Silhouette Not Compatible with Windows 10

Discus and support Silhouette Not Compatible with Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am having trouble loading my Silhouette program on my laptop. I was using it last night now it wont load.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by kimfugle, Aug 10, 2018 at 3:22 PM.

1. kimfugle Win User

I am having trouble loading my Silhouette program on my laptop. I was using it last night now it wont load.

:)

2. Aswin_Anand Win User

Silhouette Cameo not working in Windows 10

Hi Karen,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Let me help you.

This issue might appear due to the incompatible drivers. I suggest you to
    download and install the latest driver from Silhouette Cameo official website and check if it resolves the issue.

If the issue persists, you can try installing the drivers in compatibility mode.

Follow the below procedure.

• Locate the executable file (.exe file) for the software installation program.

• Right-click the file, and then clickProperties.

• In the Package Name Properties dialog box, click the
      Compatibility tab.

• Click to select the Run this program in compatibility mode
      for check box, click Windows 7/8/8.1 with which it is compatible with in the Run this program in compatibility mode for list, and then click
      OK.

• Double-click the executable file to start the installation program.
    Check if it helps.

I hope the information helps. Keep us posted on the issue.

3. KarenDarmanie Win User
    Silhouette Cameo not working in Windows 10

Original Title: Silhouette Cameo

My Surface pro 3 will not recognize my Silhouette Cameo.

Upon investigation the print driver reports "This device cannot start" "Insufficient system resources exist to complete the API".

Suggestions?

Thank you!

KarenDarmanie, Aug 10, 2018 at 3:38 PM
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Thema:

1. Silhouette Not Compatible with Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Silhouette Compatible

2. The drivers for this device are not installed. (Code 28) There are no compatible drivers...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    The drivers for this device are not installed. (Code 28) There are no compatible drivers...: The drivers for this device are not installed. (Code 28) There are no compatible drivers for this device. To find a driver for this device, click Update Driver. for mtp device driver of windows 10 pro n please assist me to solve this problem...
  3. Sage 50 compatibility with Windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Sage 50 compatibility with Windows 10: I just bought a new Surface Pro with the intention of running my business software on it. I now understand Windows 10 is not compatible with Sage 50. Is there a fix coming or do I return the computer?...
  4. Windows 10, compatibility mode, NT 4.0

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10, compatibility mode, NT 4.0: Windows no longer has compatability mode for NT 4.0 I require this for an open gl game. Is there any work around? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/windows-10-compatibility-mode-nt-40/b2dfad24-9052-414b-ab79-a5eec7aac878
  5. Bamboo stylus pen, not compatible with HP Pavilion?

Bamboo stylus pen, not compatible with HP Pavilion?: I just purchased an HP Pavilion 360 and Bamboo stylus pen 4 days ago, and it as well as many of many of my laptops functions stop working. When switching between pen modes either the pointer does not work on the touch screen, or the click button functions don't work. I then...
  6. Could Not Find Compatible Direct3D Devices.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Could Not Find Compatible Direct3D Devices.: I've currently started to notice some major performance issues with my computer so I decided to do a scan on my computer using http://www.userbenchmark.com. upon doing this scan I got a pop up.... So I looked this up and the only thing I could find was to uninstall my drivers...
  7. Printers Compatible With my HP laptop

Printers Compatible With my HP laptop: I couldn't get my printer to scan. I used my older laptop and now my newer. My computer had an error message that couldn't be removed so I took it to 2 repairmen one most recently. The last one restored Windows 10. I have no idea if it's Windows 10 S. I ran out of in very...
  8. How to remove Compatibility Tab from File Properties in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to remove Compatibility Tab from File Properties in Windows 10: [ATTACH] Tthere are various releases of Windows like the latest release called as Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 and so on. With every release, they released a set of new feature sets for applications called APIs. These APIs [...] This post How to remove...
  9. compatibility

in Windows 10 Gaming
    compatibility: I am trying to run a new windows 10 game and it keeps saying incompatible. I tried resetting pc but that didn't work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/compatibility/a5ca5b69-3df0-4c13-9686-7174805c645c
  10. Windows 10 compatibility with dell inspiron 15 1564 for gaming os

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 compatibility with dell inspiron 15 1564 for gaming os: Hi I have a Dell Inspiron 1564. I have a windows 10 hard drive but it is very slow. If i wanted to use it as a gaming computer . Is there any version of windows. Or should i use a customized one?...