hi,

• To help keep kids safer, adults and kids can connect their Microsoft accounts in the same family.

• To add adults or kids to your family, go to
      https://account.microsoft.com/family#/
      , select Sign in, and then Add. If you don’t have a Microsoft account, select Create an account, then follow the instructions.

• When the family is set up, adults can block inappropriate websites, apps, and games, limit overall screen time, see reports of kids’ activity, and add money to kids’ accounts.

Additional Information:

Microsoft Family Safety

Hope this information is helpful.

SujataMoktan, Jan 23, 2021
Thema:

Signing kid to the Microsoft family doesn´t work on laptop.

1. Signing kid to the Microsoft family doesn´t work on laptop. - Similar Threads - Signing kid Microsoft

2. Family Safety unlinking device doesn' t work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Family Safety unlinking device doesn' t work: When I was just browsing trough the internet, I accidentally connected my laptop to my microsoft account. I use 2 laptops and this one isn' t supposed to be connected to my account I have tried to search up ways to undo this, with no succes. It still shows up in my Microsoft...
  3. Family Safety unlinking device doesn' t work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Family Safety unlinking device doesn' t work: When I was just browsing trough the internet, I accidentally connected my laptop to my microsoft account. I use 2 laptops and this one isn' t supposed to be connected to my account I have tried to search up ways to undo this, with no succes. It still shows up in my Microsoft...
  4. Family Safety unlinking device doesn' t work

in User Accounts and Family Safety
  5. Laptop´s screen doesn´t work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop´s screen doesn´t work: My laptop an aero 15 screen is black. The notebook can turn on beacause i conectect a screen with hdmi cable and works. How can i resolve this without conecting it to a screen? I try to restartig...
  6. Laptop´s screen doesn´t work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop´s screen doesn´t work: My laptop an aero 15 screen is black. The notebook can turn on beacause i conectect a screen with hdmi cable and works. How can i resolve this without conecting it to a screen? I try to restartig...
  7. Laptop´s screen doesn´t work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Microsoft Maps doesn´t work

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Maps doesn´t work: Hello , please someone expert in the internal function of Microsoft Maps in Windows 10 could help me ? I´ m running Windows 10 20H2 build [Version 10.0.19042.546] when I open Maps , then I see this : [ATTACH] and also if a go to settings --> Apps -->...
  9. Microsoft Maps doesn´t work

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Maps doesn´t work: Hello , please someone expert in the internal function of Microsoft Maps in Windows 10 could help me ? please... I´ m running Windows 10 20H2 build [Version 10.0.19042.546] when I open Maps , then I see this : [ATTACH] and also if a go to settings -->...
  10. Microsoft Store doesn´t work

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store doesn´t work: Hey guy´s, on my Surface GO the microsoft Store is dosen´t working. The "APP" is starting and some seconds (1-2 second´s) later it´s closing. The tips from google are not helpfull ( windows updates, reset the store, delete the cache, repair windows store, new instalation),...