Windows 10: Silicon Power 1TB SSD 3D NAND A55 SLC Cache Performance Boost SATA III

Discus and support Silicon Power 1TB SSD 3D NAND A55 SLC Cache Performance Boost SATA III in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Anyone any experience with Silicon Power? Amazon has it for $89.99 134815 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by thomaseg1, Jun 15, 2019.

1. thomaseg1 Win User

Silicon Power 1TB SSD 3D NAND A55 SLC Cache Performance Boost SATA III

Anyone any experience with Silicon Power?

Amazon has it for $89.99

:)

thomaseg1, Jun 15, 2019
  2. Schwifty Win User
    Schwifty, Jun 15, 2019
  3. Porthos Win User
    Porthos, Jun 15, 2019
  4. btarunr Win User

Silicon Motion Announces SATA FerriSSD Single-chip 3D NAND SSD

Silicon Motion Technology Corporation, a global leader in designing and marketing NAND flash controllers and solid-state storage devices, today announced that it has extended its popular family of SATA 6 Gb/s FerriSSD Industrial BGA SSDs to support the latest 3D NAND with end-to-end data path protection, NANDXtend ECC, and IntelligentScan feature - delivering unsurpassed data reliability for embedded storage applications. The new FerriSSD products offer flexible data capacity options up to 256GB and feature proprietary data protection technologies that eliminate drive downtime and extend the service life of these SSDs. FerriSSD products offer customized solutions for various end-market demands and are optimized to meet the specific needs of the customer.

Silicon Power 1TB SSD 3D NAND A55 SLC Cache Performance Boost SATA III 319f4cd6488e_thm.jpg

Silicon Motion's proprietary data protection capabilities address the increasing concerns with SSD data reliability in demanding industrial, hyperscale server and automotive applications. FerriSSD data integrity features include:
    • End-to-end data path protection, which detects and corrects any error that might occur in the data path between the host and the NAND array. This is accomplished through the application of full ECC protection to the SSD's SRAM and DRAM buffers as well as to the primary NAND Flash memory array.
    • NANDXtend technology incorporating a new high-performance LDPC Error Correction Code (ECC) engine and a unique Group Page RAID function, which allows the SSD to recover from sudden NAND cell defects and bit errors induced by high-temperature operation environments or from general data-retention failures.
    • IntelligentScan, which proactively protects data against potential data loss at high operating temperatures or read disturbance from intensive host read operations. This prevention measure is achieved by self-adjusting the scan frequency when the SSD runs hot and by refreshing sectors of the memory array that are at risk before any data is lost.
    "3D NAND-based FerriSSDs will usher in a new generation of cost-effective embedded memory solutions with uncompromising reliability and performance to meet the increasing capabilities and capacity requirements for today's industrial, computing and automotive markets," said Nelson Duann, Senior Vice President of Product Marketing at Silicon Motion. "Our FerriSSD embedded memory solutions are customized to meet the wide range of end-market requirements and are optimized for the specific needs of our customers."

The new 3D NAND FerriSSD products are on display at the Silicon Motion stand 1.228 at the Embedded World exhibition (Nuremberg, March 14-16, 2017).

btarunr, Jun 15, 2019
Thema:

1. Silicon Power 1TB SSD 3D NAND A55 SLC Cache Performance Boost SATA III - Similar Threads - Silicon Power 1TB

2. Glance At & Boost Performance

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Glance At & Boost Performance: Decided to share these thoughts, ideas & suggestions. The intent is 1 to offer a quick easy glance at performance and 2 boost performance actually, specifically RAM usage with A click.>> Install Dev Home and set it up showing certain of its widgets. This can, of course, be...
  3. Realtek Audio driver Issues after installing New Sata III SSD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Realtek Audio driver Issues after installing New Sata III SSD: BACKSTORY:I have a Dell G7 15 laptop that I have been using for the past 4ish years. More recently I have started to experience heavy throttling due to low storage on my SSD. I decided to upgrade my Sata III SSD to a larger drive. I installed Windows 10 and all my drivers...
  4. Why not windows reed a unit USB SSD M.2 Sata III

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why not windows reed a unit USB SSD M.2 Sata III: Why not windows reed a unit USB SSD M.2 Sata III https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-not-windows-reed-a-unit-usb-ssd-m2-sata-iii/9a208d4a-dfb4-4f7e-9431-5a224408c519
  5. Downloading Windows 10 Home to a SSD 3D NAND

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Downloading Windows 10 Home to a SSD 3D NAND: I wish to replace my laptop hard drive [5400 rpm] with a Crucial BX500 480 GB SSD 3D NAND. Am I permitted todownload Windows 10 to the SSD with no financial outlay whilst using the existing Windows 10 Home licence? Thank you....
  6. 2.5" SATA III SSD not seen in BIOS as a boot disk

2.5" SATA III SSD not seen in BIOS as a boot disk: The machine is MSI Titan GT80 SLI and it has 4 SSDs: 3x2280 PCIe and 1x2.5" SATA III SSD. I have no issues with making images of the primary boot SSD, from one 2280 to another 2280 using Macrium Reflect. Then I use the bcdboot command to make the drive bootable. however, I...
  7. 2.5" SATA III SSD not seen in BIOS as a boot disk

in Windows 10 Support
    2.5" SATA III SSD not seen in BIOS as a boot disk: The machine is MSI Titan GT80 SLI and it has 4 SSDs: 3x2280 PCIe and 1x2.5" SATA III SSD. I have no issues with making images of the primary boot SSD, from one 2280 to another 2280 using Macrium Reflect. Then I use the bcdboot command to make the drive bootable. however, I...
  8. 2.5" 512GB SATA III V-NAND 2-bit MLC Internal Solid for Thinkpad P51

2.5" 512GB SATA III V-NAND 2-bit MLC Internal Solid for Thinkpad P51: Unless I am overlooking something these specs seem to be about the best that you can do after looking at a few different manufacturers if I want to replace the 7200 rpm HDD platter that came with the machine: SATA III SSD Max Sequential Read Up to 560 MBps Max Sequential...
  9. 2.5" 512GB SATA III V-NAND 2-bit MLC Internal Solid for Thinkpad P51

in Windows 10 Support
    2.5" 512GB SATA III V-NAND 2-bit MLC Internal Solid for Thinkpad P51: Unless I am overlooking something these specs seem to be about the best that you can do after looking at a few different manufacturers if I want to replace the 7200 rpm HDD platter that came with the machine: SATA III SSD Max Sequential Read Up to 560 MBps Max Sequential...
  10. SATA III SSD shown as SATA II

SATA III SSD shown as SATA II: Hi everyone.*Nerd I have just noticed that my Intel 520 SSD Drive is showing as SATA II drive. Now, I am aware that it is connected to a SATA2_0 port controlled by native Intel SATA II controller on my mobo and current speed should be 3gb/s. Why does it say though that the...