Windows 10: Signing to x box for windows

Discus and support Signing to x box for windows in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; what happened to my sign in icon on x box for windows, and, how can I get it back?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Mac41Two, Jul 15, 2022.

1. Mac41Two Win User

Signing to x box for windows

what happened to my sign in icon on x box for windows, and, how can I get it back?

:)

Mac41Two, Jul 15, 2022

2. x-box app

Hi,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

Sorry to know that you that you are facing this issue.

Please answer this questions to get more clarity on this issue:

• Is the issue specific to this app?

I suggest you to sign out from the current user account, restart the computer and then sign in to the
    Microsoft account to check if this helps.

You will be able to solve some problems by running a troubleshooter that will automatically fix some common issues with Windows Store Apps. Once this is done check the status.

Open the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter by following these steps:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Control Panel.

• Click on Troubleshooting and click on
      View All.

Click on “Windows Store Apps” troubleshooter to fix problems with Windows Store Apps. Follow the on-screen directions to run this troubleshooter and restart the computer to check if this helps.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Jul 15, 2022
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Jul 15, 2022
  4. Signing to x box for windows

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Jul 15, 2022
Thema:

Signing to x box for windows

1. Signing to x box for windows - Similar Threads - Signing box

2. I have log into microsoft every time I save a file yet the top screen box says I am signed...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have log into microsoft every time I save a file yet the top screen box says I am signed...: I have log into microsoft every time I save a file yet the top screen box says I am signed in Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-log-into-microsoft-every-time-i-save-a-file/47b78a39-b079-4577-9ec3-2da58a010b5b
  3. I have log into microsoft every time I save a file yet the top screen box says I am signed...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have log into microsoft every time I save a file yet the top screen box says I am signed...: I have log into microsoft every time I save a file yet the top screen box says I am signed in Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-log-into-microsoft-every-time-i-save-a-file/47b78a39-b079-4577-9ec3-2da58a010b5b
  4. Password box is not being displayed. Only shows the Sign in button

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Password box is not being displayed. Only shows the Sign in button: I setup a password in Dell Windows 10 Laptop. When I switch on my laptop, it takes me to the screen where I have to enter the password but it doesn't display a password box where I have to type the password. It only shows me a sign in button and on clicking the same nothing...
  5. No password box, only sign in option

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No password box, only sign in option: Hi,When i try to click on the sign in option its just doesn't respond and suddenly change my background to windows default background and does not respond while clicking tge sign in option,I cant log in to my laptop.please help me fix this issue...
  6. No password box, only sign in option

No password box, only sign in option: Hi,When i try to click on the sign in option its just doesn't respond and suddenly change my background to windows default background and does not respond while clicking tge sign in option,I cant log in to my laptop.please help me fix this issue...
  7. No password box appears on the Windows 11 sign-in screen and no other options are available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No password box appears on the Windows 11 sign-in screen and no other options are available: My new computer after set-up will not provide a login box for the password to unlock the computer. I was able to go through the setup and installed my printer and gmail setup. My authenticator worked fine. But before I could install my business software program an update for...
  8. No password box appears on the Windows 11 sign-in screen and no other options are available

No password box appears on the Windows 11 sign-in screen and no other options are available: My new computer after set-up will not provide a login box for the password to unlock the computer. I was able to go through the setup and installed my printer and gmail setup. My authenticator worked fine. But before I could install my business software program an update for...
  9. Screen becomes unresponsive and black box covers the center until I re-sign in or restart.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen becomes unresponsive and black box covers the center until I re-sign in or restart.: Hello,I keep having the same issue ever since I updated to Windows 11. Currently I have the following version installed:Description of the issue:Screen randomly goes black and the cursor becomes unresponsive. Wish I could screen record but it happens so randomly.No keyboard...
  10. Screen becomes unresponsive and black box covers the center until I re-sign in or restart.

Screen becomes unresponsive and black box covers the center until I re-sign in or restart.: Hello,I keep having the same issue ever since I updated to Windows 11. Currently I have the following version installed:Description of the issue:Screen randomly goes black and the cursor becomes unresponsive. Wish I could screen record but it happens so randomly.No keyboard...