Windows 10: Silent Hill 4 screen flicker

Discus and support Silent Hill 4 screen flicker in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; All screens in the game flicker both in the menus and in game. It flickers so fast it is like a strobe light. The game is otherwise playable.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by XERXESII, Sep 5, 2015.

1. XERXESII Win User

Silent Hill 4 screen flicker

All screens in the game flicker both in the menus and in game. It flickers so fast it is like a strobe light. The game is otherwise playable.

Compatibility options make no difference. This is with the DVD version of the game. Silent Hill 2 and 3 work fine. This issue was not present for me on Windows 7.

:)

XERXESII, Sep 5, 2015
  2. RyanByer Win User

Installshield Setup Launcher Has Stopped Working Win10 x64 (With Event Log)

No error messages or anything it just crashes with "Installshield Setup Launcher Has Stopped Working" it's doing it with anything that uses installshield.

Installshield Examples That Crash

• Grand Theft Auto 3 Retail Discs x32
    • Grand Theft Auto Vice City Retail Discs x32
    • Grand Theft Auto San Andreas Retail Discs x32
    • Fable The Lost Chapters Retail Discs x32
    • Silent Hill 2 Director's Cut Retail Discs x32
    • Silent Hill 3 Retail Discs x32

PLZ HELP

RyanByer, Sep 5, 2015
  3. Kernal Security Check Failure

Hi Gerry,

I haven't had a single Kernal Security Check Failure since I updated the bios on 03/05. I did start having screen flicker issues after the bios update. The screen flicker issue seems to have gone away on its own. No screen flicker in the past 4 days.

VincentFindley, Sep 5, 2015
  4. XERXESII Win User

XERXESII, Oct 31, 2015
Thema:

1. Silent Hill 4 screen flicker - Similar Threads - Silent Hill screen

2. Screen Flickering

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen Flickering: Earlier, I have accidently spilled a small amount of tea on my laptop. The tea had got onto the side of my keyboard were the plugin is. Just within few minutes ago, my screen had flickered black and white for a quick second and it made a beep. What is the meaning of this and...
  3. Surface Pro 4 screen flickering and blurry

Surface Pro 4 screen flickering and blurry: Today my surface screen started flickering and shaking it and down, and was double vision. I tried updating windows, display adapter and restarting but it didnt fix it....
  4. Surface PRO 4 Screen Flicker

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface PRO 4 Screen Flicker: Hello ISSUE # 1 I need some help regarding the screen flickering issue on Surface Pro 4. Since last week it's been happend that after using Skype Vedio call for 3-4 hrs on my Surface, the screen started to get shaky/flicker. When the call ended the screen stop to flickker...
  5. Screen Flickering.

Screen Flickering.: Hi there, A couple of days ago the screen of my laptop started flickering. I know this is not a hardware issue because when I try to move the screen the issue is still there and if the laptop is on for a while then it gets fixed but as soon as the screen goes to sleep the...
  6. Screen Flicker

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen Flicker: I just had the same problem with a Nvidia 2080ti OC and Intel i9-9900k CPU and all new updates from Windows and Nvidia. I corrected the problem using VSync: turned on. I am flying P3D V4.5 and all the Graphics setting in P3D set to max and flying at Innsbruck Austria. My...
  7. Hill Climb Racing 2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hill Climb Racing 2: Hill Climb Racing 2 was working perfectly until I was advised that there was an update and I should go to the Store. This I did, but now every time I launch the game It starts to load and then displays the same message again about an update. Now I can't get past the update...
  8. Surface Pro 4 screen flicker

Surface Pro 4 screen flicker: Hi, My surface pro 4 screen seems to flicker very badly when the surface is heated. Is there a way to resolve this issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/surface-pro-4-screen-flicker/ae06ccda-4e7d-4249-9554-09ada6f80c7f
  9. screen flickering

screen flickering: I just bought a new ASUS notebook and installed Windows 10, but keep experiencing flickering screens. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/screen-flickering/3e50c742-17a8-4ec5-b1c6-dfebe6026b1c
  10. Microsoft Surface Pro 4 screen flicker

Microsoft Surface Pro 4 screen flicker: Hi There, I currently have a Microsoft Surface Pro 4 connected to one of these docks: [img] When connected to a dual screen setup the screen flickers bad and it is very annoying to work with. Once I unplug the dock and plug one monitor straight into the surface...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. silent hill 4 screen flickering

2. silent hill 4 flashing fix