Windows 10: silkroad game sound issue

Discus and support silkroad game sound issue in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; the game working ok in windows 10 and i can hear the background sound but the sound of the environment and the weapons are not working !!!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by YahooServices, Jan 21, 2019.

1. silkroad game sound issue

the game working ok in windows 10 and i can hear the background sound but the sound of the environment and the weapons are not working !!!

:)

YahooServices, Jan 21, 2019
  2. HAT
    hat Win User

Silkroad Online (SRO) Sound Issues

I've been playing Silkroad recently, and the game will play fine for a few minutes, then some of the sounds won't play anymore. For example sometimes the sounds of my sword hitting the enemy won't be there when they should be... sorry for the poor explination but it's the best I can describe

This is the game:
    SilkroadOnline

3. _Grumpt_ Win User
    SILKROAD ONLINE LOADER WONT START UP

hi guys, been trying for over 5 days now to get into silkroad online, im trying to download silkroad online, and it wont seem to download correctly, please help. here are the steps i take. step 1. i press full client download, and it begins this download:
    SilkroadOnlineGlobal_Official_v1_486.exe then i run that and it says. please wait... after that i press install and start, a big load happens with lots of pictures, then after it fully loads (10-15mins) then it says Silkroad Installation Complete. so i press
    "OK"Then the Silkroad Online Launcher comes up, and does an update. And in the picture it says "Arabian Nights second story Arabian Sea" then the launcher lets me press Start so i do so. X-trap loads, and then an error comes up, and says "ERROR" "Please Execute
    the "Silkroad.exe" please help me fix this, thankyou.

i have already done steps like allowing through firewall, and turing on DEP for silkroad launcher and client, please help me.

i am running windows 10.

_Grumpt_, Jan 21, 2019
  4. silkroad game sound issue

Silkroad Not Work at win 10

I play an on-line game called silkroad and for some reason it doesn't work on windows 10. I click on it and click start, but after that it loads and stops there. Is it because of
    windows 10 what i can do to fix this issue ?

Mohamed Ghaiad, Jan 21, 2019
Thema:

silkroad game sound issue

1. silkroad game sound issue - Similar Threads - silkroad game sound

2. Sound issues with windows 11 when gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound issues with windows 11 when gaming: I recently upgraded to widows 11 and when I play games there are sound issues that cause lag all drivers are up to date. I have lowered the graphics settings and added the games to the high performance option under the graphics settings under settings weather through...
  3. Sound issues with windows 11 when gaming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sound issues with windows 11 when gaming: I recently upgraded to widows 11 and when I play games there are sound issues that cause lag all drivers are up to date. I have lowered the graphics settings and added the games to the high performance option under the graphics settings under settings weather through...
  4. Sound Issues when Opening a Game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound Issues when Opening a Game: I'm trying to use a bluetooth headset with my Windows 11 laptop. It works fine for literally anything music, YouTube, etc, but the second I open a game the sound quality just tanks for everything, not just the game. Whenever I close the game again, sound is back to normal....
  5. Sound Issues when Opening a Game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sound Issues when Opening a Game: I'm trying to use a bluetooth headset with my Windows 11 laptop. It works fine for literally anything music, YouTube, etc, but the second I open a game the sound quality just tanks for everything, not just the game. Whenever I close the game again, sound is back to normal....
  6. Xbox Game Bar Sound Issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox Game Bar Sound Issue: Hi guys. I hope you can help. How can I record the sound from a video but not the mic sound on Xbox game bar? Thanks so much! submitted by /u/SpencerManners [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kyoac5/xbox_game_bar_sound_issue/
  7. No sound in the game

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No sound in the game: I have recently installed a game from Microsoft Store but there is no sound there. I reinstalled it several times but the issue persists. The game is Asphalt 7: Heat How can this issue be resolved?...
  8. no sound in game

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    no sound in game: The game, which I downloaded from the Microsoft Store to my DELL Inspiron laptop, doesn’t produce any sound. I tried to adjust settings in-game. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-sound-in-game/6cc81388-b0f1-4b90-95ef-c4e820c7e79a"
  9. Bluetooth Headphones Sound Issue In-Game

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Headphones Sound Issue In-Game: I just got my first set of Bluetooth headphones yesterday. The work very well with Windows so far, but when I play Forza they cut out. They'll start working for about a minute of the game then just stop. When I exit the game they then don't work again in Windows until I...
  10. Issues with sound in games, sounds like it's on the radio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Issues with sound in games, sounds like it's on the radio: For some reason some games I play will start screwing up. Recently I played Stellaris and the sound would just fade and rise in volume. Sometimes audio might dip by 90% of decibels and then other times it sounds like I'm listening to the radio inside a tunnel. Youtube...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. silkroad.exe Silkroad Online Launcher (32 bits) windows 10