Windows 10: Silhouette Studio 4.3 taking long to install

Discus and support Silhouette Studio 4.3 taking long to install in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello i recently purchased silhouette studio and for some reason I keep getting stuck at installing prerequisite software. It will not go further... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SharLocz, Jan 28, 2020.

1. SharLocz Win User

Silhouette Studio 4.3 taking long to install

Hello i recently purchased silhouette studio and for some reason I keep getting stuck at installing prerequisite software. It will not go further than half way complete. Please help

:)

SharLocz, Jan 28, 2020

2. Silhouette Studio- Download error

Just purchased the cameo 3. Trying to install the software and keep getting this error message.

I have tried running as system admin. I've made sure my computer is up to date (running windows 8)

The download makes it all the way to the end, then this pops up (at the registering modules part of installation)

Module C:\Program Files (x86)\Silhouette America\Silhouette Studio\srt_thumb_provider_x86.dll failed to register. HRESULT-2147024770. Contact your support personnel

TaraSaunders1, Jan 28, 2020
  3. Runtime Error With Silhouette Studio

I bought a Silhouette Cameo 3 and went through all the steps of installing the software, Silhouette Studio v4.2.279. Installation successfully completed.

However, whenever I try to launch the software, I get the following runtime error message:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Runtime Error

Press OK to Continue

Press Cancel to Quit

Please Report what caused this error

along with the information below.

Common\Win32\DrawableD2D.cpp: 864

Failure Condition: S_OK ==

D2D().D2DFactory()->CreateWicBitmapRenderTarget(mBmp,

&props, &mRenderTarget)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have tried restarting my computer, both normally and in safe mode.

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the software.

I have tried repairing the installation

I have tried updating my graphics drivers

I have no more Windows Updates to process

All system specs exceed the minimum requirements for the software

Any and all help would be much appreciated!

GrancrestEmperor, Jan 28, 2020
  4. Andrea St Win User

Windows 10 trying to run Silhouette Studio software

This is the email that I received. After following the steps all has been working fine. I will not be sending this individually anymore please copy for your own use. Thanks

Thanks for your email. We are sorry for any frustration you encountered. We would like to request you please do the following to clear your Silhouette software preferences:

On a Mac:

Close the Silhouette Studio software

Open the Finder

Press CMD+SHIFT+G

Type in ~/Library/Preferences

Press Return

Delete the Folder com.aspexsoftware.Silhouette_Studio with all its sub-content

Empty the Trash

Re-open the Silhouette Studio Software

On a PC:

Press the Windows key (lower left, between CTRL and ALT) and the R key on your keyboard simultaneously

Type in %appdata%

Press Enter

Delete the Folder com.aspexsoftware.Silhouette_Studio with all its sub-content

Empty the Recycle Bin

Re-open the Silhouette Studio software

If this does not solve the issue, please also try the following:

Your comments would indicate there could be a library corruption. To resolve this concern, please begin by attempting to Reindex the library by doing the following:

Update to the latest version of Silhouette Studio

Go to the Edit menu (PC) or Silhouette Studio menu (Mac)

Select Preferences > Advanced

Select the Reindex My Library option

If continued concerns are met, the library can be reset in one of the following ways:

NOTE: This action will completely remove the entire library, including all user-created content that have been saved into the library and the library structure. You may wish to first back up any user-created images prior to deleting this folder by opening them
    and saving them as a STUDIO file on the computer or removable memory drive (such as a USB flash drive).

Preferences Option

Open the Silhouette Studio® software program

Go to the Edit menu (PC) or Silhouette Studio menu (Mac)

Go to Preferences > Advanced

Select the Reset Library option

Recover the library for download content as directed at Silhouette America

Manual Reset Option

​On a Mac:

Open the Finder

Press CMD+SHIFT+G

Type in /Library/Application Support

Press Return

Delete the folder com.aspexsoftware.Silhouette_Studio.8 with all its sub-content

Empty the Trash

Open the Silhouette Studio Software

On a PC:

Press the Windows key (lower left, between CTRL and ALT) and the R key on your keyboard simultaneously

Type %programdata% into the Run box

Press Enter

Delete the folder com.aspexsoftware.Silhouette_Studio.8 with all its sub-content

Empty the Recycle Bin

Open the Silhouette Studio software

We hope this information is helpful. Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Andrea St, Jan 28, 2020
Thema:

1. Silhouette Studio 4.3 taking long to install - Similar Threads - Silhouette Studio taking

2. Silhouette studio runtime error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Silhouette studio runtime error: I am using silhouette studio business edition and every time I try to install the font Nougat true type the program gives me this error:Runtime ErrorPress ok to continuePress cancel to quit Please report what caused this error along with the information...
  3. Silhouette studio runtime error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Silhouette studio runtime error: I am using silhouette studio business edition and every time I try to install the font Nougat true type the program gives me this error:Runtime ErrorPress ok to continuePress cancel to quit Please report what caused this error along with the information...
  4. Silhouette studio runtime error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Silhouette Cameo 3 not responding to software

Silhouette Cameo 3 not responding to software: Suddenly, my Silhouette Cameo 3 is not showing a "ready" message to print in my Silhouette software.I followed ALL the directions recommended by Silhouette, and it's still not working. I also re-installed the new update again.Does anyone have an answer to this?Thank you...
  6. My Silhouette

My Silhouette: My silhouette app will not work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-silhouette/c58eff94-afe1-4f75-9da5-52a637d3e144
  7. Can't get Silhouette Studio to open.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't get Silhouette Studio to open.: Can't get Silhouette Studio V4.2 to open. Just gives me an error message that states "An error has occurred and Silhouette Studio needs to close". It just stays on the initializing screen and spins. Any help would be great. I have went through everything Silhouette reps have...
  8. Runtime Error With Silhouette Studio

Runtime Error With Silhouette Studio: I bought a Silhouette Cameo 3 and went through all the steps of installing the software, Silhouette Studio v4.2.279. Installation successfully completed. However, whenever I try to launch the software, I get the following runtime error message:...
  9. How long is it going to take to fix Gears of War 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How long is it going to take to fix Gears of War 4: Once again the game does not work. After purchasing for nearly 100 dollars this game has yet to work properly. There is constant tearing and artifacts during networked gameplay. What is the problem? Game keeps crashing on startup. This is a known issue. Quit telling to...
  10. Logon Takes 3-4 mins

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Logon Takes 3-4 mins: Hey all Using Windows 10 Redstone, intel i7 laptop, with ssd. Startup takes about 8-10 secs after restart (power up). I've been using the hibernate feature for a long time, but last week when I restarted my computer it did not log on after I've entered my password. The...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. silhouette cameo 4 taking too long to install

2. why does silhouettestudio stall during install

3. silhouette studio taking long to install

4. how.long does silhouette studio take to.install