Windows 10: SignTool Error: No certificates were found that met all the given criteria.

Discus and support SignTool Error: No certificates were found that met all the given criteria. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Please help me this. I want to sign NVME driver but it always get this error. [ATTACH] I installed the cert to PrivateCertStore but it always said... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RedGreenBlue123, Dec 9, 2018.

1. SignTool Error: No certificates were found that met all the given criteria.

Please help me this.

I want to sign NVME driver but it always get this error.

SignTool Error: No certificates were found that met all the given criteria. 1225b775-7d69-467a-b98f-8e25041f44c6?upload=true.jpg

I installed the cert to PrivateCertStore but it always said that no cert were found. (Both Local Computer and User Account)

I also tried this command:

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\10\bin\10.0.17763.0\x86\signtool" sign /v /n "Microsoft Comporation" /ac "stornvme.cer" /tr http://timestamp.globalsign.com/?signature=sha2 /td sha256 tstamd64.cat

But still the same.

Plz help!

:)

RedGreenBlue123, Dec 9, 2018
  2. tytynono Win User

SLI with different cards

"SignTool Error: No certificates were found that met all the given criteria." could you tell ma why tere is this error?

SignTool Error: No certificates were found that met all the given criteria. swq4.png

someone would like to help me?

tytynono, Dec 9, 2018
  3. 0x800700C1 in SignTool

hi

i hvae made a 32 bit game but im having trouble signing the sertificate off the .appx file

this is the error that i get

C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\10\bin\10.0.17134.0\x86>SignTool sign /fd SHA256 /a /f signingCertx.pfx C:\projectx\snake\PackageFiles\snake.appx

Done Adding Additional Store

SignTool Error: SignedCode::Sign returned error: 0x800700C1

For more information, please see https://aka.ms/badexeformat

SignTool Error: An error occurred while attempting to sign: C:\projectx\snake\PackageFiles\snake.appx

i have used desktop app converter to make the EXE into an APPX

i have done all the steps that has brought me to this code:

SignTool sign /fd SHA256 /a /f signingCertx.pfx C:\projectx\snake\PackageFiles\snake.appx

but im stuck coz all i get is the error mentioned above after i type the code below :

SignTool sign /fd SHA256 /a /f signingCertx.pfx C:\projectx\snake\PackageFiles\snake.appx

my certificate has no password so i didnt include the /p

can you help me please

it would be much apritiated

i run windows pro

i have the windows SDK installed

also i have visual studio 7 that makes it easier

thank you

toniantonia, Dec 9, 2018
  4. martek Win User

SignTool Error: No certificates were found that met all the given criteria.

HyperSLI (Enabling SLI on non-sli motherboards)

I have deactivated UAC..and have installed again....but still the same problem...
    In the install.cmd text output i seen one error
    "SignTool Error: Multiple certificates were found that meet all the given criteria..."

martek, Dec 9, 2018
Thema:

SignTool Error: No certificates were found that met all the given criteria.

1. SignTool Error: No certificates were found that met all the given criteria. - Similar Threads - SignTool Error certificates

2. Winget "No package found matching input criteria."

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Winget "No package found matching input criteria.": This is on a clean install of Windows 11 the Win10 to Win11 just kept failing with all updates. This is typical of my winget issues all run as AdministratorIn Powershell5 trying to get 7:PS C:\Windows\system32> winget --versionv1.2.10691PS C:\Windows\system32> winget search...
  3. Winget "No package found matching input criteria."

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Winget "No package found matching input criteria.": This is on a clean install of Windows 11 the Win10 to Win11 just kept failing with all updates. This is typical of my winget issues all run as AdministratorIn Powershell5 trying to get 7:PS C:\Windows\system32> winget --versionv1.2.10691PS C:\Windows\system32> winget search...
  4. Winget "No package found matching input criteria."

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Winget "No package found matching input criteria."

6. HDR Certification not found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HDR Certification not found: Subject: Inquiry Regarding HDR Certification Issue on ASUS VivoBook Pro 14 OLEDDear Microsoft Support Team, I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to seek assistance with an issue I've encountered on my ASUS VivoBook Pro 14 OLED laptop, Model: M3400QA KW512WS, which...
  7. HDR Certification not found

HDR Certification not found: Subject: Inquiry Regarding HDR Certification Issue on ASUS VivoBook Pro 14 OLEDDear Microsoft Support Team, I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to seek assistance with an issue I've encountered on my ASUS VivoBook Pro 14 OLED laptop, Model: M3400QA KW512WS, which...
  8. No signed device drivers were found error.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No signed device drivers were found error.: My HP desktop stopped booting up a few days ago. I made a bootable usb and that didn’t work. I kept getting a message that said “no signed device drivers were found. Make sure that the installation media contains the correct drivers and then click ok.”. This became really...
  9. Computer won't sleep after Power Options criteria are met

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer won't sleep after Power Options criteria are met: My computer should go to sleep after 30 minutes plugged in - and go into hibernation after 180 minutes plugged in. However, after waiting overnight, it is still "awake" with no apps running. I ran "powercfg /requests" and this was the result: SYSTEM:[DRIVER] Realtek High...
  10. Error: Snapshots were found, but they were outside of your allowed context

in Windows 10 News
    Error: Snapshots were found, but they were outside of your allowed context: [ATTACH]This error occurs when you try to delete Shadow Copies using the vssadmin command […] This article Error: Snapshots were found, but they were outside of your allowed context first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. signtool error: no certificates were found that met all the given criteria.

2. signtool error: No certificates were found that met all the given criteria

3. signtool error no certificates were found that met all the given criteria

4. no certificates were found that met all the given criteria,
  5. signtool error,
  6. Signtool Error: No certificates,
  7. signtool error no certificates were,
  8. Driver SignTool error : No certificates were found that met all the given criteria.,
  9. signtool error no certificates were found,
  10. no certificates were found that met all the given criteria while building the solution c# .net,
  11. signtool certificate criteria,
  12. signtool No certificates were found,
  13. 0x800700c1 signtool,
  14. signtool error: no certificates were found,
  15. no certificates where found tha meet all the given criterua