Windows 10: Silvercrest slide and negative scanner

Discus and support Silvercrest slide and negative scanner in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi I'm wondering if anyone else who uses Windows has got this product which I purchased from Lidls. I've run the setup ut it keeps coming up with the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JoSowerby, Jun 30, 2020.

1. JoSowerby Win User

Silvercrest slide and negative scanner

Hi

I'm wondering if anyone else who uses Windows has got this product which I purchased from Lidls. I've run the setup ut it keeps coming up with the same problem saying the following

Silvercrest slide and negative scanner 7dd82f78-515e-494c-959f-4b4dda150b47?upload=true.jpg

If anyone else has come across this issue I'd be really grateful for your feedback as at the moment it means the scanner is useless. I'm wondering if something is missing from the laptop software but don't know where to even start looking for that.

Thank you for your help

Jo

:)

JoSowerby, Jun 30, 2020
  2. NeillK Win User

Silvercrest negative scanner

I have a Silver Crest slide and negative scanner SND 3600A2 It worked perfectly on Windows7 but I cannot get it to work since I upgraded to Windows 10. Is there an incompatibility problem and if so, can it be fixed?

NeillK, Jun 30, 2020
  3. Silvercrest negative digitiser

Good day,

I bought a SilverCrest negative digital scanner, but it doesn't get recognised by my laptop (windows 10). I don't have a Disc drive so can't do it that way either. Solution? Please help!

MaaikeSmit, Jun 30, 2020
  4. Silvercrest slide and negative scanner

Negative Scanner (Arcsoft) fails on Win10

I bought a Silvercrest Negative scanner in Lidl (It scans old 35mm film). It worked fine in 8.1, but in win10 it dies when you calibrate the scanner or try to acquire an image. Software is from ArcSoft. Scanner manufactured by Kompernass H GMBH, Burgstrasse
    21, 44867 Bochum, Germany. date 2014-10, model: SND3600A2 IAN:103081.

I tried reinstalling from the CD, I downloaded driver from

https://www.kompernass.com/index.php?route=information/support&filter_name=negative scanner

which didn't help either. Any suggestions? Thanks

ClementMcGann, Jun 30, 2020
Thema:

Silvercrest slide and negative scanner

1. Silvercrest slide and negative scanner - Similar Threads - Silvercrest slide negative

2. Silvercrest negative Digitiser driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Silvercrest negative Digitiser driver: I have a silvercrest negative digitser SDN 3600 A2 I dont have a driver for this to allow it to operate - could anyone assist with sending me the file for the driver ? I am using a windows 11 O...
  3. Silvercrest negative Digitiser driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Silvercrest negative Digitiser driver: I have a silvercrest negative digitser SDN 3600 A2 I dont have a driver for this to allow it to operate - could anyone assist with sending me the file for the driver ? I am using a windows 11 O...
  4. Maplin Gadget Compact Film and Slide Scanner

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Maplin Gadget Compact Film and Slide Scanner: Used in the last couple of years, this no longer seems accessible. How do I update it to work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/maplin-gadget-compact-film-and-slide-scanner/ddb759ba-33ec-440e-ae57-c36308646560
  5. ION slides 2PC scanner connection problem

ION slides 2PC scanner connection problem: I have an ION slides 2 PC scanner I am trying to connect to a laptop running windows 10. I go through the calibration process but it doesn't give me a scanner option once finished. It just says no scanner connected. Do I need to load an unpdate to make it work or what am I...
  6. My SilverCrest Negative Digitiser SND 3600 B1 doesn't work on windows 10

My SilverCrest Negative Digitiser SND 3600 B1 doesn't work on windows 10: Some time ago i bought this silvercrest scanner in lidl, and it worked fine on older windowse's, but on windows 10 the software just crashes. I tried everything including trouble shooting, updating software etc. Everything that i found on internet i had tried. So i don't know...
  7. Slide scanners for Windows 10

Slide scanners for Windows 10: Any suggestions for a slide scanner to transfer old photo slides to Windows 10 please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/slide-scanners-for-windows-10/39bf9679-bf39-4d4e-99ed-06a0fe8c19da
  8. Slide/Film Scanner

Slide/Film Scanner: I have a Digitech Xc 4881 slide/film scanner which worked perfectly with earlier Windows. With Windows 10 all seems ok until I click aquire from photo scanner and I get the message Scanner is not connected. Windows 10 does not seem to recognise the USB of the scanner. I have...
  9. Converting old film slide negatives to positive ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Converting old film slide negatives to positive ?: I've about 60 old Kodachrome film slides from the Eighties which I've downloaded ok but can't remember how to turn the original negatives to positive which I'd already done before. I thought it was using Paint 3D but it isn't though from memory I think it might have already...
  10. veho VFS-002m slide scanner

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    veho VFS-002m slide scanner: My veho VFS-002m slide scanner is no longer being recognised when I plug my USB in. I have lost my installation cd and am trying to find another download online....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. silvercrest negative digitizer software

2. nu vot

3. Silvercrest negative scanner software

4. silvercrest scanner for negatives,
  5. problems with silvercrest slide scanner,
  6. Silvercrest slide and negative scanner ,
  7. silvercrest diascanner snd 3600 c 2 treiber,
  8. silvercrest scanner