Windows 10: Silly Question

Discus and support Silly Question in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I do not see how after for example measure a distance, getting back to how you drag the map around on the screen \Thanks for the help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Sturner33333, Aug 14, 2019 at 9:27 AM.

1. Silly Question

I do not see how after for example measure a distance, getting back to how you drag the map around on the screen

\Thanks for the help

:)

Sturner33333, Aug 14, 2019 at 9:27 AM

2. Might be a silly question but...

This might seem a silly question but here goes anyway...

Can someone tell me what the button just under where you insert the memory card on the N70 does?

Always knew it was there, but today the fact I don't know what its there for is bugging me!

barnsleymatt, Aug 14, 2019 at 9:28 AM
  3. paulsmad Win User
    Silly Question I know but......

Silly Question I know but does anybody know how to transfer the message tone 6 acc from my N95 to my N96?

I can think of how to do it?

Thanks Guys

4. rash---01 Win User

Silly Question

Might be a silly question but...

Camera button, turn the phone horizontal open camera slide and press that button to take a photo.

Thema:

Silly Question

1. Silly Question - Similar Threads - Silly Question

2. A silly problem with creating new folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    A silly problem with creating new folder: First I want to thank microsoft corporation for windows 10 that was a great effort I just have a silly problem when I right click then New ( to create a new folder ) the computer goes to a long lag then nothing happened Actually I create a new folder from shortcut...
  3. Version 1803 changed display appearance - fonts now look silly

in Windows 10 Customization
    Version 1803 changed display appearance - fonts now look silly: Just got updated to version 1803 and the appearance of windows and menus has changed quite dramatically. I have a Lenovo laptop with a high dpi display so have been using a display scale of 200% to make it readable. This has been fine in all previous versions of Windows but...
  4. 1803 update made fonts look silly

in Windows 10 Support
    1803 update made fonts look silly: Just got updated to version 1803 and the appearance of windows and menus has changed quite dramatically. I have a Lenovo laptop with a high dpi display so have been using a display scale of 200% to make it readable. This has been fine in all previous versions of Windows but...
  5. How is my "device at risk" for a silly forced Windows 10 update not installing itself properly?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How is my "device at risk" for a silly forced Windows 10 update not installing itself properly?: My device should be at risk if I forced my computer to install or upload or update or download something wrong. Not if an automated update imports itself incorrectly? How can Microsoft engineer something so faulty that MY device is "at risk" for IT installing incorrectly????...
  6. Gmail playing silly ***

in Browsers and Email
    Gmail playing silly ***: Today it has been refusing to accept the password, when I try to access via Thunderbird. Therefore I deleted in Google and reinstalled, but still the password was rejected, so I created a new word, and successfully opened in browser. When, however, I configure in...
  7. Maybe a Silly Question

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Maybe a Silly Question: There is a scheduled Windows build upgrade to Windows 1803 available through Windows updates on May 8, 2018. Downloads are scheduled to be available sometime tomorrow form the Microsoft website: Download Windows 10 One option that you have is to perform a Windows 10...
  8. Silly question I know - but

in Windows 10 Support
    Silly question I know - but: Can anybody get Windows 10 Backup & Restore to work, I mean actually restore an image back to their HDD? 43526
  9. These could be a silly questions

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    These could be a silly questions: Hello Guys and Gals, I have a couple of spare drives already installed in my desktop. I have had a quick look for the answer to my questions. 1, What is the easiest way to install Windows 10, when it becomes available, onto a spare drive? 2, Is USB more favourable over...
  10. Silly Question(s) re: Control Panel & Settings

in Windows 10 Support
    Silly Question(s) re: Control Panel & Settings: I have Control.exe (Control Panel) pinned to the taskbar, mainly because I often want to get to Network & Sharing, Administrative Tools, Programs & Features,&c. without going through slow-loading pages of Modern Settings first. Cut out the middleman as it were. If I need...