Windows 10: silly bug with microsoft mouse and keyboard software : FAO microsoft

Discus and support silly bug with microsoft mouse and keyboard software : FAO microsoft in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So I had to buy a new mouse after many years. I fancied the look of the 4500 Microsoft one and it's ok but the left side button is too far... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TheDaveDave, Nov 23, 2022.

1. silly bug with microsoft mouse and keyboard software : FAO microsoft

So I had to buy a new mouse after many years. I fancied the look of the 4500 Microsoft one and it's ok but the left side button is too far forward.Anyway, I installed the "driver" software, the several hundred megabyte bloatware package and managed to configure the mouse to work a little better.Why this is needed when windows actually has settings for mice to adjust the wheel speed?!?I should have guessed after 30years of using microsoft, that the microsoft mouse was never actually going to work with the settings in microsoft windows...But it gets worse.The mouse and keyboard software also hij

:)

TheDaveDave, Nov 23, 2022
  2. Booms Win User

Microsoft 5050 Wireless Keyboard & Mouse Not Detected

Hi,
    I have a new Microsoft Mouse & Keyboard 2000 now.
    Tried what you suggested with an old keyboard, connected the new one and it's a bit better.
    I stll get an error saying the 'MKCHelper.exe' file is missing.
    I still can't uninstall/reinstall Microsoft Mouse & Keyboard Centre, as it says it is on the PC, but is not listed in the list of software to uninstall.
    When I slow the wheel scroll speed down, it works fine, but when I restart the PC I have to do it again, as it speeds up so much I can't control it.

Booms, Nov 23, 2022
  3. KJM
    KJM Win User
    Recommend a keyboard/mouse?

Right now I'm looking to get the Logitech MX3200, but was looking at Microsoft Ergonomics Keyboard 4000. But Could not really find a wireless mouse that stood out. I can do with a wired keyboard, but any suggestions on a good wireless mouse?

What would you guys recommend? MX3200 or Microsoft 4000 + whatever wireless mouse

4. mlee49 Win User

silly bug with microsoft mouse and keyboard software : FAO microsoft

Mouse and Keyboard...

A few suggestions on keyboards:

Microsoft Sidewinder X6
    Logitech G510
    Razer Lycosa

Mice suggestions:
    Ligitech G550
    Razer Deathadder
    Microsoft Sidewinder(expensive)

mlee49, Nov 23, 2022
Thema:

silly bug with microsoft mouse and keyboard software : FAO microsoft

1. silly bug with microsoft mouse and keyboard software : FAO microsoft - Similar Threads - silly bug microsoft

2. Bug in Microsoft Mouse And Keyboard Center

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bug in Microsoft Mouse And Keyboard Center: Hello!I cannot find official bug reporting form for Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center, so maybe some MS MVP can push this to MS MKC devs to check this out:For some time I had trouble with Ctrl key "locked", but from very beginning I was somehow sure it wasn't hardware issue...
  3. Bug in Microsoft Mouse And Keyboard Center

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bug in Microsoft Mouse And Keyboard Center: Hello!I cannot find official bug reporting form for Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center, so maybe some MS MVP can push this to MS MKC devs to check this out:For some time I had trouble with Ctrl key "locked", but from very beginning I was somehow sure it wasn't hardware issue...
  4. Microsoft Keyboard & Mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Keyboard & Mouse: I have a Microsoft keyboard and mouse with usb. I replaced my keyboard a month ago and since then tried two other Microsoft keyboard/mouse set. None of which work. My employer replaced my laptop thinking it was usb ports but that did not help. When i connect the usb nothing...
  5. Microsoft Keyboard & Mouse

Microsoft Keyboard & Mouse: I have a Microsoft keyboard and mouse with usb. I replaced my keyboard a month ago and since then tried two other Microsoft keyboard/mouse set. None of which work. My employer replaced my laptop thinking it was usb ports but that did not help. When i connect the usb nothing...
  6. Microsoft Keyboard & Mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. silly bug with microsoft mouse and keyboard software : FAO microsoft

silly bug with microsoft mouse and keyboard software : FAO microsoft: So I had to buy a new mouse after many years. I fancied the look of the 4500 Microsoft one and it's ok but the left side button is too far forward.Anyway, I installed the "driver" software, the several hundred megabyte bloatware package and managed to configure the mouse to...
  8. silly bug with microsoft mouse and keyboard software : FAO microsoft

silly bug with microsoft mouse and keyboard software : FAO microsoft: So I had to buy a new mouse after many years. I fancied the look of the 4500 Microsoft one and it's ok but the left side button is too far forward.Anyway, I installed the "driver" software, the several hundred megabyte bloatware package and managed to configure the mouse to...
  9. Mouse bug on Microsoft Roblox

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Mouse bug on Microsoft Roblox: So in Roblox, there is a feature where using the Right Mouse Button changes your camera in third person view. However, whenever I do that, my cursor instantly reappears on a different part of the screen whenever I let go of the RMB. This is extremely annoying in third person...
  10. Mouse and Keyboard software

Mouse and Keyboard software: I don't have Microsoft products for mouse and keyboard. I was directed by support to download Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center, however it is useless because it only works with Microsoft products. I'm not buying any either. Does anyone have any suggestions for software...