Windows 10: Silencing the Infuriating tones

Discus and support Silencing the Infuriating tones in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How do I silence the Multi-Media two-tone up/two-tone down without silencing all Media- Since Loading Microsoft 11?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DonaStrong, Feb 12, 2022.

1. Silencing the Infuriating tones

How do I silence the Multi-Media two-tone up/two-tone down without silencing all Media- Since Loading Microsoft 11?

:)

DonaStrong, Feb 12, 2022

2. Silence voice command tones

Does anyone know how to silence the voice command tone. It does not observe either the volume control or ringer silence functions.

Generally I wouldn't care, but if you accidently hit the microphone icon which is easy on the Bing screen there is a loud tone to start the voice command and another to end.

I'm thinking this is a bug - would suspect the voice command tones should be controlled by the volume, like the "Sorry, couldn't hear anything"

Lumia920User, Feb 12, 2022
  3. rahmat700 Win User
    how to disable or silence camera capture tone

how to disable or silence camera capture tone for N86, help me for others members for any trick and idea,

please to the nokia for add this mode for camera capture tone

rahmat700, Feb 12, 2022
  4. Silencing the Infuriating tones

ignore / Silence / Busy tone

Use the the side volume button and move it down to silence your phone. This way the phone does not emit any sound and the does not give a busy tone. You can use the same button to quickly re-adjust the sound.

Linley Meslier, Feb 12, 2022
Thema:

Silencing the Infuriating tones

1. Silencing the Infuriating tones - Similar Threads - Silencing Infuriating tones

2. Silencing the Infuriating tones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Silencing the Infuriating tones: How do I silence the Multi-Media two-tone up/two-tone down without silencing all Media- Since Loading Microsoft 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/silencing-the-infuriating-tones/12713969-2b30-4f21-9f85-22ca39f8ef46
  3. Bluetooth silenced.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth silenced.: I've been using a pair of bluetooth earbuds recently, they had been working fine until yesterday, now they're always silenced until something makes sound, they take a second to "activate" and then play the rest of the audio, which is fine for movies, videos or games, but any...
  4. Inconvenient audio silencing/starting

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Inconvenient audio silencing/starting: I don't know how to describe this in a concise way. So, when there's no audio playing, the speakers on my monitor make no noise. When audio starts playing, it takes like half a second for it to "wake up" and start playing. That doesn't sound bad, but it's terrible for someone...
  5. This is beyond infuriating (wsappx)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    This is beyond infuriating (wsappx): Hi all, I've seen similar posts like this, but I am so angry that I don't know where else to turn. I have been having the process, "wsappx" DESTROY my disk usage and bring my entire PC to a standstill for about 3 days now. It appears in about 10min intervals and the entire...
  6. Infuriating Screen Time

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Infuriating Screen Time: I have a huge issue with Screen Time not working correctly. I have my 12 year old sons laptop locked down so he can only logon between 9am-4pm weekdays. Huge issues with him getting up at 2,3,4,5am and logging on that led to this. The issue i have is screen time either turns...
  7. Audio fades to silence

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio fades to silence: If I need audio of any kind Zoom meeting, video playback, the audio starts fine but fades to silence within a minute or so. All the "troubleshooting" options I've been provided with do nothing but note that some of those instructions are too 'tech' for me to understand....
  8. Is There a Way to Silence the Keyboard?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is There a Way to Silence the Keyboard?: Is there a way to make the sound of the keyboard silent like you can do on your iPhone? I hate all the clicking on every key I enter. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-a-way-to-silence-the-keyboard/94b2af6c-1a91-4186-9ad4-1ab18635a20c
  9. Speech Recognition Silence

in Windows 10 Support
    Speech Recognition Silence: On the setup I cannot get past the spot where you need to say the phrase. It states it does not hear my mic. The mic works fine with Skype. The mic is an older Logic Tec stand mic. I have used it with the voice recorder sometime in the past. Any thoughts for a fix? 123928
  10. Caps Lock on: need continous tone or keystroke tone

in Windows 10 Support
    Caps Lock on: need continous tone or keystroke tone: I am 66. When typing documents I need to frequently change between Caps lock on and Caps Lock off, and I have trouble remembering which way it is set. My keyboard is adapted for limited vision but has no Caps Lock light. I can only type while looking closely at the keyboard....