Windows 10: Silhouette problems. What is srt_helper?

Discus and support Silhouette problems. What is srt_helper? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I store previously created Silhouette Designs on external backup. Now I cannot open designs without Silhouette shutting down. Task Manager shows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LindaJe, Oct 27, 2020.

1. LindaJe Win User

Silhouette problems. What is srt_helper?

I store previously created Silhouette Designs on external backup. Now I cannot open designs without Silhouette shutting down. Task Manager shows numerous open srt_helper tasks. What is it? How do I fix it?

:)

LindaJe, Oct 27, 2020

2. Silhouette Cameo not working in Windows 10

Original Title: Silhouette Cameo

My Surface pro 3 will not recognize my Silhouette Cameo.

Upon investigation the print driver reports "This device cannot start" "Insufficient system resources exist to complete the API".

Suggestions?

Thank you!

KarenDarmanie, Oct 27, 2020
  3. Ramon Imp Win User
    Windows 10 trying to run Silhouette Studio software

Hi Victoria,

It appears that you're having some issues with the performance of Silhouette Studio on your computer. For us to further isolate the problem, we would like to know the following:

• Are experiencing the problem ever since the program was installed?
    • Have you checked if there are updates for this program?
    • Did you make any changes to your computer before he problems started?
    • Have you tried to uninstall and reinstall the application?

Ramon Imp, Oct 27, 2020
  4. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Oct 27, 2020
Thema:

1. Silhouette problems. What is srt_helper? - Similar Threads - Silhouette problems srt_helper

2. New PC won’t allow me to open a download of Silhouette Studio, what can I do

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New PC won’t allow me to open a download of Silhouette Studio, what can I do: I downloaded Silhouette Studio but when I try to open download it says “app you’re trying to install isn’t a Microsoft verified app. What can I do. Having no luck with any app settings...
  3. Silhouette studio runtime error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Silhouette studio runtime error: I am using silhouette studio business edition and every time I try to install the font Nougat true type the program gives me this error:Runtime ErrorPress ok to continuePress cancel to quit Please report what caused this error along with the information...
  4. Silhouette studio runtime error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Silhouette studio runtime error: I am using silhouette studio business edition and every time I try to install the font Nougat true type the program gives me this error:Runtime ErrorPress ok to continuePress cancel to quit Please report what caused this error along with the information...
  5. Silhouette studio runtime error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Silhouette Cameo 3 not responding to software

Silhouette Cameo 3 not responding to software: Suddenly, my Silhouette Cameo 3 is not showing a "ready" message to print in my Silhouette software.I followed ALL the directions recommended by Silhouette, and it's still not working. I also re-installed the new update again.Does anyone have an answer to this?Thank you...
  7. My Silhouette

My Silhouette: My silhouette app will not work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-silhouette/c58eff94-afe1-4f75-9da5-52a637d3e144
  8. Can't get Silhouette Studio to open.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't get Silhouette Studio to open.: Can't get Silhouette Studio V4.2 to open. Just gives me an error message that states "An error has occurred and Silhouette Studio needs to close". It just stays on the initializing screen and spins. Any help would be great. I have went through everything Silhouette reps have...
  9. Runtime Error With Silhouette Studio

Runtime Error With Silhouette Studio: I bought a Silhouette Cameo 3 and went through all the steps of installing the software, Silhouette Studio v4.2.279. Installation successfully completed. However, whenever I try to launch the software, I get the following runtime error message:...
  10. Silhouette Not Compatible with Windows 10

Silhouette Not Compatible with Windows 10: I am having trouble loading my Silhouette program on my laptop. I was using it last night now it wont load. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/silhouette-not-compatible-with-windows-10/19af2556-58f9-466a-9d9b-228bb0a1ba88