Windows 10: sihost.exe - System Warning - Unknown Hard Error - Windows 10 Update

Discus and support sihost.exe - System Warning - Unknown Hard Error - Windows 10 Update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So what do I do Microsoft?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Err-whatever, Nov 26, 2018.

1. sihost.exe - System Warning - Unknown Hard Error - Windows 10 Update

So what do I do Microsoft?

:)

Err-whatever, Nov 26, 2018

2. windows 10 sihost unknown error

Is there a fix for the April windows 10 sihost "unknown error"?

Thanks

martineley, Nov 26, 2018
  3. GregZara Win User
    sihost.exe unknown hard error

My PC recently updated and I have an empty deskstop. Believe it's due to sihost.exe unknown hard error. I tried to do the 5 fix at Fix: sihost.exe Unknown Hard Error after Windows 10 April 2018 Update 1803 | Driver Talent

I have done "Perform a Clean Boot on Your Windows 10" but it did not work.

I could not Run SFC/Scannow Command and Run CHKDSK Command Press Windows + X is not working.

Likewise my start menu is not working.

Please help

GregZara, Nov 26, 2018
  4. sihost.exe - System Warning - Unknown Hard Error - Windows 10 Update

Sihost.exe -system warning. Exploree.exe-Unknown hard error

After automatic updates,my pc is v slow.it takes a lot of time after i log in my account.my desktop has crashed,i get sihost .exe and explorer.exe error .black screen with white cursoer in only visiboe.i cannot access windows button niether any other button.kindly
    suggest me the solution.

NeelamModi, Nov 26, 2018
Thema:

sihost.exe - System Warning - Unknown Hard Error - Windows 10 Update

1. sihost.exe - System Warning - Unknown Hard Error - Windows 10 Update - Similar Threads - sihost exe System

2. Can someone help with me, sihost unknown hardware error.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone help with me, sihost unknown hardware error.: Can someone help with with my son's gaming PC. HE "supposedly" head butted his desktop laughing at a tiktok post. Yes I know that sounds bananas. But ever since, he has a black screen with error sihost "unknown hard error".. I tried following steps found online and nothing...
  3. Can someone help with me, sihost unknown hardware error.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can someone help with me, sihost unknown hardware error.: Can someone help with with my son's gaming PC. HE "supposedly" head butted his desktop laughing at a tiktok post. Yes I know that sounds bananas. But ever since, he has a black screen with error sihost "unknown hard error".. I tried following steps found online and nothing...
  4. sihost.exe system warning, unknown hard error. msedge.exe - bad image. error status...

sihost.exe system warning, unknown hard error. msedge.exe - bad image. error status...: My Windows 10 PC lets me sign in, briefly shows the desktop and then rapidly flashes between the "welcome" screen and blank white. After about 30 secs the display stabilses on blank white and the taskbar flashes. Mouse and keyboard unresponsive. I can restart in safe mode and...
  5. sihost.exe system warning, unknown hard error. msedge.exe - bad image. error status...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sihost.exe system warning, unknown hard error. msedge.exe - bad image. error status...: My Windows 10 PC lets me sign in, briefly shows the desktop and then rapidly flashes between the "welcome" screen and blank white. After about 30 secs the display stabilses on blank white and the taskbar flashes. Mouse and keyboard unresponsive. I can restart in safe mode and...
  6. sihost.exe system warning, unknown hard error. msedge.exe - bad image. error status...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. LogonUI.exe - System Error "Unknown Hard Error"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LogonUI.exe - System Error "Unknown Hard Error": Is It Just Me Or Have Any One Face ing This Issue While Booting Not Until To The Lock Screen?.Because I Have Search Everything On The Internet, I Don't See Anyone Having This Issue.How Do I Get This Error?After My Laptop Booting Up From The System Restore, The Restore Was Not...
  8. LogonUI.exe - System Error "Unknown Hard Error"

LogonUI.exe - System Error "Unknown Hard Error": Is It Just Me Or Have Any One Face ing This Issue While Booting Not Until To The Lock Screen?.Because I Have Search Everything On The Internet, I Don't See Anyone Having This Issue.How Do I Get This Error?After My Laptop Booting Up From The System Restore, The Restore Was Not...
  9. Sihost.exe - System Warning and Unknown hard error after updating to Windows 10 1809 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Sihost.exe - System Warning and Unknown hard error after updating to Windows 10 1809 update: I had no issues prior to MS pushed an updated to my Surface 3, running Windows 10, Word 365. As the update was completing a message appeared stating the computer will shutdown at least 3 times to complete the updates. Additionally, another message appeared stating, "it was...
  10. Sihost.exe System Error, Unknown Hard Error

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sihost.exe System Error, Unknown Hard Error: Recently my computer been restarting to the lock screen whenever I leave it alone and then the sihost.exe- system warning unknown hard error occurs. When I clicked ok or exit the popup thing the screen will turn into the black (or whatever your taskbar color is) I am not...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sihost.exe stopped working

2. *sihost exe system error

3. sihost.exe system warning unknown error

4. Sihost.exe - System Warning : Unknown Hard Error,
  5. resolve unknown hard error system warning ,
  6. sihost system warning,
  7. windiws10 update unknown hard error,
  8. sihost.exe hard error,
  9. sihost system warning unknown hard error,
  10. windows 10 update sihost.exe unknown hard errow