Windows 10: Silhouette Not Compatible with Windows 10

Discus and support Silhouette Not Compatible with Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am having trouble loading my Silhouette program on my laptop. I was using it last night now it wont load.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by kimfugle, Aug 10, 2018.

1. kimfugle Win User

Silhouette Not Compatible with Windows 10

I am having trouble loading my Silhouette program on my laptop. I was using it last night now it wont load.

:)

kimfugle, Aug 10, 2018
  2. Aswin_Anand Win User

Silhouette Cameo not working in Windows 10

Hi Karen,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Let me help you.

This issue might appear due to the incompatible drivers. I suggest you to
    download and install the latest driver from Silhouette Cameo official website and check if it resolves the issue.

If the issue persists, you can try installing the drivers in compatibility mode.

Follow the below procedure.

• Locate the executable file (.exe file) for the software installation program.

• Right-click the file, and then clickProperties.

• In the Package Name Properties dialog box, click the
      Compatibility tab.

• Click to select the Run this program in compatibility mode
      for check box, click Windows 7/8/8.1 with which it is compatible with in the Run this program in compatibility mode for list, and then click
      OK.

• Double-click the executable file to start the installation program.
    Check if it helps.

I hope the information helps. Keep us posted on the issue.

Aswin_Anand, Aug 10, 2018
  3. KarenDarmanie Win User
    Silhouette Cameo not working in Windows 10

Original Title: Silhouette Cameo

My Surface pro 3 will not recognize my Silhouette Cameo.

Upon investigation the print driver reports "This device cannot start" "Insufficient system resources exist to complete the API".

Suggestions?

Thank you!

KarenDarmanie, Aug 10, 2018
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 10, 2018
Thema:

1. Silhouette Not Compatible with Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Silhouette Compatible

2. Compatibility Issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Compatibility Issue: I am hoping someone can help me. I right click on my game icon on my desktop and properties then compatibility tab and it only goes up to windows 8 only. I have windows 10 home. I am trying to play a game that requires windows 10. I cannot change this. I cannot play. State...
  3. Windows 10- Troubleshoot compatibility will not work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10- Troubleshoot compatibility will not work: Troubleshoot compatibility will not work with any programs on my computer. I get the error 0x80070057, with an unknown package-ID and path, context restricted. It worked fine until only a few nights ago. Is there any way to solve this problem?[ATTACH]...
  4. MediaCreationTool1803.exe not compatible

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MediaCreationTool1803.exe not compatible: Hi: Tired executing mediacreationtool1803.exe from command prompt but get the following message: This version of MediaCreationTool1803.exe is not compatible with the version of Windows you're furring. Check your computers system information and then contact the software...
  5. Cannot reinstall drivers for the Video Controller (VGA Compatible)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot reinstall drivers for the Video Controller (VGA Compatible): I recently uninstalled my Intel driver as I believed it was causing some problem, thinking that I simply had to reinstall it after. However, I am having great difficulty in reinstalling said driver. I have downloaded the proper Intel driver from the Intel website and ran the...
  6. How do I install MGI PhotoSuite on Windows 10 from disk? Compatibility Mode not available.

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I install MGI PhotoSuite on Windows 10 from disk? Compatibility Mode not available.: I just installed Windows 10 on my pc. I tried to install MGI PhotoSuite III SE and it went all the way through Install Shield 100% and then *poof*, it all stopped but it's not in my computer anywhere. I looked all over the internet and there were suggestions to run it in...
  7. Troubleshooting USB 3.1 backward compatible cabling issues.

Troubleshooting USB 3.1 backward compatible cabling issues.: My new self built computer has USB 2.0, USB 3.1 A and C ports. Windows 10 64bit, MSI SLI Plus motherboard I have an external RAID with a USB 3.0 B port that works on a HP laptop W7 64bit and works on a W7 desktop with an Asus MB. Using the same USB 3.0 A to B cable, the...
  8. update the system that is not compatible

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    update the system that is not compatible: I’d like to update my system using the Windows 10 October 2018 Update. But I know that my system is not compatible. How can I do it in a way that it will work?...
  9. Windows 10 and Printer Compatibility

Windows 10 and Printer Compatibility: My Lexmark v313w printer was working perfectly fine not long ago, but when I uninstalled the printer driver to reinstall, my driver won't download and when it does download it's now not compatible. I really need my printer. Please help. Thanks. 119275
  10. Checking Windows 10 Compatibility

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Checking Windows 10 Compatibility: Hi Everyone, I have a Desktop with these specs: -Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU E7500 @ 2.93GHz, 2933 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 2 Logical Processor(s) -Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 2.00 GB -Hard Space: 500 GB -GPU: Nividia Geforce 210 -Display: 1600x900 and i want...